Translation needed please!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Some chicks tell me "If I wasn't taken, I'd be your girlfriend." But why the hell would one need to know something like that? Right now you're taken! You may not dump that dude until 5 years pass.

Can anybody translate the above quote?

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "I wanna be your girlfriend." I might be wrong.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about - "I like you but you just haven't given me enough proof that you're the bigger, better deal which would convince me to leave my man."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
How about - "I like you but you just haven't given me enough proof that you're the bigger, better deal which would convince me to leave my man."
good stuff:)

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
how about, "i'm a hor!" as you are typing out your lame question she is gagging on her bf's meat stick. you guys must be really ugly, really poor, really unpopular, and really dumb. not a good combination.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
That is one possibility.

She may want you to step up to the plate so she can feel the taste of the forbidden fruit and thus feel guilt free if you make the first move.

However that may not always be the case. I remember in my AFC days, a girl who I was a friend with told me after I confided to her that I liked her (big no no) that and I quate: "if I wasn't in a relationship, I would be with you, and I am not just saying that".

It turned out she was just saying that to keep me around, giving me false hopes and use me as a surrgoate boyfriend.

Be aware.

nismo-4

Reaction score
DJDamage and Bad ass Canadian, thanks for those great answers. Next time I get that thrown at me, I'll know what to do, and the answer to that is to NOT back down!

Last edited:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me thats just a dressed up "lets just be friends."

"If I wasn't taken, I'd be your girlfriend..." = "But I am taken, so lets just be friends." My 2 cents.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
DJDamage and Bad ass Canadian, thanks for those great answers. next time I get that thrown at me, I'll know what to do, and the answer to that is to NOT back down!
you are weak. you simply agree with what you wanted to hear. worse than a troll because you are stealing people's time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
aldaris said:
you are weak. you simply agree with what you wanted to hear. worse than a troll because you are stealing people's time.
I just had to understand things and I needed a little advice. Stop being a pessimistic jerk-off and start giving advice! Flaming ain't cool either. :nono:

I thank you too for your advice Eccentric. After I hear a variant of LJBF, I say "I have enough friends, buh bye!"

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's saying:

I find you attractive however I am currently seeing someone.

Aka, exactly what she said. It is impossible to determine if she would cheat or not. If you want to, give it a shot. If not, don't.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If I wasn't taken, I'd be your girlfriend."

Whatever - like it's up to her alone. She's not the only one who has a part in that decision. Next time, scoff at her, "oh please - you mean you'd try to be."

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it means that she has a boyfriend, and since she's happy and committed to him, she's in a place where she can speak freely and honestly to you. She's telling you you're a great guy.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime a woman says something like this she is trying to get a reaction from you to prove to herself that you are less of a man than she is currently dating.

a proper response would be," If you were a little cuter, i might have allowed it "

whenever a woman says something that completely fvcks with your head, that automatically gives you permission to fvck with her head just as much. dont be afraid to qualify her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
She's telling you you're a great guy.
And that means I'll never see her naked.

BTW, Recluce

"If you were a little cuter, i might have allowed it" I love it! Solid gold! :up:

Last edited:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to this, I personally would try to stop worrying what she means. Whatever she means, think about what you want from her and your interactions in general. Are you ok with cheating etc? Then, whatever you want, be open about it. We could be here all day guessing what she means. If you want her, convince her that she wants you - sell yourself. Show up at her door like the milkman and try to sell her some carpet cleaner.

Izza