"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trannies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Age
37
What's up guys? Some of you might know me from my YouTube channel with 155k very real subscribers where I roast other manosphere frauds and post objective, empirical evidence that I bang TONS of hot girls. I have the final solution to get you more women, a higher quality of woman, and eventually find your dream girlfriend or build your dream rotation. I offer FREE 30 minute calls - even if you are at 300+ lay count, I can help you triple that in 8 weeks. But that's not why I'm here today.

I just hit 1,500 lays last week and am now taking a break from the game. It's hard out here for a slayer. But it's become a big talking point with some of my haters that several years ago I banged two trannies. I swear to you these were both 9.5/10 full package stunners.

These f*cking losers are telling me it doesn't count, which brings my lay count back down to 1,498. I'm wondering if I need to pause my break and go bang two more women because I take this number very seriously. I am the best in the industry by far with more proof than everyone else in the game combined.

Also, do you guys count hookup situations that do not end in lays in your count? For instance handies, oral, or grinding whether it be woman or man?

Discuss. K?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I don't think it's the real whoever they are trying to be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
What's up guys? Some of you might know me from my YouTube channel with 155k very real subscribers where I roast other manosphere frauds and post objective, empirical evidence that I bang TONS of hot girls. I have the final solution to get you more women, a higher quality of woman, and eventually find your dream girlfriend or build your dream rotation. I offer FREE 30 minute calls - even if you are at 300+ lay count, I can help you triple that in 8 weeks. But that's not why I'm here today.

I just hit 1,500 lays last week and am now taking a break from the game. It's hard out here for a slayer. But it's become a big talking point with some of my haters that several years ago I banged two trannies. I swear to you these were both 9.5/10 full package stunners.

These f*cking losers are telling me it doesn't count, which brings my lay count back down to 1,498. I'm wondering if I need to pause my break and go bang two more women because I take this number very seriously. I am the best in the industry by far with more proof than everyone else in the game combined.

Also, do you guys count hookup situations that do not end in lays in your count? For instance handies, oral, or grinding whether it be woman or man?

Discuss. K?
I think trannies are worth half a point, as long as you never see their ****. If you do, that's worth a minus point.
 

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
Pause the break and go bang 2 biological women
1,498 is a really odd looking number ...1,500 looks way more attractive
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Isn't this the guy that's dating some Brazilian prostitute?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Alright guys, the party is over. I have solid confirmation this is a fake account. The real guy claimed to never have registered here when I asked him on his livestream.

So unfortunately we don't get to roast an actual self proclaimed PUA on the forum this time around :(

Locking the thread instead of deleting for entertainment purposes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top