Tricky Tricky
Hi, again everyone !
I met this girl in my work, she is one of the most beautiful girl that I ever know. I didn't talk to her much, but we talk I always being ****y funny, and we flirt a lot and she keep checking my a$$....
I know that she likes me.
She is a jealous woman, as I not only flirt with her, I also flirt with other woman in the office, several time she just got a bit angry and ran away...And I just leave her alone...So, maybe she think that I am a player, which she is not happy about...
Now what happen is, she went away for a few days, and there is rumor(generated from his ex's friends) that someone saw me gone out with another woman for one night stand in a club while she is away, which is untrue. And she and all of her friends (females) are hated me now (Not even talk or look at me). I don't want to go and explain the whole thing that 'this is just a trap, you ex just to want you back', as it's makes me look stupid.
She bought a mobile resently, but I don't think she'll give her number to me, now...
What should I do ? Please give me suggestions. Thanks.
Hi, again everyone !
I met this girl in my work, she is one of the most beautiful girl that I ever know. I didn't talk to her much, but we talk I always being ****y funny, and we flirt a lot and she keep checking my a$$....
I know that she likes me.
She is a jealous woman, as I not only flirt with her, I also flirt with other woman in the office, several time she just got a bit angry and ran away...And I just leave her alone...So, maybe she think that I am a player, which she is not happy about...
Now what happen is, she went away for a few days, and there is rumor(generated from his ex's friends) that someone saw me gone out with another woman for one night stand in a club while she is away, which is untrue. And she and all of her friends (females) are hated me now (Not even talk or look at me). I don't want to go and explain the whole thing that 'this is just a trap, you ex just to want you back', as it's makes me look stupid.
She bought a mobile resently, but I don't think she'll give her number to me, now...
What should I do ? Please give me suggestions. Thanks.