Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally humiliated by family when gf was around

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. I am against dropping girls unless you can no longer fvck or use them.

Even if you have 2 or more plates. It is best to ghost them, give them the silent treatment, but never break. Then, reconnect.

If I were OP, I ignore the incident, but I never bring her to meet with family or friends again. She is not an exotic pet.

He should start to look for other plates and keep this one in store. He should just use her for sex and or get money or perks from her.

He should actually start to date other girls and lie to this one. and meet her at least once a week only.
If any of the cdescribing.cousins ask about her, he should just say she has another and different boyfriend and moved out of town. The end.
Hahah exotic pet line is hilarious. And yes i agree with that plan. She is demoted. Im pursuing other plates now because of this.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in these days, many many women are going along with the greater in numbers group, it doesn't matter if you are her "man" or not. Because they are more "trashy" over all vs the "old days"...
Yes she wanted to fit in. She assumed he was the most alpha. And he wasnt at all...i could beat this dudes azz easily. And he knows it. I challenged him to box, i said lets go to my car. He said he was too old to fight.

But yeh its the greater numbers theory. Weak insecure females will bend to the leader of the group. I was outnumbered 3 to 1. So no one was laughing at my jokes. It was my cousins wife, my cousin and my other cousin. None were on my side.

Ive only dated 2 females who were ride or die chicks. These chicks are the ghetto type that dont laugh at corney antics. They also were not afraid to stand with their man.

Its a huge turn off when you know your girl wont back you up.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah exotic pet line is hilarious. And yes i agree with that plan. She is demoted. Im pursuing other plates now because of this.
Don't let her know that or you will start a competition. Don't even let friends, your friends or her friends see you. This also applies to family.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I disagree with this. The man has to protect his girl and prevent her from flying away to other punk. Who the heck is he gonna fvck when She is gone? I know he is free to look into other prospects but with time and though, he may or not find another girl and lay this one off.
Also, based on What I read it was not the girl who was flirting with the cousins, but the other way around. The problem here are the cousins, and not the girl. Somehow, she had to be nice to the family.
She didn't... I've been with bytches that had my back. They woulda got pissed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she wanted to fit in. She assumed he was the most alpha. And he wasnt at all...i could beat this dudes azz easily. And he knows it. I challenged him to box, i said lets go to my car. He said he was too old to fight.

But yeh its the greater numbers theory. Weak insecure females will bend to the leader of the group. I was outnumbered 3 to 1. So no one was laughing at my jokes. It was my cousins wife, my cousin and my other cousin. None were on my side.

Ive only dated 2 females who were ride or die chicks. These chicks are the ghetto type that dont laugh at corney antics. They also were not afraid to stand with their man.

Its a huge turn off when you know your girl wont back you up.
Yessir. Hard for your c0ck and balls to hang good with that type.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Pandora, you're a fool.

I'm disappointed in ur performance, looks like we in Sosuave have failed you.

It ain't the girl, it could hv been any girl, it was her 1st time meeting up with ur family and she wanted to fit in.

That's how is it with women, they're social creatures, they're on automode when it comes to family.

As for you being roasted, it's because u r an easy pick.

Could you imagine someone like me being upset over this?

I'd be ecstatic that a cousin of mine has some balls to take me on and would promptly give him a smirk, then dish out a reply that would make everyone else laugh harder and him getting all red faced.

Of course I'd just pat his back afterwards and tell him it's all a joke, then smile.

You think after doing so, ANY of my cousins will try that stunt on me AGAIN?

But my women will be wet for me...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
And in squats if your complaining about women or other bullshyt in your head you can get hurt.
can use this anger while squat

Like imagine you squat down with all this weight on this bs and then go back up

writer is not a gym instructor

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Cousins are bad? To me, it sounds like you got roasted the fck out by dudes who are more alpha than you. Back in the old days, when you were AFC and they were alright, that's how they treated your champ ass. Now you couldn't handle it, you went into your old beta mindset and you fell out of frame with your girlfriend. This is why you want to end the relationship.

Family and girls don't mix anyway, avoid bringing women to your family, because it is same as when she leaves stuff at your place, nesting. But done from your side it's 100% worst, essentially you are asking or hinting her for a committed relationship.

You lost the frame.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cousins are bad? To me, it sounds like you got roasted the fck out by dudes who are more alpha than you. Back in the old days, when you were AFC and they were alright, that's how they treated your champ ass. Now you couldn't handle it, you went into your old beta mindset and you fell out of frame with your girlfriend. This is why you want to end the relationship.

Family and girls don't mix anyway, avoid bringing women to your family, because it is same as when she leaves stuff at your place, nesting. But done from your side it's 100% worst, essentially you are asking or hinting her for a committed relationship.

You lost the frame.
Trust me this dude is not alpha or funny. I swear to God if he was i would tell you. I am very honest on this forum and with myself. The guy is dating a 50yr old post wall divorced lady. She is several years older than him and he is in his early to mid 40s.

The guy dates bottom of the barrel fat white chicks for a place to stay. Here i come with a mid 20s decent looking girl...and it was game on. It was jealousy 100 percent.

I literally walked into a rigged house. From the jump it was 3 people against one. My cousins wife was on his side, my cousin was on his etc. I was the stranger. It was like playing an away game.

How can someone be alpha that is broker than you? Fat, Cant beat you up....and in normal circumstances the laughing stock of the family.

Anyone can look alpha if they are in their territory. Its like trying to battle rap a guy in his own city. Anything he says will be gassed.Trust me, if he was legit alpha i would say it. Im not a hater.

My biggest fault is that i didnt keep inviting him to fight. I said lets go box i have gloves in my car since he made fun of MMA training. He said oh no...im too old now, how he is outa shape etc. I should have called him a coward and gotten physical. That was my fault. I should have made it very uncomfortable. The beauty of fighting is that its cuts through all the bs. The frustrating part is when the guy with the biggest mouth is too scared too fight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me this dude is not alpha or funny. I swear to God if he was i would tell you. I am very honest on this forum and with myself. The guy is dating a 50yr old post wall divorced lady. She is several years older than him and he is in his early to mid 40s.

The guy dates bottom of the barrel fat white chicks for a place to stay. Here i come with a mid 20s decent looking girl...and it was game on. It was jealousy 100 percent.

I literally walked into a rigged house. From the jump it was 3 people against one. My cousins wife was on his side, my cousin was on his etc. I was the stranger. It was like playing an away game.

How can someone be alpha that is broker than you? Fat, Cant beat you up....and in normal circumstances the laughing stock of the family.

Anyone can look alpha if they are in their territory. Its like trying to battle rap a guy in his own city. Anything he says will be gassed.Trust me, if he was legit alpha i would say it. Im not a hater.

My biggest fault is that i didnt keep inviting him to fight. I said lets go box i have gloves in my car since he made fun of MMA training. He said oh no...im too old now, how he is outa shape etc. I should have called him a coward and gotten physical. That was my fault. I should have made it very uncomfortable. The beauty of fighting is that its cuts through all the bs. The frustrating part is when the guy with the biggest mouth is too scared too fight.
It won't be the last time. Everyone isn't gonna like you. Is it possible you've been on the increase the last few years and he was hating?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't be the last time. Everyone isn't gonna like you. Is it possible you've been on the increase the last few years and he was hating?
Bro this is exactly it. So 5 years ago i messed up in my last year of a grad school program. I hit rock bottom. I was in a dark place. I crawled out of this place. Got my own spot, doing much better financially, finally am doing hobbies i like, more spirituality grounded, in decent shape, etc...

Meanwhile in the last time 5 years he deteriorated. He got into massive debt, wife divorced him, collected 2 DUIs, doesnt have a car becuase they took his license, money ( i dont know where he lives), last time checked veterans affairs was helping find housing etc. He was asking to move in with me a few weeks ago because i have multiple bedrooms in my apt. I passive aggressively declined.

If you hang around him you would smell the over compensation on him. He is constantly talking and he is not taken seriously in the family.

My biggest fault is im too unwilling to make things very uncomfortable by being physically aggressive. Its always been my Achilles hell. But in life that's the only wat to deal with these type of dudes. This situation is the universe trying to teach me a lesson. The lesson is sometimes you need to use force.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can use this anger while squat

Like imagine you squat down with all this weight on this bs and then go back up

writer is not a gym instructor
My mind gets clean with a super heavy set of squats. Same with boxing or tai boxing. You get focus in the moment and all those bs thoughts fade and minimize.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Bro this is exactly it. So 5 years ago i messed up in my last year of a grad school program. I hit rock bottom. I was in a dark place. I crawled out of this place. Got my own spot, doing much better financially, finally am doing hobbies i like, more spirituality grounded, in decent shape, etc...

Meanwhile in the last time 5 years he deteriorated. He got into massive debt, wife divorced him, collected 2 DUIs, doesnt have a car becuase they took his license, money ( i dont know where he lives), last time checked veterans affairs was helping find housing etc. He was asking to move in with me a few weeks ago because i have multiple bedrooms in my apt. I passive aggressively declined.

If you hang around him you would smell the over compensation on his. He is constantly talking and he is not taken seriously in the family.

My biggest fault is im too unwilling to make things very uncomfortable by being physically aggressive. Its always been my Achilles hell. But in life that's the only wat to deal with these type of dudes. This situation is the universe trying to teach me a lesson. The lesson is sometimes you need to use force.
From the information u giving now could be narcissistic type. Dont see reason why would you want to deal with him.. the more you deal with that type the more revenge he wants, just need to cut him off

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
From the information u giving now could be narcissistic type. Dont see reason why would you want to deal with him.. the more you deal with that type the more revenge he wants, just need to cut him off
Have dealt with that kind at my previous job. He was very social and would get along well with the females (socializing) and I had trust in him because it felt like he's clever funny dude. He had fat wife, 2 daughters, broke, driving garbage car, at his mid 40s and horny af but he could not fvck because girls saw him only as a friend who "gets it" but they never thought anything sexual about him.. they probably felt something about him was just fake but they could not see what because he was manipulative

He was older then me by 20 years and I had a girl at job with whom I had good chemistry and mutual attraction but we kept it professionally
After he came to our company my relationship with her and my boss suddenly changed, I was suspicious that he is the cause but I could not see why

Eventually I noticed a thing:
Anytime this girl would be away he was the the best male friend u can have, whenever she was at work he would put knifes in other men backs, try eliminate men who he saw has more power and talent then he (had no skills) and try to be always close with the boss and the girls

One sunny morning when we met and handshake i looked him deep dead in the eyes, I could not control it this just happened naturally and I thought wtf I'm so aggressive, but then I saw his facial expression and the fear in it and I knew I was right

That day I came home broke cause I realized if i would kept trusting him he could blame me in something that I didn't and I'd would not know how to respond because I would not understand why he would do it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN don’t escalate to violence. Grammar school and high school boys do.

OP, your verbal brinkmanship is lacking. With what you have over him you could have annihilated him verbally (translation: embarrassed him).

They knew they could pick on you and they did because they knew there would be no repercussions. I would work on my verbal Judo skills if I were you.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP, your verbal brinkmanship is lacking. With what you have over him you could have annihilated him verbally (translation: embarrassed him).

They knew they could pick on you and they did because they knew there would be no repercussions. I would work on my verbal Judo skills if I were you.
You don't start a fight, you finish it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother though risking escalating to violence, I mean just to keep this basket case chick impressed? If she wasn't there you would have just laughed it off and stopped hanging out with these guys from now on.
Thats a really good point bro. Would I have felt differently if a girl was not there? I dont know.

This is why i love this forum..you guys keep me honest.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With family, jealousy is sometimes even more intense. They don't do it on purpose. I've never in my life felt jealousy towards anyone. Not once. I automatically feel good if people in my circle are successful or happy. I don't know why but I just can't comprehend jealousy. That's why it's so shocking to see how people become disgustingly devious behind your back.

They talk about how you've made the wrong decisions and how they would do it. It's ridiculous how involved people want to be in your life and affairs. They can't fathom the fact that you're happy and successful.

There's only one thing you can do without alienating your family, which I assume you don't want to do. Be more intense. Stare into their eyes longer when they talk. Stab them with your eyes. Smile with a delay when they tell a joke. When they do something ridiculous infront of your girl, smile and just stare at them for 10 seconds and then go grab a snack without saying anything. That sh*t is extremely effective. Then, all of a sudden throw them a little compliment. Something like "It's impressive how you've lost those pounds, bro." Pure chaos. They will feel uneasy and good at the same time.
I hate this kind of TOTAL ***** behaviour with a passion!! You have some good tips in there, but they are the kinds of things WOMEN do, not men. I hate all the covert signals between MEN. Like someone said, its cowardly, so far beyond sly.
Im straightforward, say it how it is.

Hate sly people.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this kind of TOTAL ***** behaviour with a passion!! You have some good tips in there, but they are the kinds of things WOMEN do, not men. I hate all the covert signals between MEN. Like someone said, its cowardly, so far beyond sly.
Im straightforward, say it how it is.

Hate sly people.
It's better for you not to go back and forth with them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom you are bringing up a great point that I am avoiding. The real crux of the issue is that I cant roast people. I dont know how to do it lol. I am not that type of funny. When i try it comes off as forced. I would rather get some gloves or wrestle to establish dominance.

Being able to verbally spar is invaluable but either you have that talent or you dont.

This leads us to a few more questions:

1.) Which skill is more valuable? Verbal sparring or physical sparring?

I would argue that getting physical with someone cuts through all the bs even if you lose the fight. You guys gain a mutual respect for each other.

2.) Is verbal sparring even effective if you dont have the implicit threat of violence to back it up?

3.) Am I just trying to justify my lack of wit by saying fighting is a better solution?

4.) Is it ever correct to use violence to correct people stepping on your ego?

Last edited: