"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Towing my lines

Skirmisher

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
25
I'm new to Sosuave and I'd like to ask a question about a girl. This girl called me bestie a few times but I've decided to tow my lines and NEXT her. I cannot interpret how she acts, even if she tells me I am her bestie (we know each other for 5 months) she doesn't move away from me, stares me in lessons and wants to go out with me. I went out with her once and she wanted to meet up again. I think I am an orbit of hers but I'll not let this happen to me so I'll indicate my borders but I don't know how to do it like I want to tell her I want something different apart from what you want and I am not going to pursue what we have between us or just block her, unfollow her from instagram etc. even do nothing and do a no-contact?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I would not block her. That always comes across as butt hurt and does not look good. Stop thinking about her, do not approach her, if she speaks to you speak back. Just be cordial with her, nothing more.

In the mean time pursue other girls. If you are still in school it is the best time to just casually date. Don’t get hung up on any one girl.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Just realize you will probably never hookup but keep her as a "friend", she could become useful in the future. Aka social proof at bars and events etc.. if you feel like you're gonna be in your feels and can't control yourself around her, then yeah, next her.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
189
Age
48
Also her social circle might spawn opportunities for you, i.e. you can meet new girls through her. Like Scars said:

if you feel like you're gonna be in your feels and can't control yourself around her, then yeah, next her.
 
Top