Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Traffic light disco

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This Saturday I am going to a Traffic light disco (red: unavaliable, orange: maybe, green: go!)

I rarely go to discos, but this one sounds like a sure thing. Do you think I should go as orange or green? I thought green might appear a bit desperate, but girls are usually intimidated by me so I thought I might go green.

In discos I find that the girls who are really interested tend to approach you first, and those are the ones who give the true numbers, whereas whenever I approach a girl, she either accepts out of politeness, and then gives me a fake number or says she has to go back to her friends.

Can anyone outline a good strategy for me? I thought I would stick mostly to going for greens, and then if I was getting a lot of success there I would work up to the oranges.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to one of these, but it sounds a bit dodgy.

Basically women will not be comfortable in an environment where they are required to show if they are 'available' or not. They will most likely attempt to subvert this.

I suspect there will be very few women in green at the disco, and the ones that are will either be unattractive or teasers.

You could try chatting up the ambers or even the reds, just because they will be expecting it less, and I bet a lot of them will be available anyway!

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
The disco is at my university. I see your point Austin, and I can imagine a lot of flirts will wear green but won't put out.

What colour do you reckon I should go as? I will probably go for the oranges!