Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tranny sex? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this will get some crazy comments. First off I am strictly straight. But hey I can be open minded.
sine of these girls are really good looking, like killer boob jobs, great makeup and nails
and I swear you wouldn’t know they were guys before.

I’m thinking ,,,, hey how about a guys brain in a girls body. Then I avoid the female flake and emotional crap.

anyone done this ??

A9E1E6CB-E7BE-48A3-838B-1A9D3612BB5E.jpeg38F2E2CB-066A-4721-B7BB-4B63D5DD6180.jpeg9CA9681D-68B5-4F46-8ADB-4948CEB3835C.jpeg?

I’m thinking ,,,, hey how about a guys brain in a girls body. Then I avoid the female flake and emotional crap.

anyone done this ???

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this will get some crazy comments. First off I am strictly straight. But hey I can be open minded.
sine of these girls are really good looking, like killer boob jobs and I swear you wouldn’t know they were guys before.

anyone done this ???
Grosss
Sorry man but ****ing someone with xx gene = ****ing a man idc how the freak look.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sine of these girls are really good looking, like killer boob jobs, great makeup and nails
and I swear you wouldn’t know they were guys before.

anyone done this ??

View attachment 3106View attachment 3105View attachment 3107?

anyone done this ???
What the fvck?

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of real vaginas out there so why would you go for a pretend one and chances are that becouse they're trans, they probably have mental issues so I wouldn't rely on them having "a man's brain".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Then she whipped out her gun and tried to blow me away!" - S. Tyler.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I am strictly straight.
You sure about that?

A transsexual woman is a male with gender dysphoria, which is a psychiatric disorder.

You correct in that you avoid female flaking and emotional crap. Instead, you get a male with a psychiatric disorder. Along with a litany of other fairly serious emotional problems that often leads to drug abuse and suicide especially once they have surgically altered their bodies.

But hey, whatever's clever. I have no problem with homosexuals or transsexuals.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closeted gay men are perverts, but at least, they keep it to themselves.

Flamboyant homosexuals are more mentally unbalanced than women, by a long shot.

Trannies are batsh1t cray.

If all it takes is a facsimile of a woman...buy a doll? At least it won't give you a disease, show up at your office, or murder you in your sleep.

First fact the OP needs to confront, though, is that he is NOT "strictly straight."
Funny thing i have notice is that most of the ppl pushing for lgbt right are all women id say 90%

Toxic masculinity is a mental illness but theTrans ppl are not.
That what i call stupidity

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna cut your d1ck off? Well, it's YOUR d1ck....but if you wanna pass a law saying I've gotta fvck ya, you can go fvck yourself.
Some are trying to make you sleep with them without telling you, lots of debate about them using OLD as women and trying to hook up with other men.
And then some guy beat them down and they play the victim.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for gods sake! Those were women pics. Just screwing around.

but the last two woman I banged had a guys attitude. Set date, for naked, banged. Wish more chics could be this way.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing i have notice is that most of the ppl pushing for lgbt right are all women id say 90%

Toxic masculinity is a mental illness but theTrans ppl are not.
What exactly is toxic masculinity, other than another buzzword to bash men with? And the majority of people that have sex changes eventually come to regret it.
It's a psychosis-a form of body dysmorphia. We don't encourage anorexics to carry on losing weight becouse they believe they're fat.
But as long as it helps undermine western culture and the family unit, it's OK!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Toxic masculinity is a mental illness but theTrans ppl are not."

Toxic Masculinity built civilization and drove technology:

* Rome brought civilization through the sword
* The Vikings discovered North America ( not Columbus)
* WWII gave us computers, nuclear energy, rocket tech
* The Cold War gave us jet tech, the space race, the internet etc....

Without toxic masculinity there would be no civilization....

Status
Not open for further replies.