My point is this , well often as a DJ I have noticed that I go through a haze, not to dissimilar to a trance, sounds weird I know, but I think some of you will concur with me. Its like when you are at a party and there are so many girls there and you got your eye on one of them but you are mingling with guys girls chatting, dancing, laughing etc etc. Then some 3 hours later you’re making out with her on the sofa. Its then the next day that I try and recall the evenings antics and I am completely lost as to how I got to that point (making out). Which often freaks me completely, coz then I cant remember any conversation accept very basic **** like name, job and friends and that she has a fondness for VAT (vodka & tonic). The one thing I do remember is the making out bit very vividly and that she is powerfully connected to me and attracted.
Its at this point that I can see how powerful the detachment part of the chase is. Now I know I had a conversation with this girl that lasted longer than 5 minutes, but for the life of me I am unaware of its content. This has happened a few times over the years and to be honest , even with girls that I did make night stands with and future girlfriends with. I think feasibly I have perhaps reached the heady heights of DJ master, but I am sceptical because surely a DJ has to listen and digest his environment and the conversations he had as a means to recalling the events that he has had with her. He must be able to root these in his mind so that they become of use to him in future dates.
I’m just intrigued if anyone else has had these problems before, these trance like states. And NO its not because I was blind drunk or anything or high.
Its at this point that I can see how powerful the detachment part of the chase is. Now I know I had a conversation with this girl that lasted longer than 5 minutes, but for the life of me I am unaware of its content. This has happened a few times over the years and to be honest , even with girls that I did make night stands with and future girlfriends with. I think feasibly I have perhaps reached the heady heights of DJ master, but I am sceptical because surely a DJ has to listen and digest his environment and the conversations he had as a means to recalling the events that he has had with her. He must be able to root these in his mind so that they become of use to him in future dates.
I’m just intrigued if anyone else has had these problems before, these trance like states. And NO its not because I was blind drunk or anything or high.