“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top signs that the chick is likely crazee!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
For me social media is usually the litmus test

Most women struggle to hide their true selfs on social media and there are often a lot of red flags in pictures , captions and stories

Some are more switched on than others and attempt to hide it but there's always something they've forgotten

My EX of last year her social media is just one giant red flag of insanity
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
For me social media is usually the litmus test

Most women struggle to hide their true selfs on social media and there are often a lot of red flags in pictures , captions and stories

Some are more switched on than others and attempt to hide it but there's always something they've forgotten

My EX of last year her social media is just one giant red flag of insanity
Actually you are very right about this.

When I was seeing my ex casually, she used to post some things that had me raising my eye brow.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Like what exactly, give examples if the things they posted
Well one post I had seen from my ex, was something to do with her stating in the post, that she could easily ruin/destroy someone's career.

Sounded like a threat (to whom I don't know) maybe she had blackmail material she could use on a dude and get him sacked from his job, because he tried it on with her.

I found it a little odd to be making threats like that publicly.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
If she is neglecting her disorders and not taking any medication, then expect some very irrational behaviour.

It's actually a no win situation. On the medication it's likely she will have mood related issues. Off the medication it's likely she will have mood related issues.
All good points.. Any of these issues, should keep her permanently in the cvm dumpster category or straight away dump.

However this is more a chitty person, than outright crazee!
No offence, you talk a good game, whether you ACT a good game i'm not so sure.......
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top