Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trends I've Noticed While Clubbing Over the Years...

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been clubbing for a while now, and over the years I’ve noticed some trends in the clubbing scene - none of which bode well for the average guy looking to pull for a one night stand.

Roid monkeys everywhere. 5 years ago you’d see normal guys dressed in conservative button-downs. Now, every club I walk into now feels like the Jersey Shore. Muscle-bound roided up wannabe MMA fighters with short faux hawks and tattoos draped in tight affliction shirts are all over the place at at every club.

More whales. Lots of big girls at clubs these days. With rising obesity rates, it’s not a surprise. But rather than being sweet and pleasant to compensate for their lack of desirable physique, these girls generally exhibit the worst behaviour. They’re also generally loud, aggressive, show fattitude, and are the biggest c*ckblocks – pun intended. Sadly, the widescale (pun intended) prevalence of big girls also artificially inflates the value of the skinny girls. And while fat girls are everywhere, it’s comparatively rare to see a fat guy at a club. Fat girls go to clubs. Fat guys stay home.

Girls on cell phones. The biggest change from 5-8 years ago. Girls constantly texting and messaging each other on their cell phones and blackberries. Open one girl, and the other will pull her blackberry like clockwork to not feel neglected. She’ll shoot a few texts telling her friends where she is, her friends come find her, and soon that 2-set you just opened erupts into a 4-set and then expands into a mixed 6-set. Keeping the attention of 2 ADD club girls in an overly stimulated environment is hard enough as it is – any more and it’s damn near Herculean. Which leads to…

More c*ckblocking. This has always been common, but it’s more dramatic and vicious than ever before. Open a girl and if her friend’s not getting attention, she’ll pull away your girl almost immediately… even if her friend likes you and has a genuine rapport. In the ADD-addled culture of entitlement of today’s woman - she wants attention too, and her needs come first. Which leads to…

Girls night out The most annoying tendency of girls these days – all the girls on “girls nights” there to “just dance with the girls”. These are the gaggles of hens you see in every club dancing exclusively on their own in a circle. Every guy who approaches them is a creep/creepy/creeper and will get shot down. If she dares venture towards dancing with a guy, she will get pulled back into the circle by an overprotective friend trying to “save her”. Running dance floor game is tough because of this and due to…

Loud fvcking music. Clubs have always been loud, but every club today has the volume cranked up at a supersonic scale. This makes any sort of verbal game damn near impossible.

Lack of dancing between men and women. A few years ago it was common to see men dancing with women bumping and grinding. Today it’s rare. What’s most common are women on a “girls night out” dancing in circles amongst themselves with guys leering from the sidelines. There’s hardly any grinding. Part of the reason is the song selection – today fast dance pop is in and it’s not conducive to grinding. 5 years ago snap rap/crunk was all the rage – perfect grinding music and perfect for getting physical escalation going.

Sausagefests. Ratios are more lopsided than I can ever remember.

With all these factors compounded, the general trend today in clubs is away from the one night stand. With girls not respecting guys at all, the prevalence of the shaming terms like “creeper” discouraging guys from approaching, cell phones and texting and the abandonment all social etiquette, and the preponderance of overempowered women on “girls nights”, you wonder if any guy pulls one night stands at clubs today. Is any guy is going home with a girl he met that night at the club these days? All I’m seeing after last call are fights break out between sexually frustrated roid rage douchebags going home alone yet again and not getting any.

Even Assanova, a true player, has commented on the recent death of night game:

A couple of days ago, I said that night game was dead. Of course it isn't, but it is in the worst condition that I've seen it in ever since I first started going to them. What I've noticed, at least in my city, is that the days of just showing up and leaving with a random girl are gone. Before the economy went to ****, and text messaging became cheap, all I had to do was just show up to a bar and I'd easily leave with a girl.

Now things are a little different. When I say that text messaging is a problem, I don't mean that women are just jumping on their cell phones when a guy approaches them. What I am saying is that cheap text messaging has allowed people to only stick with their group of friends.

http://www.realassanova.com/2010/10/is-night-game-really-dead.html
All of this leads me to believe that girls today go clubbing to seek attention for attention’s sake and not to meet men. Guys, don't waste your time and money at clubs. Game elsewhere.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Is any guy is going home with a girl he met that night at the club these days?
Only twice this summer have I pulled at ONS from a club, one a stranger (Latino), the other a friend of a friend. The Latino chick was pretty good in the sack, aggressive as fvck though sloppy, but tight - didn't like her ass, like a man's. The poochy semi-friend of a semi-friend was a Bad lay, Bad hygiene, never smiles except once after I fvcked her, smoker, but it was an experience, and I made the best of a bad situation, would not eat her due to the smell and look of her vag..not a clean woman.

Last night was awful. I got no leads, but 3 numbers. One of the numbers I know will flake so I won't even bother in the future (I just KNOW now). The other 2 look promising, but I'm starting to fvck this one I fvcked last weekend and a month ago, more and more, and will probably fvck her today, at MY house. She was out of town until last night. I texted her while she was driving home, and she called IMMEDIATELY after I texted her and I answered Immediately. We talked a good while about getting together today and her friend, her trip, etc etc. She's getting kinda clingy with me now, but I don't mind as long as she keeps her distance. This will be the 1st time she's seen/been to my place, so I'm cleaning, burning scented oil, making the bed, this morning before church. I may see her this afternoon or this evening. I'd rather see her after church, and just fvck her on my leather couch, on the guest bed, and then on my Emperor bed. I will make her well today, IF she follows through on our sketchy plans. She had to see about her girlfriend 1st who needed help with something. Cute early twenties girl, but I think that she was sexually abused as a child which is why most guys can't deal with her kinda crazy talking sometimes. It doesn't bother me, I think that's kinda cute too, though a little stupid, but I love fvcking her.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
discussions amongst myself and friends have come to these very same conclusions point for point. I have only had a few successful pulls from bars/clubs, and considering the time going into it...its not really that great strictly from a time investment point of view.

The biggest thing is the ratios which are mostly more guys it seems. Additionally, there are more fat women so it *seems* that there are less women out there.

Last night was a good example of much of what was discussed in the OP. I had to blow up several spots for average looking women without getting anywhere. The first set of approaches were to older, married women. My discussion with the second group even touched upon this , as I knew they were married. The third approach was some 4 who went from my friend to me ( again blowing up a spot, but nothing happened here), The fourth approach completely blew up some chodes spot with this chick who was maybe a 5 and not too bad. Managed to make out but she bailed thanks to her friend who was bored and on her cell phone.

I don't think this will deter us from going out since its still fun. The gravy train will eventually end so why not take in the night? However, going out with the intentions of a ONS seems like a difficult task for many of the reasons mentioned. Going out with the intentions of enjoying your time, bumping into friends and having a brew is realistic.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying this just last week and its been bothering me for a while now.
Girls on cell phones. The biggest change from 5-8 years ago. Girls constantly texting and messaging each other on their cell phones and blackberries. Open one girl, and the other will pull her blackberry like clockwork to not feel neglected. She’ll shoot a few texts telling her friends where she is, her friends come find her, and soon that 2-set you just opened erupts into a 4-set and then expands into a mixed 6-set. Keeping the attention of 2 ADD club girls in an overly stimulated environment is hard enough as it is – any more and it’s damn near Herculean. Which leads to…
To me, this is the main one p!ssing me off right now. Its not even just the clubs, it's everywhere. When you go out, even if its to the fvcking shop or public transport, just view how many chicks are tapping away on their phone or on it. Better yet, listen in on the conversation and it's uninimportant.

I'll add two more.

Girls being asexual
I've noticed a lack of sexual attraction, or interest in or desire for sex or a lack of a sexual orientation in women. I understand that the man must initiate attraction and sexuality in his desires as a man, always making the first move. But most of these girls who go to the clubs, who walk around with sullen attitudes and thunder faces dressed in mini dresses, act as if or give the impression they're not interested in sex. I beg to differ those who say women think about sex just as much as us guys. I'd only reason with that if it was already a relationship with a male and female. Otherwise, instant cold sexual attraction is dying.

''In-a-hurry-pretty-woman-walking-down-the-street'' disorder
I'll admit, if I amlate for work. I'd powerwalk, but when I'm out shopping, going to the park, out and about, I'm calm and collected. Women, those who believe they're hot, are walking down the streets as if they were on treadmill machines. Stopping these girls whilst moving, and you will be looked at or observed as a creep, creeper or creepy. I hate this Ms-independent entitlement strut. Don't see what I'm talking about, observe normal people and then watch the single-girl or group of them. I don't suffer with AA, but even the most alpha dude would hesistate to approach these types of moving females in public.

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I'll admit, if I amlate for work. I'd powerwalk, but when I'm out shopping, going to the park, out and about, I'm calm and collected. Women, those who believe they're hot, are walking down the streets as if they were on treadmill machines. Stopping these girls whilst moving, and you will be looked at or observed as a creep, creeper or creepy. I hate this Ms-independent entitlement strut. Don't see what I'm talking about, observe normal people and then watch the single-girl or group of them. I don't suffer with AA, but even the most alpha dude would hesistate to approach these types of moving females in public.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i know this one pretty well, it seems the more pretty the girl, the faster they walk, you have to sprint to catch up with them , i hate running after a girl, not only is it a waste of energy it also gives the wrong impression

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, I had to rep this post!

I also noticed women in clubs gravitating to these types of guys the quickest for obvious reasons:

1. Mr. drives a Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley, Phantom, Etc.
2. Mr. Money Bags/ VIP
3. Mr. Guest celebrity
4. Mr. Club Owner
5. Mr. Club Staff member.
6. Mr. Muscleman
7. Mr. Drug Dealer
8. Mr. I walked in here with multiple girls
9. Mr. Handsome hunk
10. Mr. Well-Known DJ

If you aren't any of these, getting women there is a crap shoot all the way. You may get lucky, but the house has an advantage.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true, nismo, but a couple years ago (prior to the Recession), I was pulling semi-regularly at clubs without being any of those listed types. These days, a few things the OP mentioned have killed the club scene for me:

* By far the #1 factor: Super loud music - I can't pull girls if I can't talk to and can't hear them. It used to be loud but you could still talk, now it's impossible.
* Girls on cell phones
* Girls night out
* Lack of dancing / lack of openness to interaction with others (they stick to their friends more than ever)

All of my gaming has been moved to social circles now.

When guys realise the club scene is dead and stop going, chicks will drop those acts quick, or the club owners will do something about it. It's the guys that keep the club scene going as they spend the most money. If the dumb mofos still go clubbing despite this, then it's all their fault.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol spinaroonie whatever happened to the legendary mystery method you always rambling on about? I thought the PUA shit was designed for nightclubs and shit like that.

Stop complaining, if you can't stand the heat get out of the fvcking kitchen.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about people sticking to their friends. I feel like everywhere I go people only talk to the people they came with & aren't really open to talking to anyone else. I'm a little confused what the point of going out is if you're not going to talk to anyone else.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome tread, all of this pretty much goes hand to hand with my own experience.

One thing I would like to add is that guys have upped the game and looks by a huge degree. All this is to get with the fat cows. The more I go out, the more I see extremely good-looking, jock guys go home frustrated by themselves. It's rather sad....

All this impersonal pu*sy ADD trend doesn't help either.

The point about "girls on treadmills" is actually very true. Some of them are so full of themselves that they don't even consider slowing down for you or changing direction ever so slightly.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I know what you mean about people sticking to their friends. I feel like everywhere I go people only talk to the people they came with & aren't really open to talking to anyone else. I'm a little confused what the point of going out is if you're not going to talk to anyone else.
It's not how you feel, Kerpal, it is exactly how it is. When I go out with people from my social circle, the vast majority only talk to the same people they talk to all the bloody time, and never make any attempt to engage anyone else. Usually it's just a few people, myself included, that talk to others outside of our group.

When going to events like birthday parties or weddings / engagement parties, for example, you'd see different groups of people - all knowing the host - who would stick to their own group and would not interact with others. Good social manners are dead.

There is this insane fear of strangers that stops these people talking to those they don't know when going out. They always fear being taken advantage of, or not knowing what other people want from them if they talk to them.

###

Btw on the PUA methods & routines, the vast majority of them are heavily verbal and would not work in a super loud club.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Very good post. The most annoying is "Girls night out" or "saving". You stupid fuvking *****es, if you don't want to be bothered dancing, don't go to a club. Go to a dance lesson and dance all you want. Lot's of lesbians out there. Clubs are to hook up. But girls don't understand that these days. What's also annoying is the guy who brings his girlfriend or wife, sits for hours at his table and has his arm around her with a death grip, as if someone is going to steal her. Don't bring sand to the beach you stupid roid monkey. Clubs should be for singles. It's not a place to test your girl to see if she will cheat on you. It's not a place to sit and watch people. It's a place to dance and meet others.

Reaction score
great thread, man...

this is the reason I only go out to get drunk for cheap. I may pull numbers, but it's SO much harder than during the day.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
This is some funny sh1t! :crackup:

I'm a reasonably fast guy, can run faster than most girls apart from maybe the sprinters who train at my gym, but most girls leave me for dead when it comes to walking. They can power walk alright! I've always wondered why that's the case, and thought it's just me who's not exactly a fast walker.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread

Jitterbug said:
It's not how you feel, Kerpal, it is exactly how it is. When I go out with people from my social circle, the vast majority only talk to the same people they talk to all the bloody time, and never make any attempt to engage anyone else. Usually it's just a few people, myself included, that talk to others outside of our group.

When going to events like birthday parties or weddings / engagement parties, for example, you'd see different groups of people - all knowing the host - who would stick to their own group and would not interact with others. Good social manners are dead.

There is this insane fear of strangers that stops these people talking to those they don't know when going out. They always fear being taken advantage of, or not knowing what other people want from them if they talk to them.

###

Btw on the PUA methods & routines, the vast majority of them are heavily verbal and would not work in a super loud club.
Jitter hit the nail on the head

The last year or so, I've been doing various "social experiments" on the field, and social gaming is the hardest to get into in the club, if you don't have a tight social circle forget it
  • The hottest chicks usually roll with multiple girls or in a social circle with guys who are alpha or have high status in the clubs
  • Girls in social circles rarely will engage strangers, unless you have pre-selection or status
  • The hottest chicks 99% of the time are in the VIP
  • Looks matter in clubs
  • Jitter is right, verbal game won't help you, this is why attraction on how you look/dress/swagger i.e. demeanor/confidence is critical

The biggest trend I have noticed is bachlorette parties a bunch of women (usually average or subpar) trying to sell you suckers or condoms for a dollar. If you do see a chick you like, forget escalating because she can't leave even if she is DTF

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
This is some funny sh1t! :crackup:

I'm a reasonably fast guy, can run faster than most girls apart from maybe the sprinters who train at my gym, but most girls leave me for dead when it comes to walking. They can power walk alright! I've always wondered why that's the case, and thought it's just me who's not exactly a fast walker.
Exactly.

And what makes matters worse, is that they have no inclination to make way or respect your right of passage, because you're meant to make room for women I suppose. I'd be damned if I make room for some entitled broad rushing to go nowhere, more than likely starbucks anyway, but she had to make it look important. Bah!

I would expect, corporate business men and other executive-types who run a business or other important ventures and need to get somewhere really quick or somebody who just generally had to power walk because of punctuality or an emergency. That I can understand, what I can't understand, is the girl who sways down the street in heels, with her head glued to her phone or blackberry, completely oblivious or pretending to not know a clue in the world, breaking long-distance athletic walking records.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some good stuff spinaroonie and mostly true. I used to go to the club every friday and saturday with my buddies, and now I haven't been to one in over a year. I just got tired of wasting money after seeing a lot of the stuff you mentioned.

The main ones being the "girls night out" which just make my blood boil, and of course seeing like 70% guys and 30% girls in most clubs. I don' think it matters where the club is now a days it will be mostly guys. The minority which are girls are there for attention horing and their price is over the roof considering how rare they are in the dance floor. The value of girls in a club is super high.

What I don't mind though is going clubbing for a good time with a mixed group as part of a night out, rather than trying to pick up women. A mix group being buddies + gfs + girls that are not gfs (friends of either gfs or buddies). These are usually a great time as you buddies will be dancing with their gfs and you will have guaranteed grinding time with the female friends that come along.

It's a good way to meet new girls. If you got no gf tell your buddies to tell their gfs to invite some of their female friends along (2 or 3) and you will end up having them mostly for yourself if you make sure you are the only single guy in the group. This takes into account how when most people go in groups to the club they dance mostly with each other.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck trying to meet a girl that doesn't have Facebook or a cell phone.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreement across the board, you don't see that happen too often on SS! When it does happen it usually means there's something worth listening to.

Repped.

I only ever seem to have any success opening two sets when I'm at a bar or lounge, and I don't think that's any coincidence. When girls go out as a pair I think there's a much better chance that they're open to meeting people, at least that's what my experience teaches me.