Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like children

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the disappointment with women comes from the us believing that they are capable of good judgement. Our culture subconciously indoctrinated us with the idea that women are equal. They are not. They are actually more like children. I don't mean to be degrading to women. It is a fact. They need guidance. They were never meant to be taken seriously in matters of attraction and politics. No ancient society has ever given young women leadership roles ( older women are a different story, they are the exception). Young women are not to be taken seriously.

Throughout history they have been given a mate. You are not supposed to trust them to pick their own partners. It is pure chaos. The manosphere likes to rationalize their mating decisions with half baked evolutionary biology and hypergamy. This is largely bull****. It is pretty much chaotic. Many of the men they reject have nothing wrong with them. Many of the men they accept have everything wrong with them even from an evolutionary perspective. Women like who they like and thats pretty much all we need to know. Its pure chaos. A women can say she won't sleep with you and call you her brother and then one day down the road she will have you **** in her mouth. Explain that hypergamy in that.

Women actually want to be lead. They know deep down inside that they do not want to have the responsibility of picking a man. Deep down they don't want to have much of a choice (within reason). This is not advocating rape. I am just saying they would rather be told who they are going to be with as long as he is decent. They much rather have a very limited amount of decent choices rather than the plethora of choices they have now.

They are honestly children. We as men should protect them, but never take them seriously. Don't take their assessment of you seriously. It is not an accurate measure of your worth. What other men think of you is a more accurate measure of your worth. Not what women think of you. A woman can secretly think that you are amazing but she will never let you know. Some are that insecure. Women also have bad taste in general. They only have good taste in fashion. I will give them that. But everything else they suck at. Have you noticed the music they like? It is ****ty music. This is why you do not base your self assessment on women.

They like to be dominated. It feels right to them. They want to have a big daddy to take care of them. This is why they like to be treated like toys and property in bed. Many of our problems would go away if we truly internalized the fact that women are mostly children. We would not be asking questions and wondering about their flaky behavior. They are confused children trying to find their way in a post modern feminist society.

Internalizing this is very difficult. It takes time. We have to rewire our brains. For the last 30 something years I have been told the opposite. I have been subconsciously told that when women behave a certain way it is because of a valid reason. No, the reason is because they are not good at making life decisions. This is especially true in the area of romance.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be lead...........yes you are right........because they are full of emotions, its to much work for them to work on themselves........but if you are a pu$$y like her, and let her take lead and chase her, you will always lose

its an old pimp saying, you must put your d*ck in your pocket, when you take sex out the situation, you can conquer a woman, even if it on some issues of her ignoring you or putting you in the friendzone

A

AJ84

A lot of the disappointment with women comes from the us believing that they are capable of good judgement. Our culture subconciously indoctrinated us with the idea that women are equal. They are not. They are actually more like children. I don't mean to be degrading to women. It is a fact. They need guidance. They were never meant to be taken seriously in matters of attraction and politics. No ancient society has ever given young women leadership roles ( older women are a different story, they are the exception). Young women are not to be taken seriously.

Throughout history they have been given a mate. You are not supposed to trust them to pick their own partners. It is pure chaos. The manosphere likes to rationalize their mating decisions with half baked evolutionary biology and hypergamy. This is largely bull****. It is pretty much chaotic. Many of the men they reject have nothing wrong with them. Many of the men they accept have everything wrong with them even from an evolutionary perspective. Women like who they like and thats pretty much all we need to know. Its pure chaos. A women can say she won't sleep with you and call you her brother and then one day down the road she will have you **** in her mouth. Explain that hypergamy in that.

Women actually want to be lead. They know deep down inside that they do not want to have the responsibility of picking a man. Deep down they don't want to have much of a choice (within reason). This is not advocating rape. I am just saying they would rather be told who they are going to be with as long as he is decent. They much rather have a very limited amount of decent choices rather than the plethora of choices they have now.

They are honestly children. We as men should protect them, but never take them seriously. Don't take their assessment of you seriously. It is not an accurate measure of your worth. What other men think of you is a more accurate measure of your worth. Not what women think of you. A woman can secretly think that you are amazing but she will never let you know. Some are that insecure. Women also have bad taste in general. They only have good taste in fashion. I will give them that. But everything else they suck at. Have you noticed the music they like? It is ****ty music. This is why you do not base your self assessment on women.

They like to be dominated. It feels right to them. They want to have a big daddy to take care of them. This is why they like to be treated like toys and property in bed. Many of our problems would go away if we truly internalized the fact that women are mostly children. We would not be asking questions and wondering about their flaky behavior. They are confused children trying to find their way in a post modern feminist society.

Internalizing this is very difficult. It takes time. We have to rewire our brains. For the last 30 something years I have been told the opposite. I have been subconsciously told that when women behave a certain way it is because of a valid reason. No, the reason is because they are not good at making life decisions. This is especially true in the area of romance.
A lot of the disappointment with men comes from women believing that they are capable of sexual self control. Our culture subconciously indoctrinated women with the idea that men have compassion. They do not. They are actually more like apes. I don't mean to be degrading to men. It is a fact. They need to be controlled. They were never meant to be taken seriously in matters of sexual relationships and parenting. No ancient society has ever given young men family oriented roles ( older men are a different story, they are like kind grandfathers ). Young men are not to be left to their own sexually deviant devices.
Throughout history they have taken a mate. You are not supposed to trust them alone in a dark room. It is pure rape potential. The feminists likes to rationalize their mating decisions with half baked evolutionary biology and matriarchy. This is largely bull****. It is pretty much just bull***. Many of the men women reject have rapist potential wrong with them. Many of the men they accept are eunuchs, from an evolutionary perspective. Men rape who they like and thats pretty much all we need to know. Its pure chaos. A man can say he won't rape you and call your sister and then one day down the road he will have his **** in her mouth. Explain the biology in that.

Men actually want to be rapists. They know deep down inside that they do not want to have the responsibility of determining consent. Deep down they don't want women to have much of a choice (within reason). This is advocating rape. I am just saying they would rather be told who they can rape as long as she is decent. They would much rather have an unlimited amount of decent rape choices rather than the limited choices they have now.

They are honestly mindless apes. We as women should suppress them, and never take them for what they say. Do take their rape assessment of you seriously. It is an accurate measure of your safety. What other women think of you as a potential rape victim is not an accurate measure of your perceived safety. A man can secretly think that you are amazing for raping but he will never let you know. Some are that insecure. Men also have bad taste in general, in choosing potential rape victims. They only have good taste in fantasy football, I will give them that. But everything else they want sucked at a medium pace. Have you noticed the music they like? It is rapey music. This is why you do not base your perceived safety on men.
They like dominate. It feels right to them. They want to have a big mommy to take care of them, when they are not raping. This is why they like to be treated like boys in and out of bed. Many of our problems would go away if we truly internalized the fact that men are mostly sex craved apes. We would not be asking questions and wondering about their rapist behavior. They are confused sex craved apes trying to find their way in a post modern feminist society.
Internalizing this is very difficult. It takes time. We have to rewire our lady parts. For the last 30 something years I have been told the opposite. I have been subconsciously told that when men behave a certain way it is because of a biological reason. No, the reason is because they are not good at making non rape related decisions. This is especially true in the area of romance.

Because this is what your post sounds like; the flip side of this militant feminist rant. Just find a way to best benefit from the current situation and make it work for you. It's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @AJ84 if you keep that up, your going to be spending a LOT of time re framing posts on here.

I tend to see this type of post as one man's opinion, and that opinion it's based on this one man's experience. There seem to be a fair number of men who share the same viewpoint, but that doesn't surprise me because of the nature of this forum.

Not sure if them thinking like this is going to work out for them in the long run, but it's them, and the way they want to think - what do I care?

A

AJ84

Lol @AJ84 if you keep that up, your going to be spending a LOT of time re framing posts on here.

I tend to see this type of post as one man's opinion, and that opinion it's based on this one man's experience. There seem to be a fair number of men who share the same viewpoint, but that doesn't surprise me because of the nature of this forum.

Not sure if them thinking like this is going to work out for them in the long run, but it's them, and the way they want to think - what do I care?
Hahahaha I'm being funny here. I just couldn't resist reframing it because it reminds me of this crazy feminist I work with and some of the crazy that comes out of her mouth.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our culture subconciously indoctrinated us with the idea that women are equal. They are not. They are actually more like children.
I've always likened them to be more like dogs. They need to know who their master is, they need training to behave respectably, they enjoy being teased, they need to be punished when they 5hit on your carpet, and they enjoy humping your leg :D

Throughout history they have been given a mate. You are not supposed to trust them to pick their own partners.
This is something that I've come to understand much more in recent years. Everyone 5hits on arranged marriages because it represses their freedom. In reality it ensures they stay sexually dedicated to that one man. IMO, religion generally has it right; A woman should remain a virgin until she's married.

As for men and their desire to spread their seed, I would say that it would be not only in his best interest, but in everyone's best interest if a man is able to have multiple wives. She has a built-in support system and can also experience the emotional fluctuation (occasional jealousy) she requires to remain content.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for men and their desire to spread their seed, I would say that it would be not only in his best interest, but in everyone's best interest if a man is able to have multiple wives. She has a built-in support system and can also experience the emotional fluctuation (occasional jealousy) she requires to remain content.
Yeh man i agree. Multiple wives solves the problem of male infedelity very nicely. When we look at cultures that practice it, the wives look happy and the children are functional.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the disappointment with men comes from women believing that they are capable of sexual self control. Our culture subconciously indoctrinated women with the idea that men have compassion. They do not. They are actually more like apes. I don't mean to be degrading to men. It is a fact. They need to be controlled. They were never meant to be taken seriously in matters of sexual relationships and parenting. No ancient society has ever given young men family oriented roles ( older men are a different story, they are like kind grandfathers ). Young men are not to be left to their own sexually deviant devices.
Throughout history they have taken a mate. You are not supposed to trust them alone in a dark room. It is pure rape potential. The feminists likes to rationalize their mating decisions with half baked evolutionary biology and matriarchy. This is largely bull****. It is pretty much just bull***. Many of the men women reject have rapist potential wrong with them. Many of the men they accept are eunuchs, from an evolutionary perspective. Men rape who they like and thats pretty much all we need to know. Its pure chaos. A man can say he won't rape you and call your sister and then one day down the road he will have his **** in her mouth. Explain the biology in that.

Men actually want to be rapists. They know deep down inside that they do not want to have the responsibility of determining consent. Deep down they don't want women to have much of a choice (within reason). This is advocating rape. I am just saying they would rather be told who they can rape as long as she is decent. They would much rather have an unlimited amount of decent rape choices rather than the limited choices they have now.

They are honestly mindless apes. We as women should suppress them, and never take them for what they say. Do take their rape assessment of you seriously. It is an accurate measure of your safety. What other women think of you as a potential rape victim is not an accurate measure of your perceived safety. A man can secretly think that you are amazing for raping but he will never let you know. Some are that insecure. Men also have bad taste in general, in choosing potential rape victims. They only have good taste in fantasy football, I will give them that. But everything else they want sucked at a medium pace. Have you noticed the music they like? It is rapey music. This is why you do not base your perceived safety on men.
They like dominate. It feels right to them. They want to have a big mommy to take care of them, when they are not raping. This is why they like to be treated like boys in and out of bed. Many of our problems would go away if we truly internalized the fact that men are mostly sex craved apes. We would not be asking questions and wondering about their rapist behavior. They are confused sex craved apes trying to find their way in a post modern feminist society.
Internalizing this is very difficult. It takes time. We have to rewire our lady parts. For the last 30 something years I have been told the opposite. I have been subconsciously told that when men behave a certain way it is because of a biological reason. No, the reason is because they are not good at making non rape related decisions. This is especially true in the area of romance.

Because this is what your post sounds like; the flip side of this militant feminist rant. Just find a way to best benefit from the current situation and make it work for you. It's possible.

Men need their violent, self destructive, dark tendencies suppressed. If men do not suppress their dark nature we get destruction and a lack of empathy. We as men regulate our dark nature though self awarness, spritiuality, the fear or violence from other men, philosophy etc etc.

Women need their sexuality, hypergamy and self destructive nature to be surpressed. If they dont control their natural tendencies you get extreme chaos ( much like we are seeing now). The difference is that men have self awarness and women do not. Men can regulate themselves. Most women do not have the logical and objective capacity to be self aware without outside influences. They are comfortable being uncomfortable. It is not in their nature to rise above their base desires. They need strong male influences to do this. Women can rationalize any horrible lifestyle by using cognitive dissonance. Men usually dont do the whole cognitive dissonance thing very much. If they do then they will not survive. The consequences of not facing reality can be lethal for a man.

So if you were trying to be satiral and facetious in your reply then you have failed. You proved my point. You cant compare what I am saying to feminist dogma. What I am saying has worked for thousands of years. Most cultures believe what I just wrote. It got humanity to the 7 billion people it is at right now. Feminism on the other hand has only been around for about 50 years and it has done nothing but harm to the Western world. The birthrate is in the negative. Look at the cultures that have the philosophy that I just espoused. They are functional. Their teenage pregnancy rate is low, criminality is almost non existant, and people are happier. Look at the product that feminism has produced. Single mothers, broken homes, STDs, *****s, etc. So you comparing what I am saying to radical feminism is ridiculous. What I am saying has been proven to work time and time again. Look at the Amish cultures. How many *****s and single mothers do you see in those communities?? None. The Amish are in total agreement with what I wrote in the orginal post. They live it everyday.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be lead...........yes you are right........because they are full of emotions, its to much work for them to work on themselves.
Yes and yes. Most cant work on themselves. Its too difficult. But they are thankful when they find a good man to help them rise above their issues. Thats the way it is supposed to be. And they help us too. Its not all a one way street. We lead them and support them 80% of the time. They help us, give us some advice and support us 20% of the time. They nurture us with affection and sex. We give them direction in life. Its very simple.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always likened them to be more like dogs. They need to know who their master is, they need training to behave respectably, they enjoy being teased, they need to be punished when they 5hit on your carpet, and they enjoy humping your leg :D

This is something that I've come to understand much more in recent years. Everyone 5hits on arranged marriages because it represses their freedom. In reality it ensures they stay sexually dedicated to that one man. IMO, religion generally has it right; A woman should remain a virgin until she's married.

I think in a multi wife situation the first wife should have a choice in who the next is.

Cambridge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and yes. Most cant work on themselves. Its too difficult. But they are thankful when they find a good man to help them rise above their issues. Thats the way it is supposed to be. And they help us too. Its not all a one way street. We lead them and support them 80% of the time. They help us, give us some advice and support us 20% of the time. They nurture us with affection and sex. We give them direction in life. Its very simple.
share your examples and evidence for your theory sir.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
share your examples and evidence for your theory sir.
Evidence of the fact that they cant work on themselves? A thriving porn industry is an example of the inablity of women to pull themselves out of mental issues. To go on camera week after week, get jizzed on for years and never realize that something needs to be fixed is an example. Name another industry where men humiliate themselves over and over without snapping out of it? Or I can give more examples later. The fact that feminism (third wave) has brainwashed atleast half of the female population is another example of their lack of being self aware. Anyone with self awareness will realize that the promiscuity endorsed by feminism is self destructive. But just look at your female friends. Most of them come to you for simple life advice.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat women like your little sister, that's old knowledge. What was the point of the rest of your monologue?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm this is a bit simplistic. She may be just throwing up a scrap of attention to maintain your orbit. Also female decision making is often group based it doesn't mean that it is always inferior to a man's. Both have their merits.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat women like your little sister, that's old knowledge. What was the point of the rest of your monologue?
If guys actually understood this concept this forum would not exist. We would not be asking questions about their capricous behavior if we really internalized the fact that they have the psyche of children. There is no point trying to figure out an 8 year old. Our society has made it a point to obscure this fact. This is the point of the monologue.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You do not handle a house cat the same way you handle a panther people. Thinking women are akin to children is like thinking they are a house cat, quirky and cute and to be played with at your whim. Women have that side to them certainly. But if you overlook the panther side of things you are going to get broad sided and never know what hit you. I think it is ridiculously naive to think women are children. Underestimate at your own risk.

I have many times been the benefactor of men underestimating me throughout my life from the teens onward. When you underestimate people you give them a great advantage. Beware of a woman who knows how to work the fact that you under estimate her to her advantage. Without exception she will work you over and you'll miss it until its too late.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the modern woman who is lacking.

They are not family oriented ..

They are spoiled brats looking for attention.

They are lazy beyond belief..

Just an absolute disappointment.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the modern woman who is lacking.

They are not family oriented ..

They are spoiled brats looking for attention.

They are lazy beyond belief..

They give nothing yet take everything.

Then complain .

Just an absolute disappointment.