"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Toys

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Been having a lot of secs with one of my plates lately. Secs is kinda weird tho. I'm use to being the one doing all the work. But this is the first time I have ever had a girl wanting to do all the work. She usually just does cowgirl or reverse cowgirl she really knows her spots and just goes till she cvms.
She says doggy and missionary hurt her because she feels i'm poking her too deep. (I'm not all that impressive in size tbh average, never measured myself but 6in is pushing it). She always cvms multiple times though. I been thinking of switching it up trying something new. I have 0 experience with toys. Was thinking of buying a cheap vibrator that I can use on her cl1t while I hit it to make her feel more intense org4sm if thats even possible...

Anybody here got any experience on using toys with chicks? Would like some feedback. Will not buy one if its not worth it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been having a lot of secs with one of my plates lately. Secs is kinda weird tho. I'm use to being the one doing all the work. But this is the first time I have ever had a girl wanting to do all the work. She usually just does cowgirl or reverse cowgirl she really knows her spots and just goes till she cvms.
She says doggy and missionary hurt her because she feels i'm poking her too deep. (I'm not all that impressive in size tbh average, never measured myself but 6in is pushing it). She always cvms multiple times though. I been thinking of switching it up trying something new. I have 0 experience with toys. Was thinking of buying a cheap vibrator that I can use on her cl1t while I hit it to make her feel more intense org4sm if thats even possible...

Anybody here got any experience on using toys with chicks? Would like some feedback. Will not buy one if its not worth it
As long as her "taking control" isn't fvcking with your sexual pleasure and control, go with it. Some of us found when our girls take the "lead" too often in the bedroom it can fvck with your erections. So if that's the case you'd manage to switch the "lead" up.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Been having a lot of secs with one of my plates lately. Secs is kinda weird tho. I'm use to being the one doing all the work. But this is the first time I have ever had a girl wanting to do all the work. She usually just does cowgirl or reverse cowgirl she really knows her spots and just goes till she cvms.
She says doggy and missionary hurt her because she feels i'm poking her too deep. (I'm not all that impressive in size tbh average, never measured myself but 6in is pushing it). She always cvms multiple times though. I been thinking of switching it up trying something new. I have 0 experience with toys. Was thinking of buying a cheap vibrator that I can use on her cl1t while I hit it to make her feel more intense org4sm if thats even possible...

Anybody here got any experience on using toys with chicks? Would like some feedback. Will not buy one if its not worth it
Don't fix what ain't broke bro. She's enjoying herself so why get a vibrator if you're not getting anything out of it? She's already being pleasured so why introduce something else? If she wants to experiment though, that might be different.

I've done and still do all sorts of things with my current plate including using all the toys she's collected so far. But that's because we are always pushing the envelopes in all ways. Just last weekend, we had sex in a tent on a beach with a bunch of families and kids running around everywhere. Still looking for a willing gal for a threesome for us but she's a bit picky so still looking... lol
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Been having a lot of secs with one of my plates lately. Secs is kinda weird tho. I'm use to being the one doing all the work. But this is the first time I have ever had a girl wanting to do all the work. She usually just does cowgirl or reverse cowgirl she really knows her spots and just goes till she cvms.
She says doggy and missionary hurt her because she feels i'm poking her too deep. (I'm not all that impressive in size tbh average, never measured myself but 6in is pushing it). She always cvms multiple times though. I been thinking of switching it up trying something new. I have 0 experience with toys. Was thinking of buying a cheap vibrator that I can use on her cl1t while I hit it to make her feel more intense org4sm if thats even possible...

Anybody here got any experience on using toys with chicks? Would like some feedback. Will not buy one if its not worth it
I've bought many different toys for girls i was hooking up with on the regular. Most guys think of buying a dildo or generic vibrator and those could work, depending on the girl but I started focusing on "specialized" toys to really stimulate the cl!toris. I found one that makes girls not only cvm but squirt hard. I've been splashed a few times but what i started thinking was, "Damn this fvcking toy is amazing!" lol. Once you know how to work it, forget about it. She's going to be cumming like a possessed demon and kicking everywhere and that's when you will have to use your strength to keep her legs open and keep it vibing on her cl!t until she cums so hard she starts tearing. Hit me up on the DM and i'll send you the amazon link of what i bought. Not sure i can post sex toy links here so i'll just send it to you there.

Source - My experience.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
There are a lot of ways you can go here based on the girl and just how freaky she may be. I've had a lot of success with butt plugs, restraints, blindfolds, collars, leashes, etc. I tend not to use garden variety dildos or vibrators unless I'm using them to tease. I rarely let a girl cvm from anything other than my mouth, cvck, or fingers. I do like getting them to the brink however then pulling them back. Tease and denial is something just about every woman enjoys. You've got to be totally in charge though. Sounds like your girl gets off pretty easily so I'd go that route. Making her wait will drive her insane.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top