Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat women as kids.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP made a good post, but it was too broad.

There are certain aspects/situations where you playfully treat them like a kid, and they indeed react to it well by being playful back. women dont like to be intellectually bored or hear you preach about programming and politics (such is where the intellectual guy fails).

Women like to be emotionally stirred by guys who treat them as a lesser equal, it creates excitement for them.

If you ask me, this is the sole importance in a relationship. If you 2 cant have fun in a relationship, aside from the sex and kissing...you may as well just be fvck buddies.

No matter how old you are, there's always a child within us wanting to come out.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
It's not about treating them like a kid physically or intellectually: it's about their emotions.
Bang on.

Women want to be able to feel like kids again. They hate growing up and be reminded of daily responsibilities as a woman. This feeling of euphoria gets them high and they will make a much better partner as oppose to make a woman feel her age.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do find alot of women acting like kids. They go into these tantrums, make a public display over nothing, the jealousy fit and the whole nine yard. :nervous:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

RedPill said:
Here's a question for all of you (especially whoever that was that busted out Hillary Clinton)... How many FEMININE chicks have you run across who are actually smart?

Now before any of you guys go into a rant about how the "treat 'em like kids" mentality is bad for business, do you really give a good god damn about how smart a woman is? Granted, nobody wants the chick who can't eat meat 'cause she's a veterinarian, but is this really what draws you to a female? FEMININE women, a rare commodity today, are like kids in the sense that they are highly affected by their emotional state. Do you honestly want it any other way?
Just bumping this up for the new guys.

Besides making posts on how to brush a woman's tits by "accident", just to have it deleted . . . And the everlong promise of a "Ultimate Gym Guide" thread... I used to be a very active member here. :flowers:

Stirr it up poncies!

Mr.Sexy

Banned
Reaction score
Treat all people as children. Not just the opposite sex. People crave acceptance. The more dominant you appear the more they want your praise. Dominance has NOTHING to do with your size. Sometimes the scariest men are the smallest. Study history.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good thread, its a pity people are confusing it with womens intelligence which has nothing to do with it.

Mr.Sexy said:
Treat all people as children. Not just the opposite sex. People crave acceptance. The more dominant you appear the more they want your praise. Dominance has NOTHING to do with your size. Sometimes the scariest men are the smallest. Study history.
Exactly!

If you see people as big kids you'll see their human side and treat them in a more fun way which everybody likes.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the easiest tips to remember and it's very effective.

Treat them like chrildren when in a playful mood. Have fun and allow them to show their more fun, childish side. They love that. It also means you're the dominant one in the relationship. This creates even more good feelings.

A note of warning. This tactic works better with more feminine women. Women who are more in touch with their feminine side. Any angry feminists out there won't react well to it.

Reaction score
Excuse me but women scientifically speaking are the less intelligent(logically) and less strong gender. Its a proven fact, but they aren't retarded so don't treat them like kids. However it doesn't mean all women are less intelligent then all men, so don't go in thinking they are idiots. Women are more intelligent in the EQ department. Both sexes have there pros and cons. It would be fair to treat them on an equal level.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain underpants said:
Excuse me but women scientifically speaking are the less intelligent(logically) and less strong gender. Its a proven fact, but they aren't retarded so don't treat them like kids. However it doesn't mean all women are less intelligent then all men, so don't go in thinking they are idiots. Women are more intelligent in the EQ department. Both sexes have there pros and cons. It would be fair to treat them on an equal level.

Heres a reply that explains it more clearly.

Deadly_ripped said:
I thought this post would have been closed once someone stated the obvious:

We are not talking about women's intellects or physical abilities or interests. We are talking about their emotion state. This board exists because men let their emotions get the best of them and do stupid stuff that keeps them from getting any a$s. Women are as much prisoner to their emotions and societally induced preconcieved notions about love and sex.

Their emotions are shifty, unstable, irrational, whatever you want to call it. THAT aspect of them is what you treat like a child, not necessarily in regular day-to-day conversating.

It's not about treating them like a kid physically or intellectually: it's about their emotions.

The Dreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've rarely seen such an awful bunch of crap in this forum.

It's just a stupid stereotype as there should never be. It's the same as if you said that every guy's favourite thing in life is to drink beer in front of a football game eating potato chips, and that all Americans are undereducated fat capitalists.

I don't seem to catch you guys. Maybe you're not searching as hard as you should but I promise you that there ARE women of class who you can really connect with on a very profound and beautiful level.

I quote "Don't expect much from women. Don't expect them to read real novels or having any taste in art"

What the **** man ? Do we live on the same planet ? What kind of silly women have you been dating since now ? I really don't understand what led you to do such a stupid stereotype !
And for your information there are also female artists that are insanely good and that would kick the asses of all the pityful rednecks of the world in one shot.

This forum should be about discussing philosophy and ways of living and not about unleashing your frustrations and making a dumb connection between the characters of the poor women you've met.

And tell you what, if this really were a Don Juan tips board, almost no subject would be about women, and everyone would blame such stupid misogyny.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
people on this board should consider loosening up a bit maybe.

but anyway i used this tactic with success today. i made this chicks face red with laughter today by just like playing with her, teasing her, laughing with her, throwing sh*t at her, just like messing with her and treating her, in a way, like my 4 year old sister (though not quite as immature haha)

yup just be playful once in a while... thats what this thread means to me.. be playful, screw around, have fun

but then i'm in high school, where EVERYONES unserious and messing around lol. but then you can still have fun with older women also, my friend does that alot.

anyway.. no need to start an argument (not gonna point anyoen out just sayin) people are taking this wayyy to seriously

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
people on this board should consider loosening up a bit maybe.

but anyway i used this tactic with success today. i made this chicks face red with laughter today by just like playing with her, teasing her, laughing with her, throwing sh*t at her, just like messing with her and treating her, in a way, like my 4 year old sister (though not quite as immature haha)

yup just be playful once in a while... thats what this thread means to me.. be playful, screw around, have fun

but then i'm in high school, where EVERYONES unserious and messing around lol. but then you can still have fun with older women also, my friend does that alot.
weather you're young or old,
everybody wants to be around "the fun guy". the guy who brings fun, crazyness & excitement with him everywhere he goes.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when one is a child one speaks as a child. But we are men, and should put aside childish things.

Some women are smarter than you. Some are dumber. Find your equal.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
when one is a child one speaks as a child. But we are men, and should put aside childish things.

Some women are smarter than you. Some are dumber. Find your equal.
But if you treat her as an equal, what is the result?

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women vary in brainsize.. the dumb.. the normal.. the smart.. bottom line is that even if she is hell smart she still likes the dominant guy - who doesn't takes her too serious. She might have a job, study etc where she needs intellect, has responsibility etc.. but inside she digs a man who can handle her. And treat her like a woman.
Many higher educated women cry they can't find a man up to their level. That is because most men approach her as a smart person - while she craves to be treated like a woman. Intelligent women prefer men who are intelligent too - but still the dude that can smartass them out. Same tactics apply to any woman, just play it somewhere up her level.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to make a thread on how impressed I was by all the time guys spend here, when chicks aren't, well, really worth it. Have you really, really heard women talk? Is she really worth your time? Women will always be there, they will be there in a year, in 10, in 20. Meanwhile, focus on your art (job/career), practice, research, be the best in whatever it is you do. Workout. I insist, women will be there once you made a kingdom and are king of something, not just your bedroom and/or car. Create, build, a real kingdom.

There are great things you could be doing with your life right now, you could be building, creating, growing whatever it is you choose to. All those ideas you have for creating wealth, for creating well being for others, you really, really can do it. But instead you are out thinking about dating, or dating, or even fvcking any given chick? Your time is so valuable! You are valuable!

And by the way, talking about all the captain save a ho, wanting to "defend" women from what I said. Well, let me tell you, most guys are pvssies. Have no future, no present, no depth, no character, no goals, just dreams. So, feel free to use everything I said and apply it to men too.

See it from another point of view, make it easy for women to like/love you. It will be much easier for them to like/love you if you have a kingdom than if you don't. Just as it would be easier for you to like/love a woman that is fit and femenine, it is easier for them to like/love a man that has a kingdom in which she can be a queen. Women will always be there, they have always been there, there will always be a woman 5 years from now that will take your heart away. Remember, as I say, women grow wrinkles, men grow wiser. Use that to your advantage, 5 years from now, 5 years of you dedicating your all to your art, wont be much of a difference on your physical appearance anyway!

Create, conquer, build, grow!