“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Topic of controversy: Anal sex

Charm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
11
Age
43
Great...

Some girls love anal sex, and a few have even begged for it. I will glady stick it deep in her poop chute and i'll tell you why: 1. It is soft 2. It is warm 3. It is incredibly tight 4. She wont get pregnant 5. With a little lube, you can really go to town (I recommend Silicon based IDlube - it's what the porn stars use) 6. Refer to #1
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

vinch

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
dude..
thats ****ing nasty..
no freaking way that i would do it....
1- might hurt because is to tight
2- you can kill the girl doing it......
anal sex is only safe is the "clean" the tubes before...
packing it backwards could kill her :p
 
Top