Tranny sex? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna cut your d1ck off? Well, it's YOUR d1ck....but if you wanna pass a law saying I've gotta fvck ya, you can go fvck yourself.
Some are trying to make you sleep with them without telling you, lots of debate about them using OLD as women and trying to hook up with other men.
And then some guy beat them down and they play the victim.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are trying to make you sleep with them without telling you, lots of debate about them using OLD as women and trying to hook up with other men.
And then some guy beat them down and they play the victim.
Bruce went to a shrink, because his house was swamped with estrogen, and it was getting him down. What did the shrink prescribe? "Mr Jenner, I'm going to write you a prescription for female hormones, and make an appointment to have your balls removed...oh, yes, and here's a prescription for medication to keep you passive through this whole horror show." He should've gone to an endocrinologist, instead of his wife's shrink. The shrink was probably fvcking his wife.

John9999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for gods sake! Those were women pics. Just screwing around.

but the last two woman I banged had a guys attitude. Set date, for naked, banged. Wish more chics could be this way.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for gods sake! Those were women pics. Just screwing around.

but the last two woman I banged had a guys attitude. Set date, for naked, banged. Wish more chics could be this way.
Wouldn't know. Didn't look at the pics. Why would I wanna look at pictures you said were of trannies?

And, yeah, you're much more likely to find a sane woman than a sane tranny. Not too many sane dudes chop their junk off.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing i have notice is that most of the ppl pushing for lgbt right are all women id say 90%

Toxic masculinity is a mental illness but theTrans ppl are not.
That what i call stupidity
What exactly is toxic masculinity, other than another buzzword to bash men with? And the majority of people that have sex changes eventually come to regret it.
It's a psychosis-a form of body dysmorphia. We don't encourage anorexics to carry on losing weight becouse they believe they're fat.
But as long as it helps undermine western culture and the family unit, it's OK!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is toxic masculinity, other than another buzzword to bash men with? And the majority of people that have sex changes eventually come to regret it.
It's a psychosis-a form of body dysmorphia. We don't encourage anorexics to carry on losing weight becouse they believe they're fat.
But as long as it helps undermine western culture and the family unit, it's OK!
"Diversity is our strength!" is just a Marxist slogan used to undermine Western Civilization. The USSR may be dead, but the Soviet agents planted and recruited in the West during the Cold War, are still doing Yuzyk's work. Obama even appointed open Marxists to direct the FBI and CIA(neither Comey nor Brennan deny or denounce their Communist party affiliation).

Xenom0rph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Toxic masculinity is a mental illness but theTrans ppl are not."

That what i call stupidity
Toxic Masculinity built civilization and drove technology:

* Rome brought civilization through the sword
* The Vikings discovered North America ( not Columbus)
* WWII gave us computers, nuclear energy, rocket tech
* The Cold War gave us jet tech, the space race, the internet etc....

Without toxic masculinity there would be no civilization....

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic Masculinity built civilization and drove technology:

* Rome brought civilization through the sword
* The Vikings discovered North America ( not Columbus)
* WWII gave us computers, nuclear energy, rocket tech
* The Cold War gave us jet tech, the space race, the internet etc....

Without toxic masculinity there would be no civilization....
That was my point
There is no toxic masculinity idk what wrong with APA probably a bunch of feminist.
Only term women found when men dont do what women tell them to do

Suave88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this will get some crazy comments. First off I am strictly straight. But hey I can be open minded.
sine of these girls are really good looking, like killer boob jobs, great makeup and nails
and I swear you wouldn’t know they were guys before.

I’m thinking ,,,, hey how about a guys brain in a girls body. Then I avoid the female flake and emotional crap.

anyone done this ??

View attachment 3106View attachment 3105View attachment 3107?

I’m thinking ,,,, hey how about a guys brain in a girls body. Then I avoid the female flake and emotional crap.

anyone done this ???
I just blocked you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how they are convincing in terms of body shape or face femininity, they are still organically males when it comes of chromosomes.

If you know it and its fine for you I have nothing against it as long as you do in a private place and among consenting adults but most importantly without my assistante especially economical one.

Really I have nothing against those banging trannies or crossdressers as long as I have nothing against those banging old ugly fat women, we all have different standards for our boner test.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even start a thread on this. You know you’re going to get flamed hardcore.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget guys, all over the western world schoolteachers and media are raising this issue with your kids. In the states, they have pre puberty boys adopted by lesbian couples and *suprisingly, the boy *chose to enter hormone therapy and sex change operations.

eventually, when the world comes to its senses, I can feel some long prison sentences for these child abusers coming on.

the worst people to hand the reigns of power to are those who feel oppressed.

the “right wing” (ie people who aren’t completely insane) said for years, if you let these groups have power they will be after your kids. That’s exactly what they have done.

I’m all for gay equality, I couldn’t give a fvck what your d1ck gets hard for. I don’t think people should be ridiculed for it either, one of my best clients was gay and a thoroughly nice man. We SHOULD challenge people who pick on them, personal liberty trumps all.

big difference between stopping abuse, and promoting and allowing this to be seen as “normal”. It isn’t, it’s the same camp as having a limp, infertility, a life limiting condition. Doesn’t mean you should be unkind, but it isn’t to be celebrated, or mocked. It just “is”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce went to a shrink, because his house was swamped with estrogen, and it was getting him down. What did the shrink prescribe? "Mr Jenner, I'm going to write you a prescription for female hormones, and make an appointment to have your balls removed...oh, yes, and here's a prescription for medication to keep you passive through this whole horror show." He should've gone to an endocrinologist, instead of his wife's shrink. The shrink was probably fvcking his wife.
Omfg. In those worlds its the entire environment.. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.