Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Travel plans

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If universities keep doing internet platforming during the autumn-winter because of corona, I want to take the opportunity to relocate to another country meanwhile. That way I don't have to suffer neither the winter season's 3 hours of weak daylight per day nor the lifestyle-paralyzing, bone-freezing cold. I thought maybe you guys could help brainstorm some ideas.

My criteria for the location:

- Warm winters. At least 12+ Celsius in January without cold winds or cold rain, and I am good.
- Not too astronomically expensive cost of living.
- Decently walkable. Sidewalks exist, if you use a protected crosswalk cars slow down instead of deliberately speeding up while honking like frenzied lunatics and trying to run you over (looking at you Saint Louis drivers), it's possible to go to a decent food store and gym in the locality without needing to travel by car.
- An open social culture**. Girls think human interaction between strangers is normal instead of weird, and if they are interested in you they would rather send IOIs like eye contact, smiles or even saying hi instead of pretending like you don't exist. **I would genuinely like to experience this criteria if it actually exists in the world, because it would be the complete opposite of here and thus feel like a very refreshing and enlightening experience.
- Chicks who are on the bigger side. This would be a nice bonus since that's what I'm into.

What y'all got? Maybe I could even stay with or near some of you guys.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us are from the States and right now it’s the worst time to be living here. Every major city in America is destroyed to some degree, and people are anything but friendly at the moment. It’s only about to get worse, it might actually turn into a small-scale civil war based off of how things are going. People are killing each other over TVs to steal and the police currently have direct orders not to shoot no matter what because our politicians are corrupt and want the chaos to spread for the sole reason of making things worse unfortunately (bc they just hate the president). So I would definitely advise you avoid us for the time being.

As for a good place to stay, other places in Southern Europe would be good. I’m pretty sure @Who Dares Win can he’ll you with this the most since he travels across Europe for work so he’d probably know about this more than any of us here tbh.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably need a time machine more than an airplane ticket.

I would suggest you to consider Sochi for what you ask (you wont find anything closer to each of those in Europe) but you need a visa and to speak some russian at least for the basic things.

Forget about the fat women however, there they know from day one that being fat means being single.

You see countries with a warm weather in europe are the worse place ever to meet girls outside their clique while those with a good city planning and services are clearly expensive.

Spanish main cities recently strongly improved their public transport yet forget about girls being approachable especially through old or cold approaches.

South Italy is cheap but you get run over by cars even while in your toilet seat while curbs and zebra crossing are artifacts from lost civilizations to them....same of Spain when it comes of meeting girls.

Poland is cheap enough outside big cities centre while still decent services are available but its cold and local men are not particularly welcoming toward dark guys (I recall you are mixed race right?) going after their women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably need a time machine more than an airplane ticket.

I would suggest you to consider Sochi for what you ask (you wont find anything closer to each of those in Europe) but you need a visa and to speak some russian at least for the basic things.

Forget about the fat women however, there they know from day one that being fat means being single.

You see countries with a warm weather in europe are the worse place ever to meet girls outside their clique while those with a good city planning and services are clearly expensive.

Spanish main cities recently strongly improved their public transport yet forget about girls being approachable especially through old or cold approaches.

South Italy is cheap but you get run over by cars even while in your toilet seat while curbs and zebra crossing are artifacts from lost civilizations to them....same of Spain when it comes of meeting girls.

Poland is cheap enough outside big cities centre while still decent services are available but its cold and local men are not particularly welcoming toward dark guys (I recall you are mixed race right?) going after their women.
Italy is off my list already for sure. The unprofessional, blind hatred I experienced from police there in Lido di Jesolo made sure I will never set foot in that country again, even if I also met people who were friendly. Shame since I enjoyed learning the language. The police were trying to harass me and show that they hated me because I'm brown/mixed race like you recalled, and only for that reason. I hadn't done anything, I tried to be even more calm and tactful than I already am since I was expecting a bit of prejudice but they weren't even interested in talking at all, and like Obama for example I don't stand out in any negative way with how I dress, speak, move or behave. I have never experienced anything like that in all my life here in Sweden, and since Italy is dysfunctional in general, I assume it's part of a general cultural difference. A shame since I enjoyed trying to learn the language, one restaurant server even thought for a while that I was a local!

That part about Poland is no problem, I already suspected eastern Europe to be frosty toward me and it's cold there like here anyway. I have been considering Algarve in Portugal, but my experience in Italy makes me wary of southern Europe in general. I am fine with prejudice and skepticism but blind hatred, police harassment and refusal to communicate is another thing, and too far out of my control.

That's why I thought maybe I should go somewhere outside of Europe, and you are pretty much speaking in the same lines with what you say anyway.

Last edited:

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about New Brunswick in Canada? Can't give you much info because I don't live there but it seems to be on the warmer side right near USA.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about New Brunswick in Canada? Can't give you much info because I don't live there but it seems to be on the warmer side right near USA.
New Brunswick?! Haha that place has the same climate as here, or even slightly worse.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colombia, almost any city adjusts in what you are looking for.
I will second this IF you have some level of street smarts and can blend in with their culture, including being able to speak Spanish and don't mind being in a somewhat more primitive environment compared to Sweden where you are moving from. Just be aware of the crime rates, know that most gals do have at least one kid, Quite a few are sex workers, any LTR potential gal has at some point taken in many d1cks and know there could be ulterior motive in getting you to marry them(them wanting a better life in a different country). On the other hand, If you are there to bang and pickup women like pre-feminism 1980's style, this definitely is the place. My d1ck almost fell off the last time I was there. I kid you not and one of the places to try out a threesome if that's on your bucket list. My $.02

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
12 C isn't exactly warm winters...in the US there are precious few places I would trade hell in the summer for still cold in the winter. I am in a place where summers are amazing and we get some.cold and snow. No way I am trading that for 5-6 months of sweltering hot temps in the high 80s and 90s or even 100s only to still have to deal with 40s and 50s in the winter.

To me the only logical places where escaping winter makes enough sense so that it is worth it are Orlando and further south Florida since temps in the winter are still in the 70s or even 80s at times, Southern Cali where temps are warm all year round but not super hot in a lot of areas(San Diego has an amazing climate year round), or the southern tip of Texas near Brownsville by the Gulf of Mexico.

Other than that every other place has winter temps that get too cold to justify dealing with the heat or heat and humidity in the summer.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will second this IF you have some level of street smarts and can blend in with their culture, including being able to speak Spanish and don't mind being in a somewhat more primitive environment compared to Sweden where you are moving from. Just be aware of the crime rates, know that most gals do have at least one kid, Quite a few are sex workers, any LTR potential gal has at some point taken in many d1cks and know there could be ulterior motive in getting you to marry them(them wanting a better life in a different country). On the other hand, If you are there to bang and pickup women like pre-feminism 1980's style, this definitely is the place. My d1ck almost fell off the last time I was there. I kid you not and one of the places to try out a threesome if that's on your bucket list. My $.02
Haha nice one about your d1ck falling off dude, but honestly, I'm not too interested in vast quantities of random casual sex.... and the practical reasons why have three names: "venereal diseases", "pregnancy scares" and "condoms". I don't want to catch the first two, and that's a problem since I would rather be celibate than have sex with condoms. I guess you can add "robbery" to those reasons if you are unfortunate enough and in a shady country/area (part of why you said to have street smarts).

I would be fine with a lack of LTR material (single moms, sex workers, mentally damaged, visa hustlers, high rates of substance use) as long as I can find a girl to fvck while staying there who is disease-free and on some form of birth control, but to be honest it would be more interesting to experience a culture where there are more girls minded for LTRs who don't have so much damage and baggage. I think that's a pipe dream and women/people are the same everywhere, but hey...

Last edited: