"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tricky Questions

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Ok, I think I still don't have the DJ thinking patterns and concept yet so I'd appreciate if you guys can give me the concept behind the anwsers to these questions as well. Oh, and please add in questions of yours.

1.) Have you waited long for me?
2.) Why do you love me?
3.) What I like about her?
4.) Why do guys lie?
5.) Most touching act of hers.

I've still got quite alot of these queries and will post them as I recall them. thks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Diaoz
Ok, I think I still don't have the DJ thinking patterns and concept yet so I'd appreciate if you guys can give me the concept behind the anwsers to these questions as well. Oh, and please add in questions of yours.

1.) Have you waited long for me?
2.) Why do you love me?
3.) What I like about her?
4.) Why do guys lie?
5.) Most touching act of hers.

I've still got quite alot of these queries and will post them as I recall them. thks
1. "yeah... i've let my parents know about us as well... we are going to get married soon too..."

2. "cause you look good in tight jeans..."

3. "you can cook, clean, and make a lot of money so i can sit at home and look after the tv"

4. "guys lie?????!!!!!!"

5. if she's touching you she wants you. you need to learn how to respond to her touching by gently touching her in return. i like to touch their arms, waist, shoulders, and neck. this usually leads to making out.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
when these questions are asked, the key is not to give her the expected answer. On top of my head, my answers would be:
1. of course i have, about 1 minute.
2. because of the sex.
3. your looks.
4. to get what they want.
 
Top