“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tough decision for me. Should I go?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
My girlfriend (past girl bully) asked me if I wanted to go to the club with her and her girlfriends. These are the friends that used to beat me up in college. If I go, they may try to start wit me and break us up. Have yall ever been in this situation before? I'll probably tell her to just have a girl night out. she should understand right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Yes.
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
No, don't go.

'cause if you go, you're gonna get your ass kicked, and then you're gonna come back here and post what happened. I don't wanna hear those stories again lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
joecollapoppa,

Listen, dude, I don't know you and I don't know what kind of person you are, but from your 'girl fight' posts (many of them), I can tell you that you should think about being more of a MAN. Letting girls beat you up is ridiculous. You have to put a stop to that sh*t right f*cking now.

The next time they try to pull that trash on you, tell them to step the f*ck off, and mean it, goddammit.

If your girlfriend wants you to go clubbin with her friends, go. Just go. You'll look like a p*ssy if you don't because she'll know exactly why. If her friends want to try and "break you up", so be it. If her friends have that power over her, she's wasting your valuable time.

If you guys get there and her friends try to pull something, tell them to f*ck off and grow up. For God's sake, you guys are all 21+......this kind of behavior should have stopped in high school at best!!

No offense, bro, but grow a pair and get control of the situation - you are a MAN, correct?

I think your way to late though. This thing really needs to DIE.

Go meet some other women.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I already put an end to it. remember when I beat both of them in the park? I challenged them. After that day, they never bothered me again. This happened a good while ago.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
But my point was the respect level, dude.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Oh they respected me after that, im sure. I just don't want them to pull any stunts such as flirting with me to get my girl jealous etc. Tellin my girl to dance with other guys, things of that nature.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Sounds like a problematic situation. Personally, I'd bounce. It doesn't sound like you've got a lot invested in this girl, and living in NYC, you've got zero reasons to not replace her.

Just my 0.02
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Man she's a HB10 and the sex is da bomb. thats 2 right there
Just because she asked me to go to a club is no reason to break up with her. Depending on what goes down at the club will decide whether i'll leave her or not. But that would be a big pvssy move if i break up with her cuz she "asked" me to go.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The "Girl wrestling with Guy" Soap-Opera drama continues!!:rolleyes:
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Man she's a HB10 and the sex is da bomb. thats 2 right there
Just because she asked me to go to a club is no reason to break up with her. Depending on what goes down at the club will decide whether i'll leave her or not. But that would be a big pvssy move if i break up with her cuz she "asked" me to go.

No, no. You misunderstood me.

I'm not you, so I don't know. But the whole damn thing is ridiculous. Girls that respect you don't 'beat you up', or have their friends do it....or whatever.

Go clubbin.
 
Top