Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Towards Manhood!

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The post was good, but the writing was even more impressive.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, most brilliant work, Pook!

I love the way how you expressed AFC:
Nice Guy, desexualized male.

When Maximus (in Gladiator) screams to audience:
"Are you not entertained!?"
I say at this point:
"HELL YEAH!"

Hail masculinity!

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with this much time on their hands can't be getting laid.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive only been here a few months, but this is easily the best sh1t i've ever seen in a post, thats some seriously high potent sh1t man

so clear and painfully on point in every possible way... just what i needed really

every afc on the planet needs to read this

props

i need to read this sh1t like every day

Last edited:

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you depress me pook... My goal is to become a world-changing writer... You stole my dream...:D

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just need some advice

:D hey pook love your posts. They are really helpful. I need your advice or anyone else that can help. Well on a sat. nite I got this chicks no at a club. She gave me her cell phone no. So wednesday I sent her a text message saying hey hows it going?... and so on. We started talking a little bit and I was asking her about herself just trying to get to know her. I made sure I was always doing something else (playing PS2) at the same time when I was texting her just so I wouldnt txt her back straight away. Well the next weekend she said she was going clubbing that friday nite and I said yea I was too and I was heading to such and such place. She replied back saying yea she was heading to the same place. When I got to the club i txt her asking her if she was in the club? She replied saying she was at home and couldnt go cos she was in trouble with her dad. (Shes 18 and I am 19) I replied saying that yea I might catch yep with her nxt week. She replied saying that we should meet up sometime. I got back with her on the monday and started txting her again saying hey hows it ? ... and we got talking again a bit. So tuesday nite i rang her and I asked her if she wanted to hang around on wed nite. She said she was busy and said she had some dance practice and she didnt know what time it would finish. I said yea dats cool. So friday I txt her saying what you upto in the weekend and she replied she was out of town for the weekend and is back on sunday nite. I havent txt her since... Well I have seem to have two options I can delete her no. and move on, or I was thinking of asking her if there were any days that she was free and see if she wanted to meet up. If she said nope, then I am definetly moving on.

I got another question for you pook

You know how you said on the post "Kill dat desperation" that a person should always think and treat himself as the great catch or prince charming even though he may not be having chicks running after him. But if the chicks can sniff out the true great catch from the one that just pretending to be one, how do you overcome this?

cheers mate

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% correct
Not to bust you guys bubble,
but I bet he has absolute no game

Originally posted by Vassago
Anyone with this much time on their hands can't be getting laid.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the main idea is men need to take more risks, but some specific examples would be good.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook makes it all sound so easy ... but then the post ends and it really sinks in how sickeningly far from manhood you really are.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Then go read someone that makes it sound hard, and tell me then how far from manhood you really fell you are.

And unless you are living in a shell, you must have seen a lot of powerful and popular people, that really have quite a lot of the traits that pook or everyone else here describe. Then what makes you think you can't be like these people?

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have been living in a shell - schizoid personality disorder - boring, lonely, and mediocre ... and fine with it.

The closest thing to a "powerful and popular" person that I've ever met were my grade-school tormentors: rich jocks. They were everything that Pook described, but it made them into pure evil.
Thus, Pook's path of power, pride, and egoism seems, to me, to be a dark and dangerous one, of risking becoming the exploiter and tormentor myself.

I'm also a filthy hater, one of the angry and envious villagers from the post.

The Monkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't seen this.

It needs to be stickied in every forum.

And put in the DJ Bible, because if I'm not mistaken, it ISN'T IN THERE.