"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tough situation

Rico186

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Ohio
I'm in a tough situation, there is this girl that i work with that i would like to ask out. seems normal so far, well the problem is that i am a manager at mcdoands and technicaly i am her boss, but at work i don't seem like a manager at all, and i am only 19 so i don't see it that bad. another twist is that she is 16, three year younger then me. What do you think i should do? and if there is anything else that you want to know about this situation just tell ask.

Andy
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
very simple
go make a conversation with her and ask her out, u don't need to think about anything else.
nothing wrong with it and don't be doubtin anythin about it
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Plenty of other fish in the sea... Your age.

But I guess the world needs people like you. Since I'm getting the 18 year olds, It's only fair that you compensate on the 16 year olds.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
What are you? crazy?

You know what sh!t that could cause if she said no?

Can you say sexual harrasment? FIND SOMEONE ELSE.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Do not date someone working under. It is a very very bad idea. The fact that you are able to give her orders at work throws off the relationship completely. Trust me, it won't work, find someone else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Plenty of other fish in the sea... Your age.

But I guess the world needs people like you. Since I'm getting the 18 year olds, It's only fair that you compensate on the 16 year olds.
Interesting...
 
Top