Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tormenting her priceless

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I've talked about this girl before she's got feelings for me and I know it in the last little while she "pretends" I'm not there she gives me a quick look and turns her head. No sane guy gets involved with a woman that has red flags, ya she's fvckable but it doesn't make up for what you have to contend with. I'm quite shocked how her weight fluctuates she's a little beefy.

She sees me the other day trying to ignore me, she's forced to get close to me we are in kissing distance she's looking straight into my eyes, I'm laughing to myself she's nervous like she always is. She walked away to get something I made a cheeky remark and she turned and gave me the stare. Ran into her again standing beside her I'm teasing her she's blushing she gets so clumsy.

What I find funny is she thinks she's a high value woman I guess like most women do, she's got red flags she's dumped the guy she was dating after she dumped and divorced her husband. Its fun getting a reaction out of her, I will probably get the double silent treatment now after this little go around lol.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your threads are the same
Not much selection of women in my area the only ones a guy can flirt with is the red flags and married women. It’s what happens when you live where it’s male dominated employment there isn’t much of any high paying career jobs for younger women. Fvck I’ve got more damaged women that have a thing for me than I can handle

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much selection of women in my area the only ones a guy can flirt with is the red flags and married women. It’s what happens when you live where it’s male dominated employment there isn’t much of any high paying career jobs for younger women. Fvck I’ve got more damaged women that have a thing for me than I can handle
Ejaculate and evacuate on them, that’s the only thing they are good for