Treat women as kids.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen lots of theories, advice, on overcoming fear, doubt, of women. Same thing with understanding them. They tell you not to try and understand them because they're crazy. Or just skipping that and telling you they're crazy. Or maybe on a more conservative tone, telling you that they don't think like us, that they are emotional creatures, etc.

Day in day out I come here, there are guys that try to figure out some things women do. Many accurately read between the lines, and know what's going on in the woman's mind. I'm not going to tell you that women are hard to read, complicated, and complex. They are no more complex than any average joe. They can be if you look into it.

TREAT WOMEN AS KIDS

There is a thread on the mature section, Would you marry a bisexual woman?, read it you wish to spend some time looking at ongoing over-analizing, and redundant arguments. Then, MightyMate broke between, and said "most girls are bi".

Guys are trying to figure out a creature that spends at least an hour "getting ready" to go out. Have you read a cosmo magazine? A "romance novel"? These creatures love reading that stuff. A creature that goes out with her friends and, while driving sing (and do the routine) of a Justin Timberlake song! A creature that hates getting some (car) oil on her hands, or any form of getting dirty. A creature that hates to play a sport, and prefers to watch YOU play and throw some pitiful cheer, while gossiping with her friends.

Now, you're going to tell me "OH! YOU ARE SO WRONG! I know this chick that loves fixing cars, and am sure she kicks your ass at it, AND also loves sports!"

:rolleyes:

Come on! Haven't you seen this? It's like a parrot knowing how to ride a unicycle and wearing a hat, twirling around singing... does that make him any different from the other parrots that can repeat your name? It's just a parrot.

You and I were brought up to look up to women. Even if not, just by watching a "normal" dose of tv, you start making women a pedestal.

Don't expect much from women. Don't expect them to read real novels or having any taste in art, appreciate a good car, love watching sportscenter with you, share your views in politics, or, in that matter, be able to talk politics without pulling some lame ass comment and getting all pissed off. That's why men are for, male friends. Not women. They can be, but they aren't. It's like expecting a male kid to be able to talk politics as a adult male.

You must look for women that are... sexually open, and are fun to be with, end of story.

Next time you're out with a woman, think to yourself "let's see what this little girl will do". When making out, and she says "I think it's too soon".. compare that to when a kid is jumping around, twirling.. but says he doesn't want to go the bathroom.

You are the male. She is some kind of orphan, if she doesn't fit you, just next her, it truly is her loss, not yours. You grow wiser, she grows wrinkles.

In a nutshell... TREAT WOMEN AS KIDS.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your nutshell is full of truth.

The problem as I see it is that lots of men are looking for a 'sexy mother' figure, and nine times out of ten women will let you down in this regard. They want to be dominated and challenged, and if you pass those tests, they want to you to be a 'sexy father.'

There are exceptions. Some women are very smart and can handle power and equality. We call these 'quality women' and they are a rare find. But they still long to be treated like naughty little girls in fun. There is no hope of a lasting relationship if you cannot channel this authority in some form.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
There are exceptions. Some women are very smart and can handle power and equality. We call these 'quality women' and they are a rare find.
Shhh! Between you and me:

Don't say anything about those "quality women", because then, guys will consider their average ho that texts them saying "I LoVe c@rs! MuSTang Rockzzz! Wooot!" and also puts out, to be a "quality woman", and.. "the one".

:whistle:

I agree totally with your post. :yes:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that you and other guys here are stuck in a timewarp where only men experience education and have careers, while single women sit at home filing their nails or reading Cosmo all day.

It's a very cute idea, but you have your head in the clouds. You need to stop watching movies and stereotyping, and meet more women.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's a very cute idea, but you have your head in the clouds. You need to stop watching movies and stereotyping, and meet more women.
This is what you get for fvcking getting your advice off the internet.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Next time you're out with a woman, think to yourself "let's see what this little girl will do". When making out, and she says "I think it's too soon".. compare that to when a kid is jumping around, twirling.. but says he doesn't want to go the bathroom.
This scares me.

Mabye it's too soon with YOU? Your the problem there.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is the kind of crap that makes me want to leave the forum.

Women are ADULTS. Any guy who treats a woman as a kid is... I'm sure... probably not the type who's into "literature" and culture and that kind of thing.

Yeesh. When are we going to grow up and realize that retreating into the 50's is not going to help?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Shhh! Between you and me:

Don't say anything about those "quality women", because then, guys will consider their average ho that texts them saying "I LoVe c@rs! MuSTang Rockzzz! Wooot!" and also puts out, to be a "quality woman", and.. "the one".

:whistle:

I agree totally with your post. :yes:
LOL pendo LOL man you nailed it good bro

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Out of curiosity, what kind of movies do you suppose I watch? Name some please. Women do have education and all that stuff, I believe that in the US and Canada women actually outnumber men in universities.

I was talking about things they do in their free time... I mean, I didn't know that singing and doing the coreography to a Justin Timberlake song was part of a class in economics.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each man has their own methods of dealing with women. The most important aspect of being a man to a woman, is being a man.

I treat everyone equal to me, regardless if they are my manager or even the CEO of a multibillion dollar company. The only thing I expect from women is to listen to what I have to say (they don't have to agree with me, infact I prefer them to debate/nag about it rather than be submissive) and for them to not act like a man.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Out of curiosity, what kind of movies do you suppose I watch? Name some please. Women do have education and all that stuff, I believe that in the US and Canada women actually outnumber men in universities.
Pendo mate dont bother feeding the K.J with logic, I suspect what brought the crab scurrying out was just the title of your post anyway (auto response knee jerk reaction to anything outside the social norm), he/she doesnt give a fvck about the content of what your actually talking about.

Anyway your absolutely right, guys that actually "get it" and fvck women tend to realise a trend of the best way to treat them, and that is indeed a childlike approach. I think it was also Anti-Dump? maybe that said to treat a b!tch like you would your little sister. same deal as your getting at.

Don't expect much from women. Don't expect them to read real novels or having any taste in art, appreciate a good car, love watching sportscenter with you, share your views in politics, or, in that matter, be able to talk politics without pulling some lame ass comment and getting all pissed off.
Bingo, I was talking about just this exact same thing today with a natural coincedentally.

As much as I think Deep Dish's post are longwinded, there is one that is fvcking gold that goes into more depth of as to why chicks are like this.

I'll see if I can find the link.

edit: found it

You will never find two women talking about meteorology, astronomy, car mechanics, comparing existential nihilism to utilitarianism, or any other intellectual topic, for a sustained period of time, just for the sake of it. You will never hear a group of women engage in debating the benefits of vegetarianism vs. eating meat, just for the sake of it. It just doesn't exist.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106308

Check this out aswell if you got some spare time:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32713

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You will never find two women talking about meteorology, astronomy, car mechanics, comparing existential nihilism to utilitarianism, or any other intellectual topic, for a sustained period of time, just for the sake of it. You will never hear a group of women engage in debating the benefits of vegetarianism vs. eating meat, just for the sake of it. It just doesn't exist.
What's this bullsh1t quote? First of all, I rarely hear men talk about meteorology or nihilism. It's not exactly the common topic down the local bar. Secondly, I DO hear women have intellectual conversations with each other and I have had deep discussions with women about vegitarianism, politics, the education system, literature and so on. So this quote is factually WRONG!

It amuses me that I'm accused of being a keyboard jockey when I'm not the one making false assumptions about women based on theoretical posts like the one quoted above.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you guys are all trying to do but really I think something might be wrong if when you treat a woman like a woman, it doesn't work out for you.

Creatures? Hmmmm, that sure is a strange name to call a woman... I just got some weird alien vision in my head from hearing that... lol.

Don't expect much from women. Don't expect them to read real novels or having any taste in art, appreciate a good car, love watching sportscenter with you, share your views in politics, or, in that matter, be able to talk politics without pulling some lame ass comment and getting all pissed off.
this also... is quite a strange comment IMO. Very cynical and biased from the sounds of it... just so you know, females are human beings just as much as males are... you're really saying that you've never known any females who read "real" novels or have taste in art? And yes, you'll probably just pull that parrot metaphor up but again, all that does is show how much you're alienating females. You really can't compare a person doing human things by saying it's the same thing as a bird doing human things...

Lastly contrary to popular beliefs this just in: All females do not sing along to justin timberlake and read cosmo.

OK I'm waiting for all the flames to come in calling me an AFC now... lol, but before yall do that jus understand that I DO understand what you're trying to do... which is simply take women off of their pedestal which many AFC minds have put them on. The only thing I disagree with is that you don't have to alienate them and act as if they are kids just to take them off of that pedestal... lol, but to eaach their own. Flame away kiddies~

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
What's this bullsh1t quote? First of all, I rarely hear men talk about meteorology or nihilism. It's not exactly the common topic down the local bar. Secondly, I DO hear women have intellectual conversations with each other and I have had deep discussions with women about vegitarianism, politics, the education system, literature and so on. So this quote is factually WRONG!
Woops someone didnt read Deep Dish's quote properly, anyway relax lady, I believe you . ;)

Edit: Pendo, Just noticing the negative feedback, heres probably not the best place to post this. "Tips" section is pretty much a shinier version of General discussion. The "treat women as kids" bit was obviously too much for the influx of chumps and chicks, and will drown out anything you say there after.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They enjoy being treated like naughty little monkeys too.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Edit: Pendo, Just noticing the negative feedback, heres probably not the best place to post this. "Tips" section is pretty much a shinier version of General discussion. The "treat women as kids" bit was obviously too much for the influx of chumps and chicks, and will drown out anything you say there after.
This is one of those rare times where I'm reading a thread in the Tips section because the thread has a title that's meaningful.

Here's a question for all of you (especially whoever that was that busted out Hillary Clinton)... How many FEMININE chicks have you run across who are actually smart? I've met many hot broads who are great at feigning intelligence, who are great at sounding intelligent in any surface-level intellectual discussion - it's a great ploy for them, as it plays into most guy's idealization of sexy and smart. You can find these women everywhere - anchoring the news, working as professional secretaries, etc ad nauseam. Don't buy into the hype.

TRULY smart hot chicks are smart in the sense that they speak well enough to pass as intellectual and fully grasp the vital importance of their femininity. Now before any of you guys go into a rant about how the "treat 'em like kids" mentality is bad for business, do you really give a good god damn about how smart a woman is? Granted, nobody wants the chick who can't eat meat 'cause she's a veterinarian, but is this really what draws you to a female? FEMININE women, a rare commodity today, are like kids in the sense that they are highly affected by their emotional state. Do you honestly want it any other way?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
So many stereotypes flying around here. God some of you guys really need to get away from the TV and computer and go meet some women.

As for this debate about whether women can be hot and smart. Are you saying that only ugly or non-feminine women graduate university? And you have never had a hot school teacher? You've never seen a hot woman giving financial advice in a bank?

My only advice is: GET OUT MORE!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
SamePendo said:
Now, you're going to tell me "OH! YOU ARE SO WRONG! I know this chick that loves fixing cars, and am sure she kicks your ass at it, AND also loves sports!"

:rolleyes:

Come on! Haven't you seen this? It's like a parrot knowing how to ride a unicycle and wearing a hat, twirling around singing... does that make him any different from the other parrots that can repeat your name? It's just a parrot.

You and I were brought up to look up to women. Even if not, just by watching a "normal" dose of tv, you start making women a pedestal.

Don't expect much from women. Don't expect them to read real novels or having any taste in art, appreciate a good car, love watching sportscenter with you, share your views in politics, or, in that matter, be able to talk politics without pulling some lame ass comment and getting all pissed off. That's why men are for, male friends. Not women. They can be, but they aren't. It's like expecting a male kid to be able to talk politics as a adult male.
[/B]
I remember back when I had my Trans Am, we used to have car-club meets in parking lots, and there were one or two girls with nice cars, but they didn't really KNOW sh!t about them (their boyfriends did all the work on them) and as soon as they showed up in the lot they proceeded to jump into babbling about relationships and typical social drama. Yet hit them up on MySpace and it's like, "Oh I like sports cars, video games, football"....yeah. :rolleyes:

I actually dated a girl who owned a Z28 convertible and claimed to be into "musclecars", to the point where she was even wearing the Chevy racing jacket, yet she called me in a panic one day because her "low oil" light came on and she didn't have a CLUE what to do.

Honestly, if they're doing guy stuff, it's usually an empowerment issue. (The ol' "anything you can do I can do") But if you drill right down to it, they're still the same Cosmo-reading, mood-swinging emotion-baskets as every other woman. Chances are she's into those kinds of things because a past boyfriend was and she wanted an excuse to spend more time with him. The same way most of the time if a woman knows how to work on cars, it's because daddy was fixing the family vehicle one day and she loves daddy, so she got curious.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never find two women talking about meteorology, astronomy, car mechanics, comparing existential nihilism to utilitarianism, or any other intellectual topic
Any woman who talks to me about this kind of crap instantly gets the boot.

I mean, I go on dates to have fun and get laid, not to have an intellectual wank.