Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like Khabib

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I understand you position and I am divided on this topic. Is it better to have freedom and lose feminine women, or is it better to have authoritarian rules but persevere women? I don't know sometimes. But I do know that you can not have both total freedom and femininity.

It is impossible to give women freedom and still be able to have longterm relationships with them. I too would not have gotten the fun sexual experiences that I did get if it was not for female sexual liberation, but I am not sure that the cost was worth it. I have been going back and forth on this recently.
One question you need to ask a woman.

Do you fear the Lord?

Serenity

Reaction score
Is it better to have freedom and lose feminine women, or is it better to have authoritarian rules but persevere women?
If you would need such rules and shaming tactics to make women behave in feminine ways, are those women feminine to begin with? Some will bend to the rules and pretend to be what society wants them to be, but that's a miserable fvcking existence for anyone. Some will simply not give a sh!t about what anyone thinks of them, because freedom to be who they are makes them happier than pleasing a bunch of judgemental a-holes.

But I do know that you can not have both total freedom and femininity.
I disagree. First of all there's several ways of expressing femininity, not all of which you may like but are still feminine. Second, you're talking in absolutes, at least some women will have their femininity by choice even if society doesn't pressure them to be like that. IMO that's better, if you find a feminine woman in a free society you can be sure she's that way to the core of her being. In a restricted society you don't know who the pretenders are. Think about it.

I want to add that when I say authoriatarian rules I do not mean violence.
There will be violence even if it remains technically illegal. Government might look the other way, nobody cares if those different are violated etc. There are abundant examples of this and we're not even talking about particularly big changes. Just a change of government holding different opinions is enough to increase harassment and violence. So even if not sanctioned by law, what you're suggesting is dangerous because there WILL be people taking it into their own hands and government that doesn't like the harassed group will look the other way.

I mean strict shaming tactics for any women that gets out of line.
Ineffective. Those who simply don't give a damn (which would be an ever increasing number) would simply continue to not give a damn if there's no actual consequences other than men being shaming douchebags. I absolutely do not support shaming to coerce people into fitting a set of arbitrary social rules, if they're not like that then let them be if you're not into that. Focus your attention on those that align with what you want, focus on what's you like, don't be yet another bitter hater.

But I do advocate shaming them into compliance.
Psychological damage can be just as bad and even worse than physical damage. I think that view is horrible. I'm not shaming you for these views, so don't shame women for their differences. Imagine all of society was the way you think about here, BUT their views was not aligned with yours and it was totally acceptable to shame the living sh!t out of you. I guess you would be fine with that? It's your idea after all...

It is impossible to give women freedom and still be able to have longterm relationships with them.
Tell my wife that. If you're building your relationships on fear then sure it's impossible. Relationships should be built on trust, you shouldn't have to shame, coerce or harass anyone. In a free society you don't choose how others behave, you choose to be with the people who behave in the ways you like.

I too would not have gotten the fun sexual experiences that I did get if it was not for female sexual liberation, but I am not sure that the cost was worth it.
Well, you slept around, now you would want to deny them doing the same. You know what word I'm thinking about now? It makes you something that starts with H. Who's to say women won't take the same path you took? Yeah, maybe they slept around for a while, but then grew tired of it and wanted something more meaningful than to hop on some random d!ck. It happens.

Don't try to change the world, focus on yourself and find a way to make it work despite the world not being the way you desire. It is impossible to change the entirety of society into the way you'd like without causing serious damage.

A

AJ84

Hey I understand your position and I am divided on this topic. Is it better to have freedom and lose feminine women, or is it better to have authoritarian rules but persevere women? I don't know sometimes. But I do know that you can not have both total freedom and femininity. I want to add that when I say authoriatarian rules I do not mean violence. I mean strict shaming tactics for any women that gets out of line. I am a libertarian and I would never want to physically force a person to do anything. But I do advocate shaming them into compliance.

It is impossible to give women freedom and still be able to have longterm relationships with them. I too would not have gotten the fun sexual experiences that I did get if it was not for female sexual liberation, but I am not sure that the cost was worth it. I have been going back and forth on this recently.
The caveat is that those cultures also control the men. It’s not one sided where men can do as you a free to do now and the women are restricted. When you ask how we can have a society where the women are restricted, understand that it’s impossible to have that under the banner of religion without also restricting the men. I don’t want to get into a thing about religion as I do try to respect people’s beliefs (not always easy lol) but religion, though out history has served to control society in general, not just women.

What you need to ask yourself is how much of your own freedom are you willing to forego to have the kind of relationship with a woman that you want to have if you want a woman that is that controlled by her community.

A

AJ84

Again I ask how do Latin American cultures do it. They same to still have feminine family oriented women, but Latin guys still seem to get laid plenty. Maybe we can learn thing or two from them...idk
Lots of Latin women with kids from different guys. There’s more of an acceptance of men messing around but that doesn’t mean the women are chaste and banished behind the walls of their homes. It just means it’s probably more tolerated but I don’t meet a lot of submissive Latin women at all.

Once heard a story of a group of sisters in Peru beating a man to death for beating his wife. The wife’s brother dragged him out of his house and let the women tore him apart.

A

AJ84

If you would need such rules and shaming tactics to make women behave in feminine ways, are those women feminine to begin with? Some will bend to the rules and pretend to be what society wants them to be, but that's a miserable fvcking existence for anyone. Some will simply not give a sh!t about what anyone thinks of them, because freedom to be who they are makes them happier than pleasing a bunch of judgemental a-holes.

I disagree. First of all there's several ways of expressing femininity, not all of which you may like but are still feminine. Second, you're talking in absolutes, at least some women will have their femininity by choice even if society doesn't pressure them to be like that. IMO that's better, if you find a feminine woman in a free society you can be sure she's that way to the core of her being. In a restricted society you don't know who the pretenders are. Think about it.

There will be violence even if it remains technically illegal. Government might look the other way, nobody cares if those different are violated etc. There are abundant examples of this and we're not even talking about particularly big changes. Just a change of government holding different opinions is enough to increase harassment and violence. So even if not sanctioned by law, what you're suggesting is dangerous because there WILL be people taking it into their own hands and government that doesn't like the harassed group will look the other way.

Ineffective. Those who simply don't give a damn (which would be an ever increasing number) would simply continue to not give a damn if there's no actual consequences other than men being shaming douchebags. I absolutely do not support shaming to coerce people into fitting a set of arbitrary social rules, if they're not like that then let them be if you're not into that. Focus your attention on those that align with what you want, focus on what's you like, don't be yet another bitter hater.

Psychological damage can be just as bad and even worse than physical damage. I think that view is horrible. I'm not shaming you for these views, so don't shame women for their differences. Imagine all of society was the way you think about here, BUT their views was not aligned with yours and it was totally acceptable to shame the living sh!t out of you. I guess you would be fine with that? It's your idea after all...

Tell my wife that. If you're building your relationships on fear then sure it's impossible. Relationships should be built on trust, you shouldn't have to shame, coerce or harass anyone. In a free society you don't choose how others behave, you choose to be with the people who behave in the ways you like.

Well, you slept around, now you would want to deny them doing the same. You know what word I'm thinking about now? It makes you something that starts with H. Who's to say women won't take the same path you took? Yeah, maybe they slept around for a while, but then grew tired of it and wanted something more meaningful than to hop on some random d!ck. It happens.

Don't try to change the world, focus on yourself and find a way to make it work despite the world not being the way you desire. It is impossible to change the entirety of society into the way you'd like without causing serious damage.
100% agree. It’s like if men were all shamed into getting married at 25 and having kids regardless of what they wanted. Thinking of all of the threads here on why no one should get married so trying to use that as an example that may resonate.
So imagine if men were coerced and shamed into doing it. Pandora How would that feel to have someone force you fo live a life you don’t want to live? How sincere would that marriage be? Could she ever feel that what she has with you is real?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that most men past a certain age are dropping women and anything that involve their presence clearly shows that something is broken and I find it very unlikely that those men suddenly "failed" to do something.

Its also no coincidence that where women are virtually free to do anything and not only not being accountable but protected from any peer pressure and negative, are the same countries were marriages and natality are disappearing while people coming from a total opposite backround are substituting the locals.

Any country where feminism and god mode for women is enforced see their local population to decrease while newcomers of opposite views are taking their place without a single hit shot.

If you put water in the fuel tank, the car will stop, no genius necessary to understand it.

If you punish something you will get less of it, if you reward something you will have more of it...wheter is unemployement or fvcking around with random scum.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually respect this post even though I throughly disagree. I appreciate you being able to intelligently present a counter argument. That being said:

If you really believe what you just wrote then why are you on this site? If the state of American women was so fine and dandy then you would not be a Master Don Juan on Sosuave. I don't see how you can reconcile the two. Please forgive me if this is coming off as an ad hominem attack because it is not meant to be. I just don't understand why you would be here if you were perfectly fine with the consequences of female sexual liberation.

It is difficult to argue with someone that believes in moral relativism. I know that your counterargument would be that morality is subjective. But morality may be subjective but some things resonate with the human soul and others do not. The consequences of feminism and sexual liberation do not resonate with high vibration souls;

1.) 1 in 4 American women ( conservative stats say 16.%) are on antidrepressants
2.) 25% of American women abort their baby
3.) 70% of divorces are initiated by women
4.). 1/3 of children are being raised in single parent households

Those statistics are the end consequence of your idea that no one should be societally shamed for any behavior ever. . Shaming is different from violence. You talk about psychological violence? What the heck is that. "Oh protect my safe space". Men know that if you are messing up then you need to be told. No time for feelings.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree. It’s like if men were all shamed into getting married at 25 and having kids regardless of what they wanted. Thinking of all of the threads here on why no one should get married so trying to use that as an example that may resonate.
So imagine if men were coerced and shamed into doing it. Pandora How would that feel to have someone force you fo live a life you don’t want to live? How sincere would that marriage be? Could she ever feel that what she has with you is real?
Men were shamed to get married young. Back in 1960's and in the conservative era men were expected to be married in order to receive workplace promotions. You came off as more respectable as a married man and there is a lot of validity to that. SoSuave members were not against marriage when it made sense. These members would be pro marriage if women were still feminine and if the divorce laws didn't so heavily favor women.

Shame is a good thing. If I murdered an elderly woman I would be shamed and rightfully so. If I bullied and beat up a much smaller man than myself then I should be shamed. It was a shameful act. Society should view me in a lowly manner for such behavior.

Libertarian thought prohibits actually violence against an individual. It doesn't prohibit shame. Shame is just a mechanism to discourage bad behavior. A person can be a rebel but they cant complain when the social group looks down on their behavior.

You are being hypocritical because I know FOR SURE if your girlfriend told you that she slept with 85 men, she got gangbanged by the hockey and football team and she enjoys one night stands you would think that was shameful. Would you be happy to brag about it to your boys? No you wouldn't. You would think that was shameful. So lets stop with all this anti shame nonsense please.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put water in the fuel tank, the car will stop, no genius necessary to understand it.

If you punish something you will get less of it, if you reward something you will have more of it...wheter is unemployement or fvcking around with random scum.
I agree. This never judge anything argument is disingenuous. Some things in life are just universal laws. If universal law is violated society will not function correctly. Imagine if we didn't punish children for acting poorly and took this don't judge anything approach. We would destroy our children. If you punish ( shame) you will get less of that behavior.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question you need to ask a woman.

Do you fear the Lord?
haha yup. The more truly religious the better. She has to be afraid of the consequences of her actions. I am not a religious man but I want a religious woman. They need some sort of indoctrination to act correctly. The first book of the Bible even states that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I understand you must be american. Are you from Texas or some other place where basic science, sex ed, abortion and birth control are officially heretical? Or are you actually from the west/north?
This is one of the most ignorant things I’ve ever seen on these threads.
You are so impregnated with doctrine that the stupid drips off of you.
No wondered you don’t get laid. You’re a fukking girl.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not true. Women are herd like creatures. The vast majority will conform to the societal expectations. Women are not rebels. Men are rebels. Women are much more conformist than men are. Ask any marketing firm if you don't believe me.

Again, women generally do what other women do. Some women will be outliers. These women that do not conform to sexual norms will be known as sluts. They will be treated as low value and seen as women to have fun with. The *****s back in the day resided in the red light district part of town while the good girls where at home with their husbands.

There will probably always be violence. There is violence now even in a "shame less" society. I don't think there will be an increase in violence just because society becomes more judgmental of promiscuity. Was there more violence against sluts in the 1960's? I highly doubt that.

Yes, let that small minority of broken women continue to not give a damn. Our sons will be discouraged to reproduce with these types of women much like they are discouraged in EVERY other part of the world. There is no country on this earth where the fathers are saying "hey son sluts are great choices for wives".

Criticism is not psychological damage. Psychological damage is also too subjective. What does that mean and why is it my business if I offend you with my value system. So what? There are people that don't agree with me dating outside of my "race" ( I love latin chicks). They do shame the living sh*t out of me and it is okay. As long as they don't physically touch me then we are all fine.

In a free society I also have the right to shame. Shaming is not against freedom lol. Shame is just a disapproval of bad behavior. Are you shaming me for shaming? Btw I am sure your wife is of much higher quality than most millennial women. You are probably not a millennial so you have no idea how bad it has gotten ever since you have been married.

A man sleeping around is not nearly as destructive as a woman sleeping around. Men don't hold the freakin cradle of life in between his legs. Women should be held to a higher sexual standard than men. You know this. Lets not act like male sexuality and female sexuality are anywhere close to similar. I sleep around and become more confident. A woman sleeps around and becomes more neurotic.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the case here in Southern Cali... I know tons of Latino guys that are raising kids that arent theirs.... Many Latinas get pregnant at a young age and dont settle down with their first babydaddy.... They go on to marry a betabuxxing Latino dude whom they also have kids with and so we're now seeing a trend of half-siblings and divorced families in the Latino community.....

In a few years the Latino community will go the same way as the Black community: broken homes, kids being raised by single mothers, promuscuity etc.....

Sadly Americanized Latinos have given up on their conservative Catholic up-bringing and have adopted liberalism....

...That's why the Democrats are desperately trying to court the Latino vote.... Sadly, this will bring about the downfall of their communities just like it did with the Black community...
Okay I did not know this. This is interesting. The impression we have of Latina people on the east coast is that they are still very traditional. In the DC area we have mainly El Salvadorians. Thank you for enlightening me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither did I. I wasted 4mins to find that moment. Not once did I she her fear him or her flirt with him.
I may be projecting my beliefs onto this video. What I see is a disinterested and almost condescending Khabib. He barely makes eye contact because he doesn't want to look lustfully at a woman. He also doesn't want her to be able to manipulate him with her sexuality. He seems annoyed that she is interviewing him. I also believe that the "are you hot" comment got him uncomfortable for a second. He thought she was asking an inappropriate question. I may be reading too much into this but knowing what Khabib has publicly said about females I don't think I am too much off the track on this one.

Serenity

Reaction score
There will probably always be violence. There is violence now even in a "shame less" society. I don't think there will be an increase in violence just because society becomes more judgmental of promiscuity. Was there more violence against sluts in the 1960's? I highly doubt that.
Is that an excuse?

In a free society I also have the right to shame. Shaming is not against freedom lol. Shame is just a disapproval of bad behavior. Are you shaming me for shaming?
Fair point.

Btw I am sure your wife is of much higher quality than most millennial women. You are probably not a millennial so you have no idea how bad it has gotten ever since you have been married.
Haha, I love how you assume that I'm not a millennial. My age is shown on my profile. I was born in 1991, so I am technically a millennial. My wife is the same age.

Also, I am from Norway. Not America, people over there has always been crazy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that an excuse?

Fair point.

Haha, I love how you assume that I'm not a millennial. My age is shown on my profile. I was born in 1991, so I am technically a millennial. My wife is the same age.

Also, I am from Norway. Not America, people over there has always been crazy.
Bro you are from Norway. Spend 1 summer in the USA and you will see what us men have to deal with here. I am not some dude who is just trying to be mean to women. I am making these assertions after 34 years of dealing with American women. It is a different game. Sasha is from Canada and he was surprised at the level of animosity the women in the USA have towards men.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The muslim world, amish, and old school American society understood that men and women were vastly different. Most of our issues derive from the fact that we actually treat women like they are equal to men.
Yes because the laws say we should. Women wanted to be equal, and we voted that we want women to be our equal, and they got that right through democracy. It wasn’t a dictatorship, it was done legally.

Our issues may derive from it but it’s what we wanted. Otherwise, we have said no to women voting; driving; working; having sex in movies and getting rich.

We should not even associate with them outside of pre arranged courtship rituals. This sounds extreme but its the most natural way to interact with women.
I don’t know about that. I don’t think men want to have sex with EVERY woman they meet, only young and hot.

What we are seeing in the west is a giant **** test from women. They are begging to be put in their place. Men are failing to do so.
Yes men are failing because they will get arrested and thrown in jail. Who is going to put a women in her place and get a criminal record and not be able to get a job or go overseas?

I think you are confusing the issues. It’s not about men failing to do it. It’s about the system not allowing them to do it,

All this talk of self improvement, maintaining frame etc is all nonsense. There should be no mating game in the first place. Women should only be allowed to date within a very restricted context. They should have very limited options and society should limit these options. The only way to win the mating game is to not play it at all. This may sound restrictive but women secretly want these restrictions.
So cover them up, have headscarves, no sex or kissing in movies, all virgins, ready to be de-virginized by the husband at 20 in an arranged marriage? Bro you are talking extreme Muslim fundamentalism here. Society has advanced beyond that. Even the Taliban isn’t that strict.

Women don’t want restrictions. What girl you know wants to put a headscarf over her face? Or not get rich and famous doing nudity and sex with DiCaprio in a major movie?

Come on.

The Amish, strict muslims and Mennonites don't have these hypergamy issues. They also don't really let men and women even talk to each other. We should not even talk to them unless it is necessary. As men, even socializing with women on a daily basis makes her think that she is above you. It is impossible for her to respect men that socialize with her. This is a dark fact that no one wants to acknowledge.
Why should she think she’s above you socializing with her everyday?

You are a CEO and she’s your secretary, you have to talk to her 15 times an hour. One mistake she’s gone. How is she going to think she’s above you?

I don’t get it.

Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.
Or maybe Khabib is so dazed from the fight he doesn’t know where he is.

You think James Bond would check a girl like that? He’d be like “what a lovely girl you are, how about we meet for a drink at my hotel at 3?”

You are giving these girls way too much value. Treat them as disposable play things and move on.

A

AJ84

Men were shamed to get married young. Back in 1960's and in the conservative era men were expected to be married in order to receive workplace promotions. You came off as more respectable as a married man and there is a lot of validity to that. SoSuave members were not against marriage when it made sense. These members would be pro marriage if women were still feminine and if the divorce laws didn't so heavily favor women.

Shame is a good thing. If I murdered an elderly woman I would be shamed and rightfully so. If I bullied and beat up a much smaller man than myself then I should be shamed. It was a shameful act. Society should view me in a lowly manner for such behavior.

Libertarian thought prohibits actually violence against an individual. It doesn't prohibit shame. Shame is just a mechanism to discourage bad behavior. A person can be a rebel but they cant complain when the social group looks down on their behavior.

You are being hypocritical because I know FOR SURE if your girlfriend told you that she slept with 85 men, she got gangbanged by the hockey and football team and she enjoys one night stands you would think that was shameful. Would you be happy to brag about it to your boys? No you wouldn't. You would think that was shameful. So lets stop with all this anti shame nonsense please.
I’m a female, and I can tell you for a fact that no one sl*t shames women more than other women. It’s been like that for ages, it’s still like that now. Sl*t shaming as a whole has probably decreased but it’s still primarily women doing it. Men, typically, don’t have issues with easy women and tend to enjoy them, unless that easy woman isn’t giving it up for him, or dumps him, or is sleeping with other guys while she is sleeping with him. Only then is she’s a sl*t shamed by him. Other than that it’s women shaming her.

In fact I would venture that throughout history and in many cultures, women (mothers, grandmothers, aunts, female elders etc) were the ones controlling female sexuality. In cultures where females are circumcised it’s the mothers who enforce that.

I remember reading that men back in the day were less likely to get job promotions if they weren’t married. You’re right in that some shaming does serve a purpose around managing behaviours that may be seen as against social norms.

But I don’t see it ever going back to even the way it was in the 1950s/60s. Society tends to moves forward, not back.

I still think your best bet is a stricter Christian religion like Jehovah Witness’s.

The other option is moving to a place where they have the values you desire but that may be more extreme.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because the laws say we should. Women wanted to be equal, and we voted that we want women to be our equal, and they got that right through democracy. It wasn’t a dictatorship, it was done legally.

Our issues may derive from it but it’s what we wanted. Otherwise, we have said no to women voting; driving; working; having sex in movies and getting rich.

I don’t know about that. I don’t think men want to have sex with EVERY woman they meet, only young and hot.

Yes men are failing because they will get arrested and thrown in jail. Who is going to put a women in her place and get a criminal record and not be able to get a job or go overseas?

I think you are confusing the issues. It’s not about men failing to do it. It’s about the system not allowing them to do it,

So cover them up, have headscarves, no sex or kissing in movies, all virgins, ready to be de-virginized by the husband at 20 in an arranged marriage? Bro you are talking extreme Muslim fundamentalism here. Society has advanced beyond that. Even the Taliban isn’t that strict.

Women don’t want restrictions. What girl you know wants to put a headscarf over her face? Or not get rich and famous doing nudity and sex with DiCaprio in a major movie?

Come on.

Why should she think she’s above you socializing with her everyday?

You are a CEO and she’s your secretary, you have to talk to her 15 times an hour. One mistake she’s gone. How is she going to think she’s above you?

I don’t get it.

Or maybe Khabib is so dazed from the fight he doesn’t know where he is.

You think James Bond would check a girl like that? He’d be like “what a lovely girl you are, how about we meet for a drink at my hotel at 3?”

You are giving these girls way too much value. Treat them as disposable play things and move on.
I don't know how to do the quote thing so I just made a list.

1.) I agree with you that we gave into the pressures and help vote in these changes. Men should have stood strong and ignored first wave feminism but we gave in. We thought we would all be getting this " free love" equally. Little did we know that only the top men would be getting the best poon.

2.) I know that men are failing because of big daddy govt backing women. This is common knowledge. I have a friend that was thrown in jail for a few days for standing up to his girlfriend.

3.) It doesn't have to be a Muslim style dictatorship in order to get the desired effect. You can pick just about any time period in history and copy their model. Pre 1960's America, Amish, old school African model, Victorian era etc. Every culture recognized that men and woman needed to have strict mating rituals. It can not be this free for all where the young woman is given 100% autonomy over her sexuality.

4.) To your point about men not wanting to bang every woman, this is not true. Men would bang just about every woman outside of extremely obese, elderly and extremely ugly chicks. Are you a man btw? I only ask because some of these posters are women that don't understand how horny men are.

5.) I don't understand the point about DI Caprio and doing movies.

6.) You bring up an example of CEO and his secretary. How many guys are high powered CEO's and have secretaries? Less than 5% of the male population. That example is not representative of the power dynamic the AVERAGE man has over a woman. I everyday life the average woman thinks she is superior to the average man. This doesn't happen in societies where men and woman do not socialize together.

7.) Yes and James Bond would check a girl like that. He would say stop interviewing me this is man business. The video clip I am attaching shows this very thing. Bond literally says " this is man business, now run along". Khabib secretly wanted to do the same thing ( minus the butt slap).

Serenity

Reaction score
Bro you are from Norway. Spend 1 summer in the USA and you will see what us men have to deal with here. I am not some dude who is just trying to be mean to women. I am making these assertions after 34 years of dealing with American women. It is a different game. Sasha is from Canada and he was surprised at the level of animosity the women in the USA have towards men.
I guess my point now is that the solution still isn't what you think of. There's little of that social control you're speaking of here in Norway, yet it generally works. Maybe you have identified the cause of the problem incorrectly, maybe something else causes this problem.