Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trannies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What's up guys? Some of you might know me from my YouTube channel with 155k very real subscribers where I roast other manosphere frauds and post objective, empirical evidence that I bang TONS of hot girls. I have the final solution to get you more women, a higher quality of woman, and eventually find your dream girlfriend or build your dream rotation. I offer FREE 30 minute calls - even if you are at 300+ lay count, I can help you triple that in 8 weeks. But that's not why I'm here today.

I just hit 1,500 lays last week and am now taking a break from the game. It's hard out here for a slayer. But it's become a big talking point with some of my haters that several years ago I banged two trannies. I swear to you these were both 9.5/10 full package stunners.

These f*cking losers are telling me it doesn't count, which brings my lay count back down to 1,498. I'm wondering if I need to pause my break and go bang two more women because I take this number very seriously. I am the best in the industry by far with more proof than everyone else in the game combined.

Also, do you guys count hookup situations that do not end in lays in your count? For instance handies, oral, or grinding whether it be woman or man?

Discuss. K?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's the real whoever they are trying to be.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys? Some of you might know me from my YouTube channel with 155k very real subscribers where I roast other manosphere frauds and post objective, empirical evidence that I bang TONS of hot girls. I have the final solution to get you more women, a higher quality of woman, and eventually find your dream girlfriend or build your dream rotation. I offer FREE 30 minute calls - even if you are at 300+ lay count, I can help you triple that in 8 weeks. But that's not why I'm here today.

I just hit 1,500 lays last week and am now taking a break from the game. It's hard out here for a slayer. But it's become a big talking point with some of my haters that several years ago I banged two trannies. I swear to you these were both 9.5/10 full package stunners.

These f*cking losers are telling me it doesn't count, which brings my lay count back down to 1,498. I'm wondering if I need to pause my break and go bang two more women because I take this number very seriously. I am the best in the industry by far with more proof than everyone else in the game combined.

Also, do you guys count hookup situations that do not end in lays in your count? For instance handies, oral, or grinding whether it be woman or man?

Discuss. K?
I think trannies are worth half a point, as long as you never see their ****. If you do, that's worth a minus point.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pause the break and go bang 2 biological women
1,498 is a really odd looking number ...1,500 looks way more attractive

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't this the guy that's dating some Brazilian prostitute?

Serenity

Reaction score
Alright guys, the party is over. I have solid confirmation this is a fake account. The real guy claimed to never have registered here when I asked him on his livestream.

So unfortunately we don't get to roast an actual self proclaimed PUA on the forum this time around :(

Locking the thread instead of deleting for entertainment purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.