Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Routines

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading up a few of these "routines" that guys use and actually think a few of them are pretty helpful in getting a conversation started or filling in the gaps when there's a break/pause.

Do people want to post some killer routines they use in their game?

I actually think the cube routine is kind of cool and want to see how much mileage I can get out of it.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Routines are for people with poor social skills.

Interesting conversation is the best way to captivate a woman. Find out her interests and encourage her to talk about them.

Omid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. Routines are for increative people that are unable of improvising. Even in situations where there's no context yet, you can create one by either finding out things about her and talking about that, or 'accidentally' manoeuvring yourself in a situation where a fruitful conversation with her would be likely to occur.

Then, take initiative and strike a homerun.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, stand up comics and used car salesmen use routines.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think some of them can be a good way to segway into more intimate type conversations (or whatever).

By routines, I mean questions or personal stories that one tells to get a laugh or increase your value.

Maybe the best ones are the ones you personalize for yourself? For example, I used to wear a big necklace that I always got asked about. Finally, I just decided to make up some bullshyt story about it and had girls (in clubs) rolling on the floor laughing (and pulled).

I am starting to notice a difference of philosophy amongst this board and mASF though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
I actually think some of them can be a good way to segway into more intimate type conversations (or whatever).

By routines, I mean questions or personal stories that one tells to get a laugh or increase your value.

Maybe the best ones are the ones you personalize for yourself? For example, I used to wear a big necklace that I always got asked about. Finally, I just decided to make up some bullshyt story about it and had girls (in clubs) rolling on the floor laughing (and pulled).

I am starting to notice a difference of philosophy amongst this board and mASF though.
Yep, sounds like a comedian to me. Don't get me wrong, humor is great and I definitely use it but I personally keep it spontaneous and focused on whatever situation we're in.

Too many times I've been in a club and some guy is going through his 'routine' and afterward there's dead silence because everyone is wondering what the h3ll did that story (routine) had to do with anything we were talking about. The guy came across as an attention wh0re that lacked social skills.

I'm not saying that every guy that uses routines are lame but how do you prepare for the myriad of situations that could be experienced? Why not trust that they could adjust and be dynamic and engaging off the cuff? Are they insecure that they have to be prepared for anything that could happen? Life itself isn't easy but it shouldn't be anything to be afraid of.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I prefer just to keep it natural and keep the convo flowing, ask the girl questions about herself, and work off the answers to create other questions until I build enough rapport, then close. But, I guess even that could be considered a routine, since it's been repeated and tends to give me good results.

As for the actual scripted routines, they're not something I'm into, but they're very fun to try if you're with a wing, and they DO work. I think the big reason they always worked for us was cause it was a team thing, I don't think they work as well when you're solo. If one person says it, it may look scripted, but if two people are discussing it, it's much more believable (i.e. the jealous girlfriend script)

Also, instead of copying ones from mASF, try making your own. Me and my wing have this routine where we'll argue about who'd win in a fight between Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, and we'll approach a set of girls and ask their opinion while arguing and breaking each others balls about it, then get to know them and proceed to dance/isolate/etc. If you're gonna use scripted routines, make up your own, they do feel more natural and are easier to pull off.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really I have some killer routines that work really well for me.
Wish I was as smart as you guys.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A routine is a story, opener, script or game that you are able to reuse. The most effective routines are the ones that are about YOU because you share your life and demonstrate your unique value when you use them.

If you are interested in things like the cube game and what not, there is a TON of material available. Go to fastseduction.com and look at the layguide, Maniac's site, Mystery's archive, etc. and you will be inundated with more of that kind of stuff than you can possibly imagine.

Does any of it work? In my experience doing psychic cold readings, reading palms, doing handwriting analysis or any other game involving psychological exploration may work to get a conversation going or to, by way of entertainment, lengthen an interaction that may otherwise have been short-lived. But these things do NOTHING to move you towards a sexual encounter with the woman.

There are those who disagree with me on this, but that has been my experience.

-PDX

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't. Give some examples. Chill with the incredibly lame "superiority complex" because you are "above" routines. Jesus h ...

If you have some routines, post em. Then people can try them, and either they work or they don't. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause you don't use them or don't like them.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't.
Ummmm....I told the guy where he can find more routines than can POSSIBLY be posted in this thread. I figured that would be good enough.

-PDX

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are some real douchebags ... either answer the guy's question or don't. Give some examples. Chill with the incredibly lame "superiority complex" because you are "above" routines. Jesus h ...

If you have some routines, post em. Then people can try them, and either they work or they don't. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch cause you don't use them or don't like them.
ummm....

He wasn't referring to sexpdx or mindovermatter.....;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So enlighten us, what's your routine?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people want to post some killer routines they use in their game?

Agreed with PDX here. You have to create your own otherwise routines suffer from the same criticism as posted by a majority of the posters in this thread.

You cannot split out someone else's routines and expect them to work for you. The reason why routines work for that particular person is because they have experienced what they have communicated - the way they tell the story with emotions, body language and tonality.

I use a lot of stories from my life. Think of all the interesting, wacky and funny things that happened in your life. They are the source of your routines. Of course, you can spice up the stories with a few exaggerations etc.