"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Traffic light disco

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
This Saturday I am going to a Traffic light disco (red: unavaliable, orange: maybe, green: go!)

I rarely go to discos, but this one sounds like a sure thing. Do you think I should go as orange or green? I thought green might appear a bit desperate, but girls are usually intimidated by me so I thought I might go green.

In discos I find that the girls who are really interested tend to approach you first, and those are the ones who give the true numbers, whereas whenever I approach a girl, she either accepts out of politeness, and then gives me a fake number or says she has to go back to her friends.

Can anyone outline a good strategy for me? I thought I would stick mostly to going for greens, and then if I was getting a lot of success there I would work up to the oranges.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I've never been to one of these, but it sounds a bit dodgy.

Basically women will not be comfortable in an environment where they are required to show if they are 'available' or not. They will most likely attempt to subvert this.

I suspect there will be very few women in green at the disco, and the ones that are will either be unattractive or teasers.

You could try chatting up the ambers or even the reds, just because they will be expecting it less, and I bet a lot of them will be available anyway!
 

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Age
44
Location
Scotland
The disco is at my university. I see your point Austin, and I can imagine a lot of flirts will wear green but won't put out.

What colour do you reckon I should go as? I will probably go for the oranges!
 
Top