Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traveling Alone to EU - Destinations and Tips?

M

member160292

I’m looking to venture to another country outside of the US early next year. I’ll be in France for sure and was hoping to get some ideas on where I should go from there.

-Does staying at hostels work? I can afford a decent hotel, but maybe the first couple of days might be good to socialize with people in the same boat.
-What areas in EU are open to Americanized Asians?
-I’m not into day game, more of a social environment like meetups, is it popular in EU?
-How’s Germany? I have connections there
-Any areas to avoid?

M

member160761

-Does staying at hostels work? I can afford a decent hotel, but maybe the first couple of days might be good to socialize with people in the same boat.
Try workaway where you work a little and can stay and get food for free. You can also do the same in a hostel and get some extra money on top. Good way to keep expenses low.

Anywhere in the Western part of Europe.

-I’m not into day game, more of a social environment like meetups, is it popular in EU?
Day game is a necessity in the atomized Western European countries.

How’s Germany?
Hell is a better place to spend time in, with or without social circle. Berlin is the most social place and you can get by with English almost anywhere.

-Any areas to avoid?
Since you come from the West you won't find much difference except the language barrier and that Europe is more social circle driven. You can pull more by day and night game in Western Europe than you can in Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe is more tribal and not as welcoming to foreigners, but as an Asian you could pass as one of the locals in certain Hungarian, Finnish and Bulgarian towns. In your case I'd avoid everything that is too familiar. Go to Croatia or Slovenia, you will like it there. They are open to (white) foreigners but have something of the Slavic mentality, but in a Western way.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking to venture to another country outside of the US early next year. I’ll be in France for sure and was hoping to get some ideas on where I should go from there.

-Any areas to avoid?
barcelona \ Lisbon only viable options gringo

hostels … depends how old are you , if you are bellow 28 should be fine

Being over 30 is a stretch . A couple of days should be ok :)

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid Poland.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Travelling around Europe Solo right now, I would say go to hostels for the social aspect. Hotels while nice are extremely lonely if your a solo traveller. You can also try out some day tours to meet other fellow travellers.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go to Italy, Greece, France, Britain, Amsterdam, Sweeden, Finland. While you're in Europe, and since you have money, I'd finish my tour in Egypt. Avoid Russia at this point. Nice country, but people are on edge, seen some bad behavior towards none Russian speakers, doesn't mean there will anything towards you, but nah, for now at least.

Avoid Poland.
Como no?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed at a party hostel a couple of times and it was absolute garbage.

Dirty, full of clicky groups of aussies and brits who only cared about getting wasted till they puke, and a ****blocking staff who would literally bend the rules for girls (invite them over to private rooms, offer them drugs while you'd get kicked out for even carrying)

Reaction score
You’ll be fine with basic streets smarts. The USA is more dangerous and racist than Europe aside from Moldova or the warzone areas in Ukraine. Y’all are being silly lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the culture in Lisbon, @Bigpapa
open minded and a lot of Americans there . So they are accustomed to them

other countries in europe are not as open minded

I would also add Prague to the list . A big Vietnamese community there if you like Asian women

Depends a lot on how you look like . Being South Korean or Japanese is different than being Thai or Vietnamese , especially in Europe

the thing is that based on the countries , they will have a lot of preconceptions just based on your looks

that is why if you do not look in a certain way , better to stick to the very opened minded places like Barcelona or Lisbon

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll be fine with basic streets smarts. The USA is more dangerous and racist than Europe aside from Moldova or the warzone areas in Ukraine. Y’all are being silly lol.
Speaking from experience? My family is originally from Moldova, and I'd love check it out, especially the smaller cities.

Reaction score
I've decided that I'm going to go to Europe late winter/Early Spring...I was thinking Austria-Hungary, Czech Republic/Poland, the Baltic States, Israel/Jordan(I know that's not Europe lol).

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly dudes. If I had the cash I woudln't go to Europe. I'd go to Caribbean. Maybe Ibiza Spain, but that's far. I'd go to Australia. Bali. Etc. Because Europe, especially countries dudes above mentioned, is nothing special!

Baltic States. What's that?
Czech Republic. Why?
Poland? Why?
Austria yes, alright good skiing resort.
Israel? Jordan? Nahhh.

Heeyyy. I'd definitely go to Japan! Of all the countries, I'd love to soak myself into Japanese culture. Next to Japan only maybe Australia.

M

member160292

Heeyyy. I'd definitely go to Japan! Of all the countries, I'd love to soak myself into Japanese culture. Next to Japan only maybe Australia.
I have female connections (not wings) in Japan, but the language barrier is just too much to go solo.

Reaction score
Honestly dudes. If I had the cash I woudln't go to Europe. I'd go to Caribbean. Maybe Ibiza Spain, but that's far. I'd go to Australia. Bali. Etc. Because Europe, especially countries dudes above mentioned, is nothing special!

Baltic States. What's that?
Czech Republic. Why?
Poland? Why?
Austria yes, alright good skiing resort.
Israel? Jordan? Nahhh.

I've been to Japan and I would definitely recommend it for solo travel. Australia is a huge miss for me because of my dating experience with one, but New Zealand seems nice. I've been to Ibiza, and those islands off Spain, pretty for beach hiking and such. I have no desire to go to the Caribbean because I'm not much of a sit there and lay at a resort all day type of guy.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Any areas to avoid?
Copenhagen is amazing for picking up chicks, so is London.If you’re ever in either of the two drop me a line and I would be happy to take you for a few drinks

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Rome has a ton of Japanese tourists, lot of Korean and Chinese girls too.

One thing I have also noticed is, Italy is full of Black African migrants everywhere. Some regions feel like I'm in Somalia.

Italian guys give off a really homosexual vibe, the girls seem friendly but there is a language barrier and my Italian skills are not that good