Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like Khabib

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The muslim world, amish, and old school American society understood that men and women were vastly different. Most of our issues derive from the fact that we actually treat women like they are equal to men. We should not even associate with them outside of pre arranged courtship rituals. This sounds extreme but its the most natural way to interact with women.

What we are seeing in the west is a giant **** test from women. They are begging to be put in their place. Men are failing to do so. All this talk of self improvement, maintaining frame etc is all nonsense. There should be no mating game in the first place. Women should only be allowed to date within a very restricted context. They should have very limited options and society should limit these options. The only way to win the mating game is to not play it at all. This may sound restrictive but women secretly want these restrictions. Children outwardly rage against restrictions but deep down they actually prefer them.

The Amish, strict muslims and Mennonites don't have these hypergamy issues. They also don't really let men and women even talk to each other. We should not even talk to them unless it is necessary. As men, even socializing with women on a daily basis makes her think that she is above you. It is impossible for her to respect men that socialize with her. This is a dark fact that no one wants to acknowledge. Until the western world separates men and women we will never stop having inter gender issues.

Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.

You sound like a mass shooter incel.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a mass shooter incel.
You sound like you have not slept with enough women. Once you had enough pillow talk sessions with chicks you realize that they are extremely chaotic in their thought processes. This is not a creature that can handle the responsibility of full sexual liberation.

I dont advocate harming or violence towards anyone. I advocate conservatism much like the Amish and some Muslims.

Are you implying that Amish are mass shooters?

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why you need to have a conservative woman. If you don't, then you ****ed up and it's on you

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The muslim world, amish, and old school American society understood that men and women were vastly different. Most of our issues derive from the fact that we actually treat women like they are equal to men. We should not even associate with them outside of pre arranged courtship rituals. This sounds extreme but its the most natural way to interact with women.

What we are seeing in the west is a giant **** test from women. They are begging to be put in their place. Men are failing to do so. All this talk of self improvement, maintaining frame etc is all nonsense. There should be no mating game in the first place. Women should only be allowed to date within a very restricted context. They should have very limited options and society should limit these options. The only way to win the mating game is to not play it at all. This may sound restrictive but women secretly want these restrictions. Children outwardly rage against restrictions but deep down they actually prefer them.

The Amish, strict muslims and Mennonites don't have these hypergamy issues. They also don't really let men and women even talk to each other. We should not even talk to them unless it is necessary. As men, even socializing with women on a daily basis makes her think that she is above you. It is impossible for her to respect men that socialize with her. This is a dark fact that no one wants to acknowledge. Until the western world separates men and women we will never stop having inter gender issues.

Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.

makes you wanna convert to Islam doesn't it?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makes you wanna convert to Islam doesn't it?
Yes 100%. I used to make fun of them and think that they were too extreme. Now I see that they were very wise and i was the foolish one.

But it doesn't have to be Islam. Amish do the same stuff. They cover their women, separate their boys and girls, keep traditional values etc.

Amish are basically white Muslims lol

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are right that my intention was to denigrate, even though not how you thought. I find it pathetic, laughable and sad that those places call themselves "developed", but are against the things I mentioned and they would get along just fine with the most repressive cultures of places like Afghanistan if it weren't for being in different tribes. The fact that these people are probably simultaneously the most likely to think of themselves as rational and peaceful individualists who just don't want others to force their "big government" or opinions in general on them is also pretty funny, when his own opinion is just that, that women should be forced to live like cattle and what they think doesn't count.
American was founded on Christian principles. Most people would be very surprised to find out that Christianity and Islam is VERY similar. The only difference is that Christianity believes in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. So, many of the core beliefs about family and morality is similar.

Our Christian society is what established the freedom for all the progressive idiots to come in and compromise it. We Christians could learn a few things from the Muslims, who are ready to fight and die for their culture. We obviously should not go to their crazy extremes, but we certainly could learn a little bit about being men. We have become fat, complacent and weak.

A

AJ84

Yes 100%. I used to make fun of them and think that they were too extreme. Now I see that they were very wise and i was the foolish one.

But it doesn't have to be Islam. Amish do the same stuff. They cover their women, separate their boys and girls, keep traditional values etc.

Amish are basically white Muslims lol
Nothing like muslims. If you really want a traditional girl from the cultures you are describing then join one of them. You will have to align to their values and standards. You would have to conform. Men in those cultures aren’t running around doing whatever they want. They are held accountable and under the same kind of societal control as women.

I kinda get your frustration from your perspective but think about it, This comes up regularly, this concept that men should get women from certain traditional cultures or religions where women are more kept in line. What is almost never considered is the reality that those cultures and religions don’t accept people with values that differ from their own. There’s a reason they don’t usually mingle with other cultures. You can’t just waltz in and be you and integrate into their communities, you have to conform to their way of life and thinking. Women may be more kept but men in those communities don’t have the liberty to do as they wish like they do outside of those communities. They are also kept. The community is basically a watch dog for each other and holds people accountable for not to towing the line. You don’t get to question the status quo, religious preachings, the general way of life without negative consequences. You can’t be who you are right now if you want to become a part of those communities just to get an obedient wife.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain sections of Europe has been totally castrated and feminized, and the vast majority of males roaming around there are not men per se but she-males.

No point holding discussions on different forms of masculinity when it will be rejected outright, no matter the validity of it.

They're been brainwashed since childhood.

It cannot be undone unless they themselves extricate from that life story.

Now back to ur contention that men should revert to those Moslem societies.

There's plenty in Moslem society that I don't agree with, especially the part where both women and men can't question their religious narratives set by their imams.

Almost everything is dictated in one way or another through their religion.

It's obey all the way or face punishments.

There's no room for dissenting voices.

I view that as weakness, long term it creates a society that will implode on itself because it rules or runs on fear.

However there's also much to be learned by how certain societies manages their womenfolk, especially in families headed by men.

Some Moslem societies like those in Turkey or in Indonesia are moderate, but they are moderate because they don't follow the full teachings of Islam.

Learn what's useful and discard what's not.

Use it for ur benefit.
Yes I totally agree. I say take the aspects of Islam that are useful but let's not adopt the extreme religious dogma. I saw 1950s America was a good balance of conservatism. I was being hyperbolic in my original post to prove a point.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see how she was like, "You disgust me, Khabib. Go eat your hamburger, you haven't even given me eye contact this whole interview! I have a pvssy. I am on equal footing as you! take me seriously!" She's DEMANDING someone behave how she wants him to behave, in other words, ALL western women, trying to get your to "behave" or "get it" (get with the "program") ("he doesn't 'get it'" "I wish I could get some male to kick his as5!" "Of course, I'd have to give him sexual favors to do it..."), to get in line, to be controlled like a little pet dog, or like children (Women all wanna be the school teachers that are ruining our children btw) to "behave." Khabib's like "You should be separate from us" "you shouldn't even be here interviewing me, this is a Man's sport" "All you are asking me is bubble gum questions, I'd rather be relaxing and enjoying being around my friends rather than this trash wh0re fake who dotes the latest "line" or consensus thought as if it were her own concoction."

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many Muslim’s do you know personally? In Toronto where I live, there are many of them. I know several personally and I can tell you for a fact that hypergamy absolutely exists within the Muslim cultures, It’s not uncommon for families to try to set daughters up with wealthy men - they not only encourage hypergamy, they facilitate it. Also Muslim marriages often include contracts on what is expected of not just the wife, but the husband. Husband shoots blanks? Divorce. Husband losses his job and no more income? Divorce, husband takes a second wife without the first wife’s consent? Divorce. Husband gets sick and can’t be a provider anymore? Divorce.

In places like Saudi Arabia where there is strict segregation of men and women, many men resort to f**king each other because single men have zero access to women. Segregation of the sexes doesn’t mean your natural human desires go away. I know people from Saudi and Afghanistan. The stories... wow. Back when arranged marriages were more common in those cultures, men were often married to women they didn’t want, it wasn’t this concept of a man picking the hottest girl, looks and sexual attraction took second place to what was best for the families and what was best was money. Polygamy (also on the decline) basically equalled hypergamy. Father’s married their daughters to the man with the most money and resources, leaving lots of poorer men with no marital options at all.

Ontario also has a large Mennonite and Amish community. While there are some restrictions, they are encouraged to meet potential partners through various social structures and do not live in isolation from each other. Those cultures also expect the men and women to give up whatever their own wishes and desires are for the good of the community at all times and elders rule the community. No me first there.

The Amish also have this cute thing called Rumspringa where young people are free to go out and basically party it up in the ‘English World’. If they decide to return it is then they are baptized and commit to the Amish way of life where they are expected to marry, work, and sacrifice for the community.

So, if you think you can swallow your human sexual desires, potentially marry a woman not of your chose, be ok with her leaving you if you don’t provide,have to grow your beard and cut your hair a certain way, give up all of your personal wishes and desires if they don’t benefit your community, and let a group of elders dictate how you live your daily life then by all means, join one of these cultures.
Hey man thanks for this post. It was actually informative. I do know many muslims. Their children, even the hot ones are not as slutty as their Western counterparts. They also do get married young. But you are right hypergamy is in full effect.

The point of my post was not to idealize the bad aspects of these cultures. The point of the post is that these cultures all share a central element. This element is that you need to restrict the sexuality of women. You have to. Giving them full sexually freedom will destroy your society within a couple decades.
And yes men have to restrict their sexuality too for this to work.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American was founded on Christian principles. Most people would be very surprised to find out that Christianity and Islam is VERY similar. The only difference is that Christianity believes in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. So, many of the core beliefs about family and morality is similar.

Our Christian society is what established the freedom for all the progressive idiots to come in and compromise it. We Christians could learn a few things from the Muslims, who are ready to fight and die for their culture. We obviously should not go to their crazy extremes, but we certainly could learn a little bit about being men. We have become fat, complacent and weak.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Totally agree bro

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep every nationality/ethnicity in a lower case and only capitalize countries because that's what we do in swedish. So I type America but american, Sweden but swedish.

But you are right that my intention was to denigrate, even though not how you thought. I find it pathetic, laughable and sad that those places call themselves "developed", but are against the things I mentioned and they would get along just fine with the most repressive cultures of places like Afghanistan if it weren't for being in different tribes. The fact that these people are probably simultaneously the most likely to think of themselves as rational and peaceful individualists who just don't want others to force their "big government" or opinions in general on them is also pretty funny, when his own opinion is just that, that women should be forced to live like cattle and what they think doesn't count.

I try to keep it sanitized for the most part and give logical rebuttals, but I can't completely hide my derision of the barbarism I perceive, me being what is here taken for granted but where you live is a radical "liberal fascist-communist" extreme as HighSpeed so funnily called me. Oh well ;)
Who do you think are happier? The women that live in these "underdeveloped" cultures or the women in America?

It's not the American women who upwards of 25% of them are on some sort of prescription drug just so they don't cry themselves to sleep. So from a happiness standpoint restrictive societies win.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like Mexicans have found that balance between female sexuality and still having strong families. Any Mexican or Hispanic guys can help answer this?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like muslims. If you really want a traditional girl from the cultures you are describing then join one of them. You will have to align to their values and standards. You would have to conform. Men in those cultures aren’t running around doing whatever they want. They are held accountable and under the same kind of societal control as women.

I kinda get your frustration from your perspective but think about it, This comes up regularly, this concept that men should get women from certain traditional cultures or religions where women are more kept in line. What is almost never considered is the reality that those cultures and religions don’t accept people with values that differ from their own. There’s a reason they don’t usually mingle with other cultures. You can’t just waltz in and be you and integrate into their communities, you have to conform to their way of life and thinking. Women may be more kept but men in those communities don’t have the liberty to do as they wish like they do outside of those communities. They are also kept. The community is basically a watch dog for each other and holds people accountable for not to towing the line. You don’t get to question the status quo, religious preachings, the general way of life without negative consequences. You can’t be who you are right now if you want to become a part of those communities just to get an obedient wife.
Facts. Yeh I agree and understand. Maybe this is the trade off. If we men want restricted women, we must also accept restrictions on our freedom.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many Muslim’s do you know personally? In Toronto where I live, there are many of them. I know several personally and I can tell you for a fact that hypergamy absolutely exists within the Muslim cultures, It’s not uncommon for families to try to set daughters up with wealthy men - they not only encourage hypergamy, they facilitate it. Also Muslim marriages often include contracts on what is expected of not just the wife, but the husband. Husband shoots blanks? Divorce. Husband losses his job and no more income? Divorce, husband takes a second wife without the first wife’s consent? Divorce. Husband gets sick and can’t be a provider anymore? Divorce.

In places like Saudi Arabia where there is strict segregation of men and women, many men resort to f**king each other because single men have zero access to women. Segregation of the sexes doesn’t mean your natural human desires go away. I know people from Saudi and Afghanistan. The stories... wow. Back when arranged marriages were more common in those cultures, men were often married to women they didn’t want, it wasn’t this concept of a man picking the hottest girl, looks and sexual attraction took second place to what was best for the families and what was best was money. Polygamy (also on the decline) basically equalled hypergamy. Father’s married their daughters to the man with the most money and resources, leaving lots of poorer men with no marital options at all.

Ontario also has a large Mennonite and Amish community. While there are some restrictions, they are encouraged to meet potential partners through various social structures and do not live in isolation from each other. Those cultures also expect the men and women to give up whatever their own wishes and desires are for the good of the community at all times and elders rule the community. No me first there.

The Amish also have this cute thing called Rumspringa where young people are free to go out and basically party it up in the ‘English World’. If they decide to return it is then they are baptized and commit to the Amish way of life where they are expected to marry, work, and sacrifice for the community.

So, if you think you can swallow your human sexual desires, potentially marry a woman not of your chose, be ok with her leaving you if you don’t provide,have to grow your beard and cut your hair a certain way, give up all of your personal wishes and desires if they don’t benefit your community, and let a group of elders dictate how you live your daily life then by all means, join one of these cultures.
I agree to this to a certain degree.. However some of it is horse shyte.

Yes divorce does happen in muslim communities.. However it is frowned upon.. Couples generally have to stick it out.. No matter what.

Also muslim woman are heavily protected and guarded.. They do not move away from home and move into some skanky apartment, then take random diks every single weekend.

By the time most muslim woman marry, they are usually virgins.. Or the dik count is ONE

They also catch FEELS for a man pretty rapid.. I have been told this from muslim men.. Not only that, they are taught to respect there men.

But some Western woman? By the time they are 26 they have had multiple diks in every hole possibile.

They have taken sooooooooo much random cawk, that the ability to genuinely pair bond with a man, has been fuked out of them.

They simply cannot love and devote themselves to a man.

And here we are... The MIGHTY western man, reduced to making pathetic desperate posts on SS after being divorce raped by his liitle princes.

Hypergamy gone into overdrive!!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with you as far as keeping women in check, I didn't see evidence of that in this particular video.

Neither did I. I wasted 4mins to find that moment. Not once did I she her fear him or her flirt with him.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One thing I want to add is that it's not the hypergamy that have a problem with. Let women go to the highest bidder. That is fine.

I have a problem with the promiscuity. Promiscuous women are more dangerous than hypergamous women.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see how she was like, "You disgust me, Khabib. Go eat your hamburger, you haven't even given me eye contact this whole interview! I have a pvssy. I am on equal footing as you! take me seriously!" She's DEMANDING someone behave how she wants him to behave, in other words, ALL western women, trying to get your to "behave" or "get it" (get with the "program") ("he doesn't 'get it'" "I wish I could get some male to kick his as5!" "Of course, I'd have to give him sexual favors to do it..."), to get in line, to be controlled like a little pet dog, or like children (Women all wanna be the school teachers that are ruining our children btw) to "behave." Khabib's like "You should be separate from us" "you shouldn't even be here interviewing me, this is a Man's sport" "All you are asking me is bubble gum questions, I'd rather be relaxing and enjoying being around my friends rather than this trash wh0re fake who dotes the latest "line" or consensus thought as if it were her own concoction."
Fukin love this lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao this is what I was trying to portray with the video but I couldn't find the words.