Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women like children

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not children; they are different than men. Women are better at certain things. The sexes aren't equal, for better or for worse. Different is the correct word.
3 Reasons that they are children:

1.) They lack introspection and honest self reflection. They rather lie to themselves than fix the issue. For example fat acceptance as being beautiful. Sluts being empowering. Abortion being normal etc. Children have a vivid imagination and also lie to themselves when they imagine stuff.

2.) They need a male to provide for them. Without men 99% of women would go bankrupt and or die. Children also need men to survive.

3.) Women will self destruct without strict boundaries. I have never met a female that ON HER OWN reversed her self destructive behavior. They always need an external enforcer. Much like children they need an external force to prevent them from degenerating.

They are children brother. This is why they love children. They were designed to be around children because they are child like. They are the intermediate level between child and man. They are a hybrid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Reasons that they are children:

1.) They lack introspection and honest self reflection. They rather lie to themselves than fix the issue. For example fat acceptance as being beautiful. Sluts being empowering. Abortion being normal etc. Children have a vivid imagination and also lie to themselves when they imagine stuff.

2.) They need a male to provide for them. Without men 99% of women would go bankrupt and or die. Children also need men to survive.

3.) Women will self destruct without strict boundaries. I have never met a female that ON HER OWN reversed her self destructive behavior. They always need an external enforcer. Much like children they need an external force to prevent them from degenerating.

They are children brother. This is why they love children. They were designed to be around children because they are child like. They are the intermediate level between child and man. They are a hybrid.
I agree with Points 1 and 3 but disagree with Point 2. On other threads, there's been a consensus that provider game doesn't work anymore because most women can earn their own money or collect sufficient government benefits to survive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Points 1 and 3 but disagree with Point 2. On other threads, there's been a consensus that provider game doesn't work anymore because most women can earn their own money or collect sufficient government benefits to survive.
Yes i agree. But the majority of women still end up broke if they die unmarried. Look at the poverty rate for spinsters. The only thing propping them up is bug daddy govt aka male tax payers. Its even worse before we created civilization.

Provider game doesnt work becuz of male tax payers aka govt.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate please. You mean they are playing dumb when they ask the same low IQ questions?

1.) How come a man can be a slut and its celebrated but we cant?
2.) How come lesbians can control themselves around women but men cant?
3.) How come men don't want to get married ( bytch have you seen the family court laws).
4.) Why do men get paid more for the same work ( low IQ becuz a simple google search would show that this was false. Do they really believe their co workers are getting a higher hourly rate?)

These are low IQ questions. Can they be fakin this level of stupidity.
Think about who benefits. There's your answer.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) How come a man can be a slut and its celebrated but we cant?
Sorry about the long post, but hopefully it has some interesting content.

I heard a variation of this line from a girl who brought home one guy at night, from asking on snapchat if anyone wants to come home with her, then by the time i woke up a new guy was walking out of her room. Interestingly, when i referenced this first guy (i was explaining that as a man, i cant just effortlessly ask on snapchat if anyone wants to go home with me), her spontaneous reaction was that "she didnt mean it like hooking up". I thought it was interesting that even a "slut" like herself, even in front of someone who was being completely non-judgemental and knew about her behavior, was denying what she does.

My response was basically "dont focus on these kinds of questions, because it does no one any good". But i really told her so since i think her brain is already programmed this way, this is who she is, and so it was too taxing and futile to explicate about it to her. She brought that line up after saying how when she asks guys how many girls theyve had sex with, and then she says her alleged own number, theyre shocked/apprehensive. Ime, that "how many" question is something which "sluts", as you say, have a tendency to bring up on their own despite that i never ask. I always give a vague answer that sounds like it could be as many as she fantasises it to be, since i know theyre turned off by relative inexperience and women have far more sex with far more people than i do.

But i do think theyre surrounded by influences which will never tell them good answers to this question (i wont bother typing up a good answer right now, this post is long enough). I saw a girl say that she's fvcked 3 men in 2 days, saying she didnt think it was normal and she might need help, but there only came a chorus of voices encouraging her to double down on that behavior and psychology. I didnt say anything...

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? look, i wanted to know who you think benefits, if that video was directed at me then im not playing dumb or feigning ignorance, i really AM ignorant and that's why im asking!
When women play dumb, they benefit by misleading men about their real intentions.

For example, a girl that doesn't want to hook up with you might pretend she doesn't know what you want (even though its obvious). This allows her to take advantage and waste your time without taking responsibility for her actions.