Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Travel Journal - Road trip from Texas to Milwaukee.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epilogue:

Just got back home in my hometown. Before I got here, I spent the night in Austin and went bar hopping with my bro and his best friend. Im a bit of a conservative guy, but I can see why one would find Austin appealing. They’ve got a cool night life, though their tacos are mediocre compared to here in the Rio Grande Valley.

I hope my sister gets more stable. She moves around every 2 years to another location, looking for better prospects.

Well anyways, I should just chill out and get some rest. I travel again on the 15th, to The Philippines. I'll keep in touch.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Epilogue:

Just got back home in my hometown. Before I got here, I spent the night in Austin and went bar hopping with my bro and his best friend. Im a bit of a conservative guy, but I can see why one would find Austin appealing. They’ve got a cool night life, though their tacos are mediocre compared to here in the Rio Grande Valley.

I hope my sister gets more stable. She moves around every 2 years to another location, looking for better prospects.

Well anyways, I should just chill out and get some rest. I travel again on the 15th, to The Philippines. I'll keep in touch.
thanks for sharing; interested in reading about Philippines too. I was asked to go on vacation there with 2 families.
Slowly learning to cook some dishes from there.