Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 5 Red Pill Men - Who are yours?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all should have, and are never too "old" to have, goal models. So here are my top 5 Red Pill MEN (not f*ukcing "boys") of All-Time (Criteria: passion, masculinity, IDGAF attitude, leadership, integrity, their own man, legacy, physical game/mental game):

1- Brett Favre
2- Clint Eastwood
3- John Wayne
4- Vin Diesl
5- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Honorable Mention:
-Mike Ditka
-Ken Shamrock
-Walter Payton

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys like the ones you mentioned had real life role models (their dad, old coach, big brother, favorite teacher)
Go out and find people who inspire you. People you can actually talk to.
My top 5 are a bunch of guys that I knew growing up. I was able to learn all sorts of things through them.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys like the ones you mentioned had real life role models (their dad, old coach, big brother, favorite teacher)
A lot of people have this and all sorts of advantages and still do nothing with them. It takes a high level of physical and mental toughness to reach the top--in anything. Not sure what your band of buds have accomplished in life, maybe a lot, but probably not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had his hand mangled in a farm accident as a child...then later discovered that mangled hand could throw a wicked curve ball and he became one of the greatest baseball pitchers of all time. He ranks 3rd in career ERA among all hall of fame pitchers to date. https://baseballhall.org/hall-of-famers/brown-mordecai
Damn, that's going back a ways.

I'm not a big baseball fan, and the NFL is the sh!t these days. But I'm kind of glad I grew up in a time where baseball was still hanging on to its "national pastime" claim. It had a different feel back then, and when I was a kid it seemed important to follow it. Now, not so much, but I watch a little on occasion.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My list has some fiction role models but
1) Bill Burr
2) James Bond
3) Matrim Cauthon from Wheel of Time
4) Leonardo DiCaprio
5) a buddy of mine who dates a lot of hotties

Some of these may not necessarily be red pill but they live good lives in charge of their own lives and date hot women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

Because success leaves footprints.
Maybe I think differently. I follow my own footsteps, not anyone else's. I am an individual. I don't follow one particular group or ideology, rather I take parts from them all and make them my own.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chuck Mawhinney (the sniper killer) In his book he said that he learned women are waaay more ruthless than men.The Vietcong had one women each in their infantry units that loved to torture captured GI's by cutting their balls off and other slow torture sh!t,he said these women were ruthless and were feared he killed one of the worst ones.2) George Washington,3) General Patton 4)Trump 5) John Wayne

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my top 5:

1. My father
2. My great great uncle
3. My grandfather
4. John Wayne
5. Winston Churchill

Honorable Mentions:
1. Ronald Reagan
2. General George Patton
3. Department chairman who was my boss's boss at my first job after college
4. My buddy in Las Vegas
5. An English physician I know who is married to a friend of mine

For what it's worth I think that the closer the people are to you in relation or proximity the bigger influence they have on your life and your sphere. I saw up close and personal how red pill men conduct themselves years before the term came into being, and before feminism managed to neuter societal constructs. Masculine men still exist and I'm all for resurgence of them.

Cheers, Gents.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it!

In a major Red Pill election on SS, John Wayne may get the win and deservedly so!

I would still still vote for Brett Favre. Man's man. Tough as nails. Takes no s*hit. Top performer. STRONG leader. Passionate. Fun.

Reaction score
Love it!

In a major Red Pill election on SS, John Wayne may get the win and deservedly so!

I would still still vote for Brett Favre. Man's man. Tough as nails. Takes no s*hit. Top performer. STRONG leader. Passionate. Fun.
Brett Favre was involved in a controversy for sending lewd texts to a cheerleader. What makes him different than anyone else?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 1937, the last full year of his career, Lou Gehrig was playing while battling a crippling neurological disease that would later bear his name. And he still batted .295 - he was that good. Early the next season he removed himself voluntarily from the lineup, then retired and gave his famous speech at Yankee Stadium. The disease had progressed by that time so much that his teammates had to help him up the dugout steps and onto the field. He died two years later.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want the sauve way of Frank Lucas portrayed by Denzel Washington. He is fearless and powerful. Women love him and he has an aura about him that screams success.

I don't mean his lifestyle and what he done. I mean his persona, his way.