Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like Khabib

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The muslim world, amish, and old school American society understood that men and women were vastly different. Most of our issues derive from the fact that we actually treat women like they are equal to men. We should not even associate with them outside of pre arranged courtship rituals. This sounds extreme but its the most natural way to interact with women.

What we are seeing in the west is a giant **** test from women. They are begging to be put in their place. Men are failing to do so. All this talk of self improvement, maintaining frame etc is all nonsense. There should be no mating game in the first place. Women should only be allowed to date within a very restricted context. They should have very limited options and society should limit these options. The only way to win the mating game is to not play it at all. This may sound restrictive but women secretly want these restrictions. Children outwardly rage against restrictions but deep down they actually prefer them.

The Amish, strict muslims and Mennonites don't have these hypergamy issues. They also don't really let men and women even talk to each other. We should not even talk to them unless it is necessary. As men, even socializing with women on a daily basis makes her think that she is above you. It is impossible for her to respect men that socialize with her. This is a dark fact that no one wants to acknowledge. Until the western world separates men and women we will never stop having inter gender issues.

Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barbaric dogmatic tradconism gets a solid No Thank You from me. But if you like that kind of culture which was never reached by humanism and its associated values like bodily integrity, I think immigrating to Dagestan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or some other such place can't be too hard.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barbaric authoritarian tradconism gets a solid No Thank You from me. But if you like that kind of culture which was never reached by humanism and think it's good, I think immigrating to Dagestan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or some other such place can't be too hard.
Killing millions of babies a year via abortion is actually more barbaric. Having single mothers raise innocent children destined for prisons is more barbaric. This is the reality of female liberation. You have no argument about barbarism when western women kill at least 50 million babies a year.Are Amish people barbaric? No. Real muslims are some of the nicest people you will meet. The Arab emeritus/ Saudi Arabia is not real islam btw.

See people like you have never actually lived in these conservative communities. You only see the worst representations of them. They are actually very humanitarian. Much more so than the West. The west is ruthless towards all but the upper middle classes. Living in the west is comfortable as far as luxury goes, but it is as morally bankrupt as it gets.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The muslim world, amish, and old school American society understood that men and women were vastly different. Most of our issues derive from the fact that we actually treat women like they are equal to men. We should not even associate with them outside of pre arranged courtship rituals. This sounds extreme but its the most natural way to interact with women.

What we are seeing in the west is a giant **** test from women. They are begging to be put in their place. Men are failing to do so. All this talk of self improvement, maintaining frame etc is all nonsense. There should be no mating game in the first place. Women should only be allowed to date within a very restricted context. They should have very limited options and society should limit these options. The only way to win the mating game is to not play it at all. This may sound restrictive but women secretly want these restrictions. Children outwardly rage against restrictions but deep down they actually prefer them.

The Amish, strict muslims and Mennonites don't have these hypergamy issues. They also don't really let men and women even talk to each other. We should not even talk to them unless it is necessary. As men, even socializing with women on a daily basis makes her think that she is above you. It is impossible for her to respect men that socialize with her. This is a dark fact that no one wants to acknowledge. Until the western world separates men and women we will never stop having inter gender issues.

Look at this video clip of Khabib and Megan Olivi. He doesn't even feel comfortable talking to her. This guy is a warrior being reduced to getting asked stupid azz questions by a chick that uses her sexuality for profit. At one point in the interview she asks him a question that he interpreted as flirtatious and he almost checked her. You can see the fear in her eyes. This is how it is supposed to be. This only works if men are strong enough to not entertain the sexual manipulation of women. Khabib for now seems strong enough to do that.

These fukers have Hypergamy in check.. While we make threads on SS about how our girlfriend dumped us and is now svcking your wealthier best freinds cawk.. Lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These fukers have Hypergamy in check.. While we make threads on SS about how our girlfriend dumped us and is now svcking your wealthier best freinds cawk.. Lol
hahaha exactly

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing millions of babies a year via abortion is actually more barbaric. Having single mothers raise innocent children destined for prisons is more barbaric. This is the reality of female liberation. You have no argument about barbarism when western women kill at least 50 million babies a year.

Are Amish people barbaric? No. Real muslims are some of the nicest people you will meet. The Arab emeritus/ Saudi Arabia is not real islam btw.
Biologically they are embryos or fetuses, not babies. Ethically it's also the woman's body that carries them, and thus within her bodily integrity to decide. It also makes sense with those things in mind combined with what's called harm reduction, that forcing people to give birth to children they don't want or can't support is not a good idea and there is no good reason to do it.

Your pro-birth position is why areas where people like you live have more single moms raising children that get into prison than areas with policies based on harm reduction.

I understand you must be american. Are you from Texas or some other place where basic science, sex ed, abortion and birth control are officially heretical? Or are you actually from the west/north?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We sound ( including me) pathetic as **** on this site. Men in America have been reduced to ridiculousness. "Oh she is being flakey and didn't call me back, how can I regain her interest". " Oh she cheated on me and now wants me back"..." Oh should I wait two days to call because I don't want to be needy". "Oh my wife is bossing me around and not giving me sex anymore". This is not natural. It is not the way nature intended men to act. Muslims and Amish laugh at our cuck azzes.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biologically they are embryos or fetuses, not babies. Ethically it's also the woman's body that carries them, and thus within her bodily integrity to decide.

Your pro-birth position is why areas where people like you live have more single moms raising children that get into prison than areas with policies based on harm reduction.

I understand you must be american. Are you from Texas or some other place where basic science, sex ed, abortion and birth control are officially heretical? Or are you actually from the west/north?
No I am a college educated ( in science ) male from the DC/MD/VA area. If killing a fetus is not wrong then why do most women feel immense guilt after it? Could you watch an abortion being preformed and not feel the slightest pangs of guilt? No you couldn't.

Even if it is morally okay, it is far from ideal. It shows a lack of competent decision making on the part of women. It proves that they en masse make very impulsive regrettable decisions when they are given total freedom. So my point still stands even if a fetus is not a living thing. The very act of aborting something shows that you made a mistake. Women in America make 50 millions big mistakes a year ever since they were given liberation. This shows that women can not handle sexual freedom.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why women get sexually aroused by dominance? It is because they crave it in their soul. They crave daddy setting boundaries for them. Feminist loved to be manhandled in the bedroom. Every one loved it. This is because feminism, sexual liberation, dating etc is a huge cry for help. It is insanity that we keep playing along with.

There should be no such thing as dating. Dating is a form of insanity make believe play. Its just that we the adults ( men) have let this make believe session go on for too long. Its time to end it. No matter what the child says they secretly want you to end the game eventually.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not natural.
Naturalistic fallacy.

It is not the way nature intended men to act.
"Nature" is an abstraction in your brain without an intention. It is just a process.

If killing a fetus is not wrong then why do most women feel immense guilt after it? Could you watch an abortion being preformed and not feel the slightest pangs of guilt? No you couldn't.
Whether or not someone feels guilty, even if what you say were true, has no impact on whether it's a sound decision based on harm reduction and bodily integrity. And guess what? if women didn't think it was a good idea, they wouldn't choose to do it and there would be no need for people like you to force them not to.

Even if it is morally okay, it is far from ideal. It shows a lack of competent decision making on the part of women. It proves that they en masse make very impulsive regrettable decisions when they are given total freedom. So my point still stands even if a fetus is not a living thing. The very act of aborting something shows that you made a mistake. Women in America make 50 millions big mistakes a year ever since they were given liberation. This shows that women can not handle sexual freedom.
Mistakes and accidents are unavoidable parts of being human. That is in fact the basis of harm reduction as a public health policy. Men and women both make mistakes or suffer accidents. But in this case, women are the ones who end up with the biological consequence. The fact that mistakes and accidents may occur as the result of an otherwise beneficial practice like sexual freedom, and thus it should be banned, makes as much sense as banning medicine or vehicles because accidents and mistakes occur.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Certain sections of Europe has been totally castrated and feminized, and the vast majority of males roaming around there are not men per se but she-males.

No point holding discussions on different forms of masculinity when it will be rejected outright, no matter the validity of it.

They're been brainwashed since childhood.

It cannot be undone unless they themselves extricate from that life story.

Now back to ur contention that men should revert to those Moslem societies.

There's plenty in Moslem society that I don't agree with, especially the part where both women and men can't question their religious narratives set by their imams.

Almost everything is dictated in one way or another through their religion.

It's obey all the way or face punishments.

There's no room for dissenting voices.

I view that as weakness, long term it creates a society that will implode on itself because it rules or runs on fear.

However there's also much to be learned by how certain societies manages their womenfolk, especially in families headed by men.

Some Moslem societies like those in Turkey or in Indonesia are moderate, but they are moderate because they don't follow the full teachings of Islam.

Learn what's useful and discard what's not.

Use it for ur benefit.

A

AJ84

How many Muslim’s do you know personally? In Toronto where I live, there are many of them. I know several personally and I can tell you for a fact that hypergamy absolutely exists within the Muslim cultures, It’s not uncommon for families to try to set daughters up with wealthy men - they not only encourage hypergamy, they facilitate it. Also Muslim marriages often include contracts on what is expected of not just the wife, but the husband. Husband shoots blanks? Divorce. Husband losses his job and no more income? Divorce, husband takes a second wife without the first wife’s consent? Divorce. Husband gets sick and can’t be a provider anymore? Divorce.

In places like Saudi Arabia where there is strict segregation of men and women, many men resort to f**king each other because single men have zero access to women. Segregation of the sexes doesn’t mean your natural human desires go away. I know people from Saudi and Afghanistan. The stories... wow. Back when arranged marriages were more common in those cultures, men were often married to women they didn’t want, it wasn’t this concept of a man picking the hottest girl, looks and sexual attraction took second place to what was best for the families and what was best was money. Polygamy (also on the decline) basically equalled hypergamy. Father’s married their daughters to the man with the most money and resources, leaving lots of poorer men with no marital options at all.

Ontario also has a large Mennonite and Amish community. While there are some restrictions, they are encouraged to meet potential partners through various social structures and do not live in isolation from each other. Those cultures also expect the men and women to give up whatever their own wishes and desires are for the good of the community at all times and elders rule the community. No me first there.

The Amish also have this cute thing called Rumspringa where young people are free to go out and basically party it up in the ‘English World’. If they decide to return it is then they are baptized and commit to the Amish way of life where they are expected to marry, work, and sacrifice for the community.

So, if you think you can swallow your human sexual desires, potentially marry a woman not of your chose, be ok with her leaving you if you don’t provide,have to grow your beard and cut your hair a certain way, give up all of your personal wishes and desires if they don’t benefit your community, and let a group of elders dictate how you live your daily life then by all means, join one of these cultures.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While I agree with you as far as keeping women in check, I didn't see evidence of that in this particular video.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be above this sort of patronizing drivel. I disagree with your content for sure, but my intent here to point out your insulting tone that actually hurts your credibility. I noticed how you kept "american" with a lower case 'a'. It's a dead giveaway. Not to mention your assumptions from a false starting point.

Just my $0.02.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be above this sort of patronizing drivel. I disagree with your content for sure, but my intent here to point out your insulting tone that actually hurts your credibility. I noticed how you kept "american" with a lower case 'a'. It's a dead giveaway. Not to mention your assumptions from a false starting point.

Just my $0.02.
I keep every nationality/ethnicity in a lower case and only capitalize countries because that's what we do in swedish. So I type America but american, Sweden but swedish.

But you are right that my intention was to denigrate, even though not how you thought. I find it pathetic, laughable and sad that those places call themselves "developed", but are against the things I mentioned and they would get along just fine with the most repressive cultures of places like Afghanistan if it weren't for being in different tribes. The fact that these people are probably simultaneously the most likely to think of themselves as rational and peaceful individualists who just don't want others to force their "big government" or opinions in general on them is also pretty funny, when his own opinion is just that, that women should be forced to live like cattle and what they think doesn't count.

I try to keep it sanitized for the most part and give logical rebuttals, but I can't completely hide my derision of the barbarism I perceive, me being what is here taken for granted but where you live is a radical "liberal fascist-communist" extreme as HighSpeed so funnily called me. Oh well ;)

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem, like always, is following dogmas or religions without thinking for yourself, woman tend to do this and weak males because they need the "group" safety, a strong men who know how to survive don't need to they tend to think for thenselfs more often (take notice I said more often), the feminism today the pro goverment, or anything to the good of comunity is treated like a religion, you can't go against without threat of physical, economic or mental harm, why? both on the top of goverment, elders, religious leaders, need people following without question, questioning leadership is something a lot of places ingrate as something you never should do, its not you place to question or you are too young and don't know better

we alone unfortunaly can't change anything but we can learn to play the system to protect ourselfs, and that means learning how to deal with people, we should be smart enough to break any kind of manipulativer control, but most people will folow said control, because it simpler then having to think for thenselfs, hence why we have this problems

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not afraid of women being equal. Bring it on. If you can't keep your girl in check yourself, then that says something about you, not the society you are in.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep every nationality/ethnicity in a lower case and only capitalize countries because that's what we do in swedish. So I type America but american, Sweden but swedish. But you are right that my intention was to denigrate, even though not how you thought. I find it pathetic, laughable and sad that those places call themselves "developed", but are against the things I mentioned and they would get along just fine with the most repressive cultures of places like Afghanistan if it weren't for being in different tribes. I try to keep it sanitized for the most part and give logical rebuttals, but I can't completely hide my derision of the barbarism I perceive. Oh well ;)
meh for gramatical, first its internet we tned to write right, but we are not as much caring for it as a offical text so... ,also putting nationality on capital is a thng for USA peeps and only when using the american thing, most rules only say names should start with a capital

I'm not afraid of women being equal. Bring it on. If you can't keep your girl in check yourself, then that says something about you, not the society you are in.
I belive the question here is not afraid of they being equal, course they are not, no one is equal, everyone is diferent, even more so over sexes, but giving woman the same reponsability and let then also deal the flack of they decision is in your best interest, with we see now is woman hardly take the same flack as a men doing the same

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturalistic fallacy.

Mistakes and accidents are unavoidable parts of being human. That is in fact the basis of harm reduction as a public health policy. Men and women both make mistakes or suffer accidents. But in this case, women are the ones who end up with the biological consequence. The fact that mistakes and accidents may occur as the result of an otherwise beneficial practice like sexual freedom, and thus it should be banned, makes as much sense as banning medicine or vehicles because accidents and mistakes occur.
I will agree that I did make the naturalistic fallacy. I also agree that we cant look to nature as a reference for what is right or wrong. We find all manner of behavior when we look at animals. We see everything from incest to infanticide. What should have said is natural means in resonance with the human spirit.

To you other point. How can you justify millions of abortions so casually as oh everyone makes mistakes lol. When you have multiple safeguards (contraceptives, smart guy choices) against that mistake then you need to start questioning the decision making abilities of that population .

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you keep your girl in check if the society is working against you? Obviously most men are not doing a good job at this so now it's time to start changing the society.