Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally humiliated by family when gf was around

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you act in a situation that you know someone covertly try to make u look less dominant in a company of girls and hes not a stranger?
It's a hard position to be in. But I had a Michelle Obama protégé of a woman who was mines, who was solid, MATURE and righteous. If I ever got in that position, she would STAND WITH ME, and those attacks would make those guys look weaker and weaker, because she could see it a mile away! She would warn me about my family and friends who are working against me, and she didn't LIKE it, it made her angry.

Whereas with a "GIRL", a "GIRL" will stand with the greater in numbers group and leave you to stand "strong" all on your own!!!!! It is a stressful position to be in, it makes you wonder if she is with them or with you, and you feel like the longer they talk the worse she looks at you. How would I feel? Cause I have been in this position with a "GIRL". It ****ing sucks, I get mad as fvck. And either way your fvcked, if you don't say nothing your fvcked, and if you do say something your looking insecure.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
How would you act in a situation that you know someone covertly try to make u look less dominant in a company of girls and hes not a stranger?
Or could be that the guy feels so much more entitled that he does not notice that

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the cousin hitting on my girl is a financially messed up. Multiple DUIs, divorce, cant keep a job etc.

You are right i should have gotten violent. In the moment you dont want to overreact so you under react. I regret not putting my hands on him. I allowed it to get this far.
Are u into some martial arts?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... How did the energy feel at that moment? She looked at you, but what was her attitude?

This entire gender divide has both genders acting really "ratty". Back when people had more "class" there were still "ratty" people, but it just wasnt' so common and considered "cool".

She was really nice to your cousins, and left you feeling like a third wheel in the situation? Almost like she would bridge over to them? And it wasn't you being extra insecure?

What does your parents think about her and her family? There were families that my parents said don't go around, like "don't go around the XYZ family, they are CROOKS"...
So i think she just wanted to be accepted by the dominant personality in the group. Some younger women have a difficult time differentiating false confidence from true quiet confidence. She wanted to go along with the flow even if it met hurting me. This is why she didnt stop him from walking next to her, laughing etc.

This is a major turn off. Basically it means my girl is easy. She has no standards on who she accepts attention from.

I used to date a girl that would check a dude quick as soon as he starts hitting on her. She would let him know that she was with me. Her demeanor wouldnt even invite other guy energy. Thats the sign of a more secure woman. My current girl is very insecure.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of those things where it's both a red flag and a sh1t test. she did it because you told her your value system prior, she was mad at you for things you said to her, and she now has the perfect opportunity to get revenge on you. I wouldn't necessarily bounce over this but I would definitely back off and be wary as hell about her.
Yes brother i agree. She took it as revenge. Here I am thinking every thing is good and dandy. I had just taken her out to dinner. We were having a good day etc. Meanwhile she is holding resentment waiting to get me back haha. Wow..

I knew i should stuck with MGTOW

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u into some martial arts?
Yes i fell in love with Muy Thai. I practice BJJ but i am really bad at it but i still enjoy the science behind it. Im still a novice in both arts but i can handle myseld against an untrained guy my size. The gym i go to is like a family.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It's a hard position to be in. But I had a Michelle Obama protégé of a woman who was mines, who was solid, MATURE and righteous. If I ever got in that position, she would STAND WITH ME, and those attacks would make those guys look weaker and weaker, because she could see it a mile away! She would warn me about my family and friends who are working against me, and she didn't LIKE it, it made her angry.
thats amazing man, I almost forgot such things exist

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yes i fell in love with Muy Thai. I practice BJJ but i am really bad at it but i still enjoy the science behind it. Im still a novice in both arts but i can handle myseld against an untrained guy my size. The gym i go to is like a family.
I did some bjj too this is crazy I think I would do it in the future right now I want just punch things

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats amazing man, I almost forgot such things exist
Hard find, they really don't build them like that anymore, but with a woman like that you will GROW. She will be knocking down things around you meant to slow or stop you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes brother i agree. She took it as revenge. Here I am thinking every thing is good and dandy. I had just taken her out to dinner. We were having a good day etc. Meanwhile she is holding resentment waiting to get me back haha. Wow..

I knew i should stuck with MGTOW
nope, you are letting her have a free pass, that is a excuse she come up to defend herself, I would call it BS with is it. a girl into you would cut the guy of or don't find his annoying jokes funny, she knows that, but in the end of night she had to leave with you so, then come her reasoning for you not be mad, with you shouldn't you should have stay quiet the whole travel till her home drop her and leave without saying anything, because its done, and she would know that.

and you don't really need to hit him, you can scare the sh!t out of him easy if you know how, if he knows you won't take it and he would feel the heat, he would be scared to even try

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i think she just wanted to be accepted by the dominant personality in the group. Some younger women have a difficult time differentiating false confidence from true quiet confidence. She wanted to go along with the flow even if it met hurting me. This is why she didnt stop him from walking next to her, laughing etc.

This is a major turn off. Basically it means my girl is easy. She has no standards on who she accepts attention from.

I used to date a girl that would check a dude quick as soon as he starts hitting on her. She would let him know that she was with me. Her demeanor wouldnt even invite other guy energy. Thats the sign of a more secure woman. My current girl is very insecure.
Good stuff in this post man, enlightening perspective.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff in this post man, enlightening perspective.
Yeh brother. The more insecure a girl is the more she will gravitate towards ostentatious displays of confidence. She secretly wants to mimic them. This is why low self esteem girls go for the douchey loud mouth " bad boys". True bad boys are quiet but if you mess with them they wil rip your head off ( ex military guys).

I had a low self esteem girl that would do anything to be accepted. She was a feminist. She was openly put me down in public. That didnt last long.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this gf. Decent looking chick in her mid 20s'. I usually dont bring my girls around my guy friends but during COVID there is not much to do so I will occasionally break that rule. All of my friends are chill and respectful. Family on the other hand were not. I met up with couple of a cousins. Very close with one and sort of close with the other.

These guys starting roasting me non stop. They were trying to show off in front of my girl. I even warned my girl in the parking lot that these guys will turn in comedians once they are around her. I didn't know it will be this bad. Cracking jokes on family is cool. Thats how guys bond but jokes are often ways to hide secret animosity. It gives you plausible deniability when confronted about the joke. Its cowardly.

One cousin openly was hitting on my girl. I played it cool in front of the ladies. I had to check him in private about that. Of course the excuse was " oh cousin I didn't know". The other one I had to check him publicly because he kept trying to humiliate me with jokes. It went bad. Real bad. Big blow out.

The thing that hurt is that my gf was laughing the whole time. The jokes were funny to her. She was also entertaining the cousin who kept chatting her up. Her excuse was " I didn't realize he was hitting on me because he is your cousin". In the car she apolizged endlessly but I am now looking for an exit in the relationship.
The dynamics are discussed in detail in another thread.

Basically, women are "heat seeking missiles" instinctively seeking out the most alpha male in any room. Your status has clearly been diminished and she no longer respects you.

A simple way to handle this in the future is to tease the guys back, unloading just as much ammo as they throw at you, but with a smile on your face the entire time. It's a defensive measure only, don't go on the offense, or get angry. Just stand your ground and give as much as you get.

But yeah, this one was over before it even began. Telling her you wouldn't bring her around your (male) friends telegraphs a lack of confidence. It's one thing not to, which is perfectly normal and understandable, but it's another thing to tell her you won't. It makes it all too obvious you lack the confidence to keep a girl's interest in light of potential competition.

For those guys trying to draw lessons, there aren't any really. This is some small town hillbilly bullsh-t. Such scenarios are filled with insecure, hyper-aggressive losers who only derive a sense of importance by trying to humiliate others. Their job washing dishes at Arby's certainly ain't cuttin' it.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dynamics are discussed in detail in another thread.

unloading just as much ammo as they throw at you
Or even better, say more with less words. If you counter compact and cunning, you win. The best scenario is a joke that's so smart that only part of the group understands it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or even better, say more with less words. If you counter compact and cunning, you win. The best scenario is a joke that's so smart that only part of the group understands it.
He couldve gotten up and left as soon as it was too much bullshyt.