Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******** translation please

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night this girl told me that for the first month that she knew me she couldn't stand her boyfriend. she didn't even want to be around him... until one night she got drunk, told me how she felt about me and kissed me then she started liking her boyfriend again.

what is she really saying?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she say about how she feels about you?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Recluce

what is she really saying?
Any one of:

"Look at me, I'm a slut"

"I like variety"

"I like power"

"You were a s**t kisser"

Or anything else that you can think of.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
It's the old "I want people to know I have a BF, but I'll still flirt with them, then when I'm tired of them, I can use my BF as an excuse to dump you.

That's the translation...

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually im the one that told her she is a ****ty kisser

nothing has really changed between us since then. she still flirts with me all the time and i catch her looking at me then she turns her head away when i do. thanks for the replies. guess im going to be having a lot more fun going to new orleans with her and her 2 girl friends next weekend.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
What she means is that she finds you attractive, but wants to control herself. It is nothing personal against you.
Bullshyt. If she's trying to control herself, why is she putting herself in that kind of position when she has a BF?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Bullshyt. If she's trying to control herself, why is she putting herself in that kind of position when she has a BF?
No, that is exactly what she means.

She rationalized that she was drunk, and that was her excuse to explain why she acted the way that she did. Whether that is a good excuse or not is totally questionable.

Reaction score
She is saying,

"I'm a hor , and I want to take VENGANCE ON MY CURRENT PIMP because he treats me as the hor that I am and just to show him that I'm a hor I kiss on other men to show him and myself that I am the hor that he recognizes me as and yet I, as welll, recognize my hor status, but he is my preferred pimp at this time and not you – you were just the medium by which I can bring my vengeful hordom to fruition!!

Understand??

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think that's what she means at all. I think she's a hor, and likes to flirt with guys, then suddenly remembers she has a BF. I don't think his "attractiveness" has anything to do with it. I think she just gets off on it.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's what she means at all. I think she's a hor, and likes to flirt with guys, then suddenly remembers she has a BF. I don't think his "attractiveness" has anything to do with it. I think she just gets off on it.
How is that any diffrent than what I said?

Any man who is sexual with a woman a few times realizes that girls always have a tendency to try to throw in verbal c0ckblocks ro rationalize themselves out of becomeing prodded by some guy.

In this case she is using drunkenness and a supposed boyfriend as an excuse to gain some control over her sex drive.
The signs are all over the place that she really wants to be nailed hard.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I still think she's just a hor, and his attractiveness has nothing to do with it.

Hors do consider attractiveness, but if she was really attracted, she'd bang him first, then make up some excuse why she shouldn't have done that.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she was really attracted, she'd bang him first, then make up some excuse why she shouldn't have done that.
Not necessarily ... I know plenty of wh0res who have refused to bang a guy they are attracted to because of what they consider to be the context of their life, so they thrive on the attention instead.