"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

transforming c+f to a relationship

notlookin4love

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Da south
Hey I'm the new guy here and I just wanted to say hello to everyone before I ask my first question on here. Ok now I can make a girl laugh and most people in general and I can really do it good to girl and I can get all ****y and show my confident side but I have no idea how to expand that into a bf/gf relationship. With me being able to be c+f how do I get the girl to be with me?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're asking. If you're wondering if you can be c/f in a relationship, the answer is YES and it'll keep your relationship fun and exciting.

If you're wondering how to turn a STR into a LTR using c/f, you're using the wrong method. Have a serious sit down talk with her about it, and what you're wanting. If she doesn't want a LTR, either ditch her, or continue having a STR with her.
 

notlookin4love

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Da south
I see all of you guys were confused about what I'm asking I don't understand how but I'll explain it again. Ok now when I talk to a girl I can be ****y and funny and all that good stuff BUT I was wondering how I take that and make a bf/gf relationship out of it. Usually I just end up being the guy that can make her laugh but not get any further than that.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
in other words your like most of us chumps that first come here.


READ THE BIBLE!!!
READ THE TIPS FORUM!
READ THE ARCHIVES!
READ THE ARTICLES!




If your question is not answered in one of these, then i know you did not look through them. Just browse to find what your looking for. The information is better in those then in here
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

frank05

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
With c&f you have already attracted her to you.
But if you want to be in a LTR with her, attraction isn't enough.
She has to feel connected to you, so switch to rapport mode.
Keep doing playful c&f now and then to keep things interesting.
 
Top