Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tough guys...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little remider

It takes a bigger man to walk away ..how easy is it to straight up feed into their negitivity.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Buy a handgun. Next time someone looks at you funny, shoot their kneecaps out.

:p
I've already tried that, but it never got me anywhere. I'm trying to change, not go back to old habits.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, The shoulder thing can be applied to anyone, it's all in the vibr you give when they FIRST see you. Be it thugs or children. Give a confident vibr with your head up, people will ALWAYS move out your way.
As for them thugs, just act superior. No need to challenge them but 1 day they may come up against you and tell you "white/latino thinks he all great" eather laugh or just keep cool. Seriously just keep cool. Their whole game works on FEAR, nothing more. You ain't afraid? they become powerless. That's all. Just keep cool.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking about thugs...

This happened to me last fall.
I was at Helsinki railway station at night-time.
It's common knowledge that people are robbed there all the time.

I knew this too but it was cold outside.
So I was in. There were some people sleeping, waiting for train, etc. I was standing there reading a newspaper I grabbed earlier.
I noticed this bunch of black guys (propably Somalian originally) walking around in a group.
I didn't pay noticeable attention to them.
Then after a while one of them, this kinda short guy approached me if I had any cigarettes. I didn't had any and I said no.
He didn't believe me and asked "can I have every cigarette you've got?" I agreed.

Now keep in mind here that there was this group nearby so I couldn't just say to him to piss off.

I showed him my pockets and he was like "ok. Borrow me some money to buy them then." I did have only the money to return home. "Borrow??? How I'm going to get the money back?" I replied. He just ignored it and made me show my little money (like 15€). I needed them all to go home and he even tried to trick me by saying that it's not that expensive and his friends live there. I replied him back that he was lying etc.
Then after he had used all his little tricks, he was like "hey, don't take this serious, mate." Then we even shook hands and he left.

Now, it's obvious that he was just a kinda skilled observer of the group and he would come back with the group to collect the money.
Luckily I wasn't drinking that night and I was able to figure this out and not to get tricked by the little guy.

At this point I thought it would be wise to leave and I did.

Now the lesson here is you can't always be the tough guy.
You must sometimes take a hike.

It didn't bother me to be the guy who quits.
Quite the opposite actually thanks to my confidence and clever thinking.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaah, Licker, Licker, what have you stumbled upon?

You know, i never really much understood these tough macho boys with their blazing eyes and always "looking for trouble" attitude. Really i did not. Not to mention all the grief they caused me (or rather, i have let them do it, unintentionally), ever since i could walk, take a piss all by myself and think.
Too much...
...waaaaaaay too much, i tell you...

But... how did it end?

I emerged victorious.

With fists? No. With Jiu-jitsu? No. Police? No. Taking a shotgun and going postal from all the craziness? No.

With realising my anger.
I had soooooooo much of it trapped inside of myself for so many long years... And after setting it free... It is a feeling beyond belief... wonderful. Beyond description... I do not feel intimidated much by those kind of people anymore... I do not feel anger for them or fear... instead, i pity them. Yes, they can still fyck around with you, curse you, or even beat you, but do you care? No. You laugh at their testosterone and frustrations filled faces all the way to the bank, leave them in the dust and live happily ever after.

Free your mind kids... that's all there is to it...

YukiNakai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try judo. if you don't like the humping thing. I don't think you want to use BJJ when there are more than 2 people attacking you.

Imagining working your guard and getting an armbar but then his homies kick your head off Wanderlei style.

Judo or wrestling are good. Judo is somewhat like BJJ. You know enough groundwork in judo to deal with an untrained fool. In addtion, since most thugs wear starter jackets it will be easy to throw them. Like 10 feet off the ground!

BJJ school near my house = $120

Judo school near my house = $20

Both are unlimited.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Quickclicker
I'm improving myself and trying to change my demeanor in certain situations. I would like some advice on how to handle different scenarios with "tough guys."
[/B][/QUOTE] I hate guys who act tough and like they are gangstas. I've described myself in a previous thread. Where I’m at they are mostly black guys with the baggy clothes, bandannas, platinum (sorry I mean plastic) chains, etc. walking around looking at everyone and trying to challenge guys with eye contact and try to start shyt. I’ll give you some scenarios and tell me how I should handle these:[/B][/QUOTE]

[/B][/QUOTE] Scenario 1: I’m walking through the mall, and on the opposite way, these “tough guys” are coming my way. Should I just look straight ahead? Sometimes I want to keep looking at these guys and watch their stupidity. When there is little room for all of us to get through, I usually wait for one of the people in his group to move his shoulder to give me space. I usually collide with one of these mofo’s, and have gotten in a couple of verbal arguments and almost in fights. I just don’t want to feel weak by “moving myself” for him. Should I just be submissive (a puzzy) and move my shoulder first?[/B][/QUOTE]

1. They sound like gang bangers..why would you wanna mess with those type of fools.

2. I think with that gang shyt it's a whole nuther world of trying to be a man or rites of passage kind of shyt. Of course many of them are cowards and looking for weak looking prey such as yourself to mess with.

[/B][/QUOTE] Scenario 2: I’m eating my food at a restaurant, and these “tough guys” are staring at me and making jokes. I sit there knowing what they are doing by I try to play it cool and not look for a confrontation. Should I go up to them and ask them what is so funny, or be a bytch and let them disrespect me like that?[/B][/QUOTE]

1. You already acted like a bytch by not doing anything. You've lost your manhood in their eyes. To try to regain it will only cost you pain. I would stay away from them and continue doing what your doing...atleast your still able to eat food with all of your teeth in your mouth.

2. You might learn self defense to build up your own self-esteem and confidence. Right now you sound angry at yourself more than you are those other fools. Your angry cause you didn't do anything....your feeling weak and powerless. It's not worth carrying a gun over or going Columbine style.

3. Those toughs will get theirs one day. You gotta be man enough to stay within yourself and not let them pull you into anytype of confrontation.

[/B][/QUOTE] Scenario 3: I’m walking on the sidewalk, and these “tough guys” are approaching. Do you all give eye contact to these rascals and say “whazup man.” I tried that today, and they just ignored it. I hate these bastards. They think they are too good to say hello. What if they keep looking at you as they pass by? Should I say something or keep staring provoking a confrontation?[/B][/QUOTE]

Hell no! Why start something you can't finish. And it's yourself that you hate more. I look straight ahead. I make brief eye contact and act like they are beneath me. Cause of my size and look I get toughs wanting to test their manhood all the time...and breaking their bones isn't worth slowing down my time for.

Good luck.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the bjj comments ive been in it for ~6 months.. not only did it teaach me how to KILL (yes kill) 99% of the population but it gave me TREMENDOUS confidence... now when i see these "gang bangers" i just laugh to myself knowing that i could most likely beat the sh1t out of them in under 10 seconds

but for these guys who are just looking to casue trouble its ALWAYS best to just ignore them and get out of the situation, ive heard too many stories where some crazy wannabe hard guy pulls a knife or gun out, believe me, it CAN and will happen if you try to "step up" to everyone you see

also, i recommend a SUBMISSION GRAPPLING course instead of BJJ (i go to one, teacher is a fvcking stud, black belt in almost every art, got his black belft for bjj like 5 years ago and hasnt been tapped in almost 3-4 years and always rolls with black belts, he is a machine) there you will learn good takedowns/fight situations/bjj/wrestling etc

and you can start at ANY age, i started when i was 19 (i usualy see only 17+ people there anyways

Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
go here and find a school in BJJ close to you - www.bjj.org or www.defend.net and check out the BJJ message board. Find a school close to you.
6 months in BJJ and you won't have to worry about some niggas' messin with you. You will be layin down the smack down in no time. Good luck and train hard. I LOVE BJJ. Best thing I ever did, even more important than DJ'in and this site.

Its funny, but just like you come to realize how weak peoples game is once you have been to this site, you will also realize once you train BJJ how weak and untrained in fighting 99 percent of the population is. I have crushed and busted up a few paper gangsters and you will too.
I like that BJJ. Looks effective. Most heads do not even know that most fights do break down into grappling. And after looking at some of the photo's I would definately recommend this style for your repetoire

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Titus
You know, i never really much understood these tough macho boys with their blazing eyes and always "looking for trouble" attitude. Really i did not.
I think they didn't get enough mommas tit when they were really little...

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man dont worry about those guys, theyre just trash. If you walk by guys like those dont think so much about them, so what if you move your shoulder to get by them? Youve got places to go and stuff to do, dont let *******s get in your way.

I also do lots of training for martial arts and while I love fighting and how it has changed me, I wouldnt go up against more than 2 people no matter what Ive trainied in. 5 guys surrounding you and kicking or swinging on you are basicly unstoppable, no matter what kind of badass you are. Just run away from situations like that, if you feel like a coward, think about what kind of cowards go 5 vs 1.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tough guys...

Originally posted by Player_Supreme

2. I think with that gang shyt it's a whole nuther world of trying to be a man or rites of passage kind of shyt. Of course many of them are cowards and looking for weak looking prey such as yourself to mess with.
Thanks for your comments, but what makes you think I'm a "weak looking prey"?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and for the guy who said do judo causae you can throw them 5 feet... i wouldnt recommend it... i tried judo at my uni and went against a brown belt (in judo, supposedly takes years and years to get) when i had only done 2 months of bjj 2 months before this... so i was very rusty...

we grappled on the ground (sparred) and within 4mins i had his back and was about to submit him but time was up and they switched partners (wtf that judo class was so weak that they barley let you sparr) and i was completely dominating him the whole time... we sparred some more the next class and when i went to armbar a guy the instructor says nice armbar but i dont want beginners doing finishes yet... WTF

imo judo is only good for learning THROWS when wrestling/greco roman can easily teach you that and possibly more effective ones for street fighting

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off judo is very weak. Its extremely limited, and most of the judo guys nowadays have incorporated BJJ into judo. Secondly, it doesn't matter what art/style or how tuff you are, you can't fight multiple opponents. If its multiple people, your best weapon is a good set of running legs, cause thats what you gotta do, run. Third, Im glad to see Im not the only BJJ guy here. Those who have done it know what Im talking about. :) . its like a secret society, just like this site. :)

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, people are funny...If these "thugs" dont have weapons, they arnt even worth worrying about, cause the stuff they do isnt anything, cause they are just doing it for fun...And if they have weapons, then you cant do sh1t, martial arts is useless...lol @ judo...

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys,
I can see that a lot of you guys seem to be terrified of black guys especially when they travel in herds(two or more) so I've developed what I'll call BLACK THUG BOOT CAMP!!!!!! If you follow these easy steps, you will be able to feel safe once again in your beloved country and lose that fear of baggy jean black thugs.

1) look in the mirror and practice saying "Yo, yo, yo, yo" whut up G, whats Good?

2) buy a gun and walk around the mall pistol whipping every black person you see. Not just the thugs, Men, women, and children too.

3)Run around the mall yelling "WESSSSTSSSSIIIIDDE!!!!"

4) Refer to everyone of your fellow white brothers as "My dirty"

I know that even though the vast majority of people in the country are white and have the advantage in every aspect of life including business, politics, romance(more available women), education, it can still be a scary world when you see those baggy jean black thugs so I hope my bootcamp helps.

playa

Banned
Reaction score
Just look one in the eye and say "what are you looking at *****?"confidence my friend, confidence. Kick 'em in the nuts or in the kneecaps really hard. I recommend wearing steel-toed shoes when you're in such situations-- they tend to break things easier. If you don't want any then just look right past 'em-- once you look they gotchoo. I had a situation where I was walking and this Vato dork shifted so he would walk into me. I didn't back off and he kind of "accidentally" bumped his shoulder with mine and asked me if I was paying attention. I told him I was and that I watched him walk right into me. It came down to me either whoopin' his ass right there in broad daylight and possibly getting arrested or telling him I didn't have time for his b.s. I chose the latter and it bruised a little but hey, It's better than getting picked up by the cops for some stupid sh*t. When you see 'em comin' just look at the ground and keep walking strong. But don't look like you're avoiding 'em 'cause you can't look them directly in the eye ever-- it's an admission that they exist, and they don't because they are sh*tbags. Just kind of look past them CONFIDENTLY. Look at the ground like you've got something more important on your mind than doo-rags and this gives you an excuse to walk right in the direction you want to. J.D. Rockefeller, the richest MOFO in the history of the modern world used to do it all the time because he didn't want to be distracted my average chumps who didn't want to give him what he wanted-- M-O-N-E-Y. One time when he was just starting his oil monopoly(the game was named after him man) some big guy came into his office and started making threats. J.D. told him that he could probobly knock his head off his body but he was not afraid of him and that he could go f*** himself. The guy backed down and took his medicine like a b*tch and Rockefeller went on to create Standard Oil. Some times you can't do anything. Yeah it stings when you have to back down but think with your mind not your pride. Do some pushups and take an Aikiddo class(not alot of hugging but very effective)-- Peace:D

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know too much about this bjj stuff, but I train in boxing quite a bit. Now I'm probably a lot bigger than most of you, but I've almost always had 1 punch knock out power.

Some of that grappling stuff might be good for those who can't fist fight, but a powerful right hook thrown with nasty intentions will do the trick just fine.

As for people being afraid of black guys? I NEVER HAVE BEEN. Don't believe the baloney you see in Spike Lee movies. Anyone can be a tough guy when they have you outnumbered 10 to 1, which is what most of these clowns do.

I've physically intimidated the fvck out of these pansies in malls.

But a word of caution: Even those these gang punks aren't ****, there's always the chance one of the little bastards will have a gun or will do something against some other people in your life.

DON'T TAKE A CHANCE, JUST WALK AWAY UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE AND IF THAT HAPPENS, USE WHATEVER YOU GOT AND TAKE THE MVTHA FVCKA'S OUT.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go to the mall with at least 1 friend. Remind yourself why you are at the mall.

2. Don't try to be some tough guy and approach em.

3. BJJ wont do **** if u have 3 dudes on you. You'll get your ass kicked and you'll be stuck in a wheelchair for a yr.

4. Have fun. They aren't there to pick fights, and neither are you. You have to avoid fighting at all costs because all of it is at your expense. If you wanna move up in society and actually do something with your life, you can't concern yourself with these kind of people.

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out, and every women loves a man who can protect her and how can you do that if you can't protect youself? Dont feed into the negitivity but dont take **** ither