Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trade offs

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* When choosing a woman who works, you have to accept that she can't handle the house.
*If you have chosen a housewife who can take care of you and fully manage your household, you have to accept that she is not earning money.
* If you choose an obedient woman, you must accept that she depends on you and you must ensure her life.
* If you decide to be with a strong woman, you have to accept that she is tough and she has her own opinion.
* If you choose a beautiful woman, then you will have to accept big expenses.
* If you decide to be with a successful woman, you must understand that she has character and has her own goals and ambitions.
There are no such things as perfect. Everyone has their own riddle, which makes us unique.
Stop and think

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like she's going to be happy anyway? Women are materialistic but this has more to do with her ego.

* If you decide to be with a successful woman, you must understand that she has character and has her own goals and ambitions.
and a big ego

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* When choosing a woman who works, you have to accept that she can't handle the house.
*If you have chosen a housewife who can take care of you and fully manage your household, you have to accept that she is not earning money.
* If you choose an obedient woman, you must accept that she depends on you and you must ensure her life.
* If you decide to be with a strong woman, you have to accept that she is tough and she has her own opinion.
There are no such things as perfect. Everyone has their own riddle, which makes us unique.
Stop and think
Agree. It's called action -> reaction.

Most of us convince ourselves we will have things laid out and play out the way we want them. We must understand that we will encounter compromise and balance, action and reaction at every phase of our lives.

Modern Man Advice

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The perfect woman - and I don't mean this in a connotative way. She takes care of the house and dinner's always ready at 7. The household is her #1 priority. She is a stay-at-home mom.

OIP.jpg

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Then you gotta be a provider......
Being a provider isn't a bad thing, it's what our ancestors did before this "equality" garbage came up.

A man should be the one who works while the woman looks after the kids and house. This was a system that worked for thousands of years. What is this crap where "modern" couples share rhe household duties?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a provider isn't a bad thing, it's what our ancestors did before this "equality" garbage came up.

A man should be the one who works while the woman looks after the kids and house. This was a system that worked for thousands of years. What is this crap where "modern" couples share rhe household duties?
Hey if she's gonna fetch me tools and hold the flashlight for me while I'm fixing stuff, and doesn't mind getting sent to the hardware store or a 1/2"x3/4 Street L and a 5 inch nipple, I can load the dishwasher....

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically didn't they always? Wasn't it men who usually did yard work, fix pipes, shingle roofs, work on vehicles, ect... Females never did 100% of the household chores.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

one house, one vote.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Rocky,
In my last marriage I had a beautiful Wife thirteen years younger than me...I worked two jobs and did most of the cooking I would come home at ten PM to find the meat not even defrosted for a meal,she had a skivvy to do the dirty house work while she enjoyed her social circle and Yoga classes...My Daughters were visiting home a while back,both condemned me for preventing her from realising her full potential by keeping her house bound...Why Dogs leave home LOL.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Rocky,
In my last marriage I had a beautiful Wife thirteen years younger than me...I worked two jobs and did most of the cooking I would come home at ten PM to find the meat not even defrosted for a meal,she had a skivvy to do the dirty house work while she enjoyed her social circle and Yoga classes...My Daughters were visiting home a while back,both condemned me for preventing her from realising her full potential by keeping her house bound...Why Dogs leave home LOL.
You can’t fix people like this. She is probably a narcissist and feels housework is “demeaning” to her but it isn’t to you. You can’t change a narcissist and you should never marry one. They don’t change and regard any talk of changing them as demeaning.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Rocky,
Ouch