"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Tormenting her priceless

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Ya I've talked about this girl before she's got feelings for me and I know it in the last little while she "pretends" I'm not there she gives me a quick look and turns her head. No sane guy gets involved with a woman that has red flags, ya she's fvckable but it doesn't make up for what you have to contend with. I'm quite shocked how her weight fluctuates she's a little beefy.

She sees me the other day trying to ignore me, she's forced to get close to me we are in kissing distance she's looking straight into my eyes, I'm laughing to myself she's nervous like she always is. She walked away to get something I made a cheeky remark and she turned and gave me the stare. Ran into her again standing beside her I'm teasing her she's blushing she gets so clumsy.

What I find funny is she thinks she's a high value woman I guess like most women do, she's got red flags she's dumped the guy she was dating after she dumped and divorced her husband. Its fun getting a reaction out of her, I will probably get the double silent treatment now after this little go around lol.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
All your threads are the same
Not much selection of women in my area the only ones a guy can flirt with is the red flags and married women. It’s what happens when you live where it’s male dominated employment there isn’t much of any high paying career jobs for younger women. Fvck I’ve got more damaged women that have a thing for me than I can handle
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
Not much selection of women in my area the only ones a guy can flirt with is the red flags and married women. It’s what happens when you live where it’s male dominated employment there isn’t much of any high paying career jobs for younger women. Fvck I’ve got more damaged women that have a thing for me than I can handle
Ejaculate and evacuate on them, that’s the only thing they are good for
 
Top