Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trannies & Fat Acceptance femynists have killed the Victoria's Secret lingerie show

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victoria’s Secret fashion show officially canned after outrage
Last year, Ed Razek, VS’s former chief marketing officer, made offensive comments to Vogue.com, saying that there was “no room” for plus-size models on their runway and that he would not cast transgender models.
my opinion: This is yet another victory against men's prerogative to want to tap tight, XX-chromosomal poontang. :down:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat chicks and trannies (and guys trying to impress those two types) buy MORE lingere than actual HB8+ females

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most models are tall gaunt looking stick figures with the body of a man. Obviously some of them differ but i have no idea what guy wants to be with most of those "models" or honestly who thinks they look good...

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most models are tall gaunt looking stick figures with the body of a man. Obviously some of them differ but i have no idea what guy wants to be with most of those "models" or honestly who thinks they look good...
better then looking at fatties and trannies

U

user43770

The way I see it, having women prance around half-naked is a sign of the decline of your civilization. The fact that it's glorified just reinforces this notion.

Guys want to see naked women, obviously, but it used to be a thing you did on your own time. You didn't broadcast it to everyone, like "hey, wife, this is what you should be like!"

Sexualizing the minds of young men and women, that's all this is.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave them alone. They're going to alienate their customers and go broke when they don't help women feel sexy.

Are there seriously any men in here who actually watch fashion shows and runway models? Who fvckin cares!