Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Topic of controversy: Anal sex

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread up to get some discussion going and sharing some viewpoints. And what's the topic?

Anal sex!

What do you guys think about it? Would you ever do it with a chick? Does the thought of it disgust you? Do you believe it's reserved for homo's and should never even be thought of for fear you might question your own sexuality?

Personally? A week ago I brought it up with my g/f of close to a year, and she said she'd think about it. That night she wrote me an email saying we could try it out sometime. Two days ago she was over, and I had my experience. All I can say is, it was awesome! :D Great experience over all, but I know quite a few people have their own opinions on it, so I'm interested in what you guys think.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your **** covered in crap, that's cool, but no need to tell everyone about it...

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping for more intelligent discussion than this. No flames and childish remarks like "eww, you had ass sex! gross!". State your opinion on the subject I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-T-L-Y. This is a forum about scoring with women and dating in general. Last time I checked, sex was a part of dating. And that includes anal sex. I see posts all the time about field reports etc., because I try and get a discussion going on a topic with many varied opinions, I get the "eww" bullsh*t.

If you can't say anything worthwhile, stay the hell out of the thread.

For the rest of you, I'm interested in seeing what you all think of the matter.

(By the way, I see we have another completely ignorant person here. "Your **** covered in sh*t." LOL. Get your facts straight before you follow stereotype. For one, there's no way I'd go in there if it wasn't cleaned, and two, I used protection either way.)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i guess to each his own

anal sex from what i herd is the most pleasuralbe but also is the most dangerous.

be smart

squeegy(nother name for it) isnt really my thang jus a lil too messy between the blood and the poopy. if i were to commit such an act id have the gurl jump in the shower first and stick a thick pipe cleaner in there (really)

-DrIx

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell Yes! I'm 100% for anal sex ;) I dont know why, but it arouses me. At least the pr0n videos i've seen w/anal do ;p

I figure it's safer cuz chances are u wont impregnate a chick by fvcking her up the ass, and that is important to me (dont wanna be a daddy this young). Also, if you wear a condom (some ppl dont) then you should be safe from most diseases that may be present.

Just my opinion ;) I hope to try anal one day in my future :D

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ultrashogun
Just a question: Do you really get crap on your penis when you do it analy?
Well after they just hung a turd you can safely say you will have a nutty dik

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you don't get crap on your ding-a-ling. Just keep two items of common sense in your head. Use protection, and make sure she cleans.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigmatic
I was hoping for more intelligent discussion than this. No flames and childish remarks

ding-a-ling.
:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigmatic
(By the way, I see we have another completely ignorant person here. "Your **** covered in sh*t." LOL. Get your facts straight before you follow stereotype. For one, there's no way I'd go in there if it wasn't cleaned, and two, I used protection either way.)
Ignorant? You asked people's opinioins, I stated mine. Deal with it. Oh, and one more thing: sex isn't always a part of dating. What about ONS (One-Night Stands) and FB's (Fvck Buddies)? Now whose the one that needs to get thier facts straight?

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal sex isn't safe at all. It takes away chances of pregnancy (obviously), but you can still easily catch diseases and stuff. Also, you tear up tissue and stuff. The a$$hole was not made for c*cks. Serious damage can be done...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is : "DO NOT GET BUSTED FOR YOUR CRIMES!":eek: :eek: :eek:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People people, calm down here. Sure the anal Membrane is thinner and thus easier to tear, however that simply brings into play being Careful and taking your time. I tried it a few times, and while I really didnt see the whole coolness factor of it, my ex seemed to enjoy it. Besides always make sure you wrap your jimmie before going in. And once your done take it off and wash up before going backto regular sex.

As long as you are careful theres nothing really wrong with it other than the stigma some people give it.

MrBen

Reaction score
sorry, but...ugh. no offence, but i really don't see the appeal to anal sex. why delve in the place made to excrete her sh*t when there's a perfectly good hole designed for sex right next to it? also, though i'm not a woman, i can't see what pleasure a woman could get from it. there's no sexual stimulation up there for girls, is there?

and again, the whole issue of it being too tight and too easy to tear...not nice

just my opinion

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noboby's commented on receiving it up the ass? :D

Haha. Seriously man, not many girls like it in the pooper to begin with, and even if their up for it, who wants to stick it in the stink? If pregnancy is the fear, let her blow you like no tomorrow(I'd assume any girl that will take it up the cornhole will give head).

There's just too many other options to want to get your c0ck covered in sh*t.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, Dont knock it till you;ve tried it is what I;ve always said. Actually there is an Assload ;) of nerves in the ass as it were and for some women it can be better than sex.

Dont you guys know any history? Back in ancient times, IE greece, men were for pleasure, women were for babies. Dont any of you know what a peg boy is?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maosrdbf
Anal sex isn't safe at all. It takes away chances of pregnancy (obviously), but you can still easily catch diseases and stuff. Also, you tear up tissue and stuff. The a$$hole was not made for c*cks. Serious damage can be done...
Well she doesn't have a c*ck to stick up your ass does she? So what's the worry for?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go for it, I don't see anything wrong with it.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if i'd go for it, especially when in LTR. i heard somewhere that having too much anal damages some muscles and girl cant control her bowel anymore...i dont want my girl to be ****ting herself every few hours.