Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Total 50 problems

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
So I bought a taotao 50. Put 1300 miles on it and now when I press the button b to start it, nothing happens.

Now I have to kick start it, but I heard it's bad to do because the kick start is not meant to be used much.

So is it my starter motor? Is it the solenoid? I want to fix it asap.

Any advice, suggestions?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you check the battery? Are the wires conceded properly? Search on you tube. Might be a tutorial on there.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Did you check the battery? Are the wires conceded properly? Search on you tube. Might be a tutorial on there.
I'm at the place a bought it now. They're looking at it. I bought it brand new, Feb......It's the battery he said. $50. I don't think I should have to pay it because I didn't break it, but oh well.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brand new in February and it's not under warranty?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the place a bought it now. They're looking at it. I bought it brand new, Feb......It's the battery he said. $50. I don't think I should have to pay it because I didn't break it, but oh well.
Did you look at the warranty before agreeing to pay? Battery replacement should be free the 1st year the vehicle is under warranty.