"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Top Routines

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I've been reading up a few of these "routines" that guys use and actually think a few of them are pretty helpful in getting a conversation started or filling in the gaps when there's a break/pause.

Do people want to post some killer routines they use in their game?

I actually think the cube routine is kind of cool and want to see how much mileage I can get out of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Routines are for people with poor social skills.

Interesting conversation is the best way to captivate a woman. Find out her interests and encourage her to talk about them.
 

Omid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
The Netherlands
Indeed. Routines are for increative people that are unable of improvising. Even in situations where there's no context yet, you can create one by either finding out things about her and talking about that, or 'accidentally' manoeuvring yourself in a situation where a fruitful conversation with her would be likely to occur.

Then, take initiative and strike a homerun.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I agree, stand up comics and used car salesmen use routines.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I actually think some of them can be a good way to segway into more intimate type conversations (or whatever).

By routines, I mean questions or personal stories that one tells to get a laugh or increase your value.

Maybe the best ones are the ones you personalize for yourself? For example, I used to wear a big necklace that I always got asked about. Finally, I just decided to make up some bullshyt story about it and had girls (in clubs) rolling on the floor laughing (and pulled).

I am starting to notice a difference of philosophy amongst this board and mASF though.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by zentraveller
I actually think some of them can be a good way to segway into more intimate type conversations (or whatever).

By routines, I mean questions or personal stories that one tells to get a laugh or increase your value.

Maybe the best ones are the ones you personalize for yourself? For example, I used to wear a big necklace that I always got asked about. Finally, I just decided to make up some bullshyt story about it and had girls (in clubs) rolling on the floor laughing (and pulled).

I am starting to notice a difference of philosophy amongst this board and mASF though.
Yep, sounds like a comedian to me. Don't get me wrong, humor is great and I definitely use it but I personally keep it spontaneous and focused on whatever situation we're in.

Too many times I've been in a club and some guy is going through his 'routine' and afterward there's dead silence because everyone is wondering what the h3ll did that story (routine) had to do with anything we were talking about. The guy came across as an attention wh0re that lacked social skills.

I'm not saying that every guy that uses routines are lame but how do you prepare for the myriad of situations that could be experienced? Why not trust that they could adjust and be dynamic and engaging off the cuff? Are they insecure that they have to be prepared for anything that could happen? Life itself isn't easy but it shouldn't be anything to be afraid of.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
To be honest, I prefer just to keep it natural and keep the convo flowing, ask the girl questions about herself, and work off the answers to create other questions until I build enough rapport, then close. But, I guess even that could be considered a routine, since it's been repeated and tends to give me good results.

As for the actual scripted routines, they're not something I'm into, but they're very fun to try if you're with a wing, and they DO work. I think the big reason they always worked for us was cause it was a team thing, I don't think they work as well when you're solo. If one person says it, it may look scripted, but if two people are discussing it, it's much more believable (i.e. the jealous girlfriend script)

Also, instead of copying ones from mASF, try making your own. Me and my wing have this routine where we'll argue about who'd win in a fight between Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, and we'll approach a set of girls and ask their opinion while arguing and breaking each others balls about it, then get to know them and proceed to dance/isolate/etc. If you're gonna use scripted routines, make up your own, they do feel more natural and are easier to pull off.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Really I have some killer routines that work really well for me.
Wish I was as smart as you guys.
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
A routine is a story, opener, script or game that you are able to reuse. The most effective routines are the ones that are about YOU because you share your life and demonstrate your unique value when you use them.

If you are interested in things like the cube game and what not, there is a TON of material available. Go to fastseduction.com and look at the layguide, Maniac's site, Mystery's archive, etc. and you will be inundated with more of that kind of stuff than you can possibly imagine.

Does any of it work? In my experience doing psychic cold readings, reading palms, doing handwriting analysis or any other game involving psychological exploration may work to get a conversation going or to, by way of entertainment, lengthen an interaction that may otherwise have been short-lived. But these things do NOTHING to move you towards a sexual encounter with the woman.

There are those who disagree with me on this, but that has been my experience.

-PDX
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't. Give some examples. Chill with the incredibly lame "superiority complex" because you are "above" routines. Jesus h ...

If you have some routines, post em. Then people can try them, and either they work or they don't. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause you don't use them or don't like them.
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
Originally posted by bobbob
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't.
Ummmm....I told the guy where he can find more routines than can POSSIBLY be posted in this thread. I figured that would be good enough.

-PDX
 

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver - away from Lake New Orleans
Originally posted by bobbob
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't. Give some examples. Chill with the incredibly lame "superiority complex" because you are "above" routines. Jesus h ...

If you have some routines, post em. Then people can try them, and either they work or they don't. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause you don't use them or don't like them.
ummm....

He wasn't referring to sexpdx or mindovermatter.....;)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by bobbob
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't. Give some examples. Chill with the incredibly lame "superiority complex" because you are "above" routines. Jesus h ...

If you have some routines, post em. Then people can try them, and either they work or they don't. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause you don't use them or don't like them.
So enlighten us, what's your routine?
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Do people want to post some killer routines they use in their game?

Agreed with PDX here. You have to create your own otherwise routines suffer from the same criticism as posted by a majority of the posters in this thread.

You cannot split out someone else's routines and expect them to work for you. The reason why routines work for that particular person is because they have experienced what they have communicated - the way they tell the story with emotions, body language and tonality.

I use a lot of stories from my life. Think of all the interesting, wacky and funny things that happened in your life. They are the source of your routines. Of course, you can spice up the stories with a few exaggerations etc.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top