"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Trapped at a Girl's Night Out

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
London / Toronto
Ever been at a social event where, by sheer statistical chance, you are left with a crowd of girls and maybe a gay friend?

That happened to me last night, and I can tell you, testosterone levels hit a dangerous low. Once Sex in the City came on and the girl circle closed in, the fashion talk ramped up. Comments like, "she's so pretty," "can you imagine walking in those shoes?" and "have you ever curled your hair like that?" left me a bit amiss. A HB9 even said in clear earshot, "Why aren't there any nice, attractive, sweet guys out there?" I should have busted her on that one but I didn't think of it at the time.

Anyone have opinions on the girl's night out? Is it a good situation to find yourself in, being the only eligible male in the group, or is your game useless, every moment you are there remaking you as "one of the girls"?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Why the hell did you get into a girls night out?

If you aren't dating one of these women, then I'm afraid you are "one of the girls".

Don't be so foolish as to think you could actually turn one of these girls on, by whatching sex in the city with them.

I'm just trying to imagine getting in that situation. I would have made up an excuse to leave asap. Like going to shoot some hoops or something...anything. Not only are you in the "friend zone", you're one of them.

That sin't where you want to be, but looks like the deed is done.

It all depends on the situation. Are you dating one of them? If you are, then it's not so bad...but I still wouldn't have been there.


The Bad Ass Canadian
 

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
London / Toronto
Actually, it was a club dinner, but by chance, all of the guys left, save one, when the first crowd hit the doors. My gut told me to get out of there too... *but*:

Does anyone think there might be a way to take advantage of a situation like that? Busting them as a group for the girly conversation? Isolating? It seems hard to believe there is not SOME way to take advantage of a moment when your competition is at its lowest. Is bailing the only solution?
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Oh, a club dinner?

Well that's a little different. I had a vision of you sitting on the couch surrounded by women watching some gay-assed sitcom. lol

Yeah, you definitely coulda played the C&F if you're good at that stuff. I would have done it.

If things got lame, I woulda bailed though.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Being the proverbial "last man standing" does not automatically increase your chances of getting laid.

If you weren't having fun, you should've bailed with the other guys. If you want to stay in there, you need to take control of the conversation and direct it to stuff that's fun for YOU as well. Bust on the girls for the goofy girl things they do...not impolitely, but in a fun way. But then again you should've been doing this even while your friends were still there.

Were you particularly turned on by any of the girls? Did they deserve to be in your presence? Or were you just worried about "getting some"?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
London / Toronto
Oh, I was having fun. One of the girls was the friend who had invited me there in the first place. And one or two of the others were definitely worth working on. The feeling was generally good until things got snoozy, at which point I did bail, and I was a little disappointed with the muted outcome.

I could have directed the conversation my way a little more. And I think you're right, Bad Ass, in that more C&F would have improved the situation. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience with C&F, but I am working on it. If you have any advice on C&F exercises, I'd be well open to it.

I should also mention the club dinner i was invited to was actually a jewish cultural event (a shabbat dinner). I understand there is a bit of a taboo in the jewish culture about dating outside of jewish circles. Anyone had any experience with this?
 
Top