Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traveling to Europe!!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where would be the best place to buy 3 round trip tix from San Francisco to London? Would you use internet? Newspaper?

How would you go about researching prices?

If you guys know anything or have any pointer,s let me know. This is a month-long tour of Europe. Depart June 21st, arrive back home july 21st.

Thanks!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 weeks in Europe. Very nice. Are you going w/ a tour group? I only had 2 weeks vacation from work & went on a Contiki 2 week Euro tour & it was awesome. Except in Rome our room & 3 other rooms got broken into while we slept & crooks took everyones cash, watches & cameras. Luckily i was able to get a cash advance on my credit card. Watch out for petty crimes in Italy.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by racerX
Except in Rome our room & 3 other rooms got broken into while we slept & crooks took everyones cash, watches & cameras. Luckily i was able to get a cash advance on my credit card. Watch out for petty crimes in Italy.
Were you at some extremely cheap place? I've slept in Italian hotels at least 300 nights in my life and nobody ever broke into my room. My father has probably spent 1000+ nights in hotels and never had problems.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Where would be the best place to buy 3 round trip tix from San Francisco to London?
The internet. These days, the only people who need a travel agent are those who are technologically-impaired (old people).

How would you go about researching prices?
By visiting websites offering airfare. I've been to Europe solo half a dozen times, and the Middle East three times. Each trip I take, I book over the internet. Here's the best place to start:

http://www.kayak.com

If you guys know anything or have any pointer,s let me know.
Okay... why are you going to start off in the UK when your plan is to tour Europe for a month? Having been to Britain twice, I'll let you in on a secret... it's an island. Once you get there, expect to pay around 60 quid (almost 110 dollars) for a tiny hotel room... plus transportation to get to the hotel. Then you're going to have to either book a plane ticket to get off the island and make your way into Europe, or you'll have to hop on a ferry, which will cost around 80-100 quid. If it were me going instead of you, I'd start on the European continent so I wouldn't have to spend even more money unnecessarily in order to make it there.

If you really just want to go to England, save it for last. It's a bad idea to start a trip in the most expensive place. Oh yeah, and don't book your tickets half a year ahead of time. You'll save a lot of money by waiting until the date draws closer... just keep checking internet sites once a week and bide your time until you see a fare you can't pass up.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found German girls to be the most fun if you can handle constant sarcasm. They can be very hot, but even the less attractive ones have a good time sense of humor. Highly recommend them.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French women are far and away the hottest women on the planet. seanchai does not know what he is talking about. I recommend Nice. If it were me going instead of you, I would fly into Paris, take a train to Nice, and spend a month there. In fact, it will be me doing that this summer, but from the end of July to whenever I run out of money. God bless youth.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf people...girls from western Europe are fat and ugly, because they have a lot of money and eat to much.

I've found German girls to be the most fun if you can handle constant sarcasm. They can be very hot, but even the less attractive ones have a good time sense of humor. Highly recommend them.
This is the stupidest thing I have heard.

I lived in Germany for a few months and the girls there are on the bottom of my list. All are fat blond with blue eyes and ugly. I speak German and they aren't funny and I am sure that in English they are even less funnier than you think.

Best looking woman are in Poland and Czech.
Eastern Europe girls are hot. You cant deny that.

If you guys know anything or have any pointer,s let me know.
If you plan to visit things like the Eiffel Tower you should now that they are highly visited. So you could wait a few hours to take a tour or in this case get in the tower.

Prices in the west part of Europe are way higher then in east Europe.

English is known in places were tourist go so you wont have a problem with that. (except for some patriot bastards that refuse to talk in some other language than theyre own)

I hope I will get to Amsterdam this summer or to Prague.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
I lived in Germany for a few months and the girls there are on the bottom of my list. All are fat blond with blue eyes and ugly. I speak German and they aren't funny and I am sure that in English they are even less funnier than you think.
You've got a point. seanchai should take into account that he is tall, broad-shouldered, blue-eyed, and blond. He is a German superman. They're not nice to you because you are not a German superman.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel there are beautiful women all over Europe.

I spent a couple of weeks in Romania and I don't recall seeing any overweight women. The women there were very friendly too.

I've been to Germany several times and although there are some fine women there, I didn't like attitude I encountered. Seanchai is right about the constant sarcasm. And Taviii is right that it isn't funny. Plus, that B.S. gets old after a while. It could be veiwed as them testing you, but I found they take it a bit too far.

I'm definitely going to check out France soon. I love hearing a woman speak french or english with a french accent.