Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tricking the parents

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got invited to go down to north carolina (im from Ohio) when school gets out for a week. it was a girl that invited me, but it gets even better. the house were going stay at down there is her friend that is hot. so im going b in a house w/ 2 girls and it automatic ill get some. but thats not the problem. whats the best lie to tell my parents. im going camping w/ a couple guys out of town. im not really good at lieing so i need a good plan. thanks

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them the truth, you are going down to one of your frineds houses. Remember the best lie is a simple lie adn say this girl that you go to school with is also coming down. Make out like there are lots of you goin etc.

What exactly would your parents mind and then omit or fabricate something so that they are enthusiastic about the trip.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be stating the obvious, but you never said your parnets wouldn't let you. So just ask them. Sit them down and talk to them about it and how responsible your oing to be

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I might be stating the obvious, but you never said your parnets wouldn't let you. So just ask them. Sit them down and talk to them about it and how responsible your oing to be
The problem with doing this is after you ask and they say "no", you will have a much harder time pulling anything over on them because they will be watching for you to do just that. Of course, they may say "yes".

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got one question...How do you know you'll automatically get some?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by taqueso
The problem with doing this is after you ask and they say "no", you will have a much harder time pulling anything over on them because they will be watching for you to do just that. Of course, they may say "yes".
I appreciate that, it's when they find out about it (trust me, they always do) they'll never let you out again.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by milkncereal2
i got invited to go down to north carolina (im from Ohio) when school gets out for a week. it was a girl that invited me, but it gets even better. the house were going stay at down there is her friend that is hot. so im going b in a house w/ 2 girls and it automatic ill get some. but thats not the problem. whats the best lie to tell my parents. im going camping w/ a couple guys out of town. im not really good at lieing so i need a good plan. thanks
Ask yourself why your parents don't want you to go out and do that, bro.

Is it justified? Is it realistic?

You're not going to have sex, either, sorry.

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I appreciate that, it's when they find out about it (trust me, they always do) they'll never let you out again.
It all depends on his parents and his relationship with them. My parents pretty much never found out about anything I didn't want them to. Or they never told me they knew. My sister was usually getting in enough trouble back then that I could keep things under the radar.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends why he has to hide it from his parents, cos he can just modify the story, the only trouble is if he has to outright lie

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You likely won't get laid.

When you get two women in the same place for an extended period of time (i.e. a week), they will eventually hate each other. It's female-female dynamics - you can't win :D .n Once they hate each other, they need someone else to hate. That's where you come in, unfortunately.

In all seriousness, there's no way you're getting lots of action. I'll put large sums of cash on this one.:D

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the hating? If the kid throws good game, there's no reason he can't get laid.

About lying, your best bet is to keep it simple. Tell her your going to stay with a few friends, just don't tell them the friends are female. If they call the house where you're staying and one of the girl's answers, tell them it was your friend's sister. It is very possible to pull this off without getting caught.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Dude tell your parents your going on a re-make of Three's Company. OR better yet. Tell them your gay first and give them two offers. ONe you go camping with a bunch of your friends(who are also gay) or you go to this girls house. LOL. I'm just playing.

Tell them your going to a friends house. Tell them its a guy and his siter. When they ask about the sister tlel them she has a boyfriend and is older then you? I dunno. Learn to lie first. Worst thing is messing up. Keep it simple. Tell them the names of the girls. Tell the girls your lie so they don't screw you over. I dunno. Keep it simple like above

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell us why exactly your parents would give a damn, cos then yo can fabricate a simple lie that follows the trut has basically as possible. Don't say you wanna go camping, cos thats a dumbass thing and then ud have to bring camping ****. You want something that is as close to the truth as possible.

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i need to lie, is um theres only like a 5% chance of them being cool w/ me going there. it would be nice to get some, but if not its still going be a fun ass time. if i told them i was going down w/ a couple of my friends that far away they would want to talk w/ the parents in all probability. i thought about having a couple of friends act like there the mom/dad but i think that idea sucks since parents are good at knowing when someone is lieing

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure your not in the friends zone wit these girls?

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think if im on top of my game i wont be in the friends category, but if i dont something stupid i could def. be put in the friends category