Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 10 Reasons Women Avoid Marriage

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. You are not even worth tooling. Yeah.,...my 100k business is feminine. Hahahahaha. Blocked.
Would some one say a woman is on a mans level because she makes 100k? Though they say it, it's still false. People pay money for things that are not worth it, making 100k just shows people having a lack of understanding life, your well aware and you won't teach them because you want the money.

You pay money for alcohol which isn't worth much, but I'm sure you pay high prices, people pay for cigarettes though it works against them. And alcohol works against you too, and you think you get drunk daily and look good? It's so obvious to know woman are feeding your ego to get something from you.

how does deceiving people to make 100k lead to you being a man? Those woman don't gain any beauty from going to your place, they would have been better off saving the money to take a day off from work and unwind that body. Rather than sit in a smelly place with all kinds of different woman with a bunch of strange smelling perfumes, shampoos and conditioners, nail polishes, etc. any guy who has stepped foot into one of those places knows how nasty the smell is, it's really like a gas chamber.

If ANY business can be labeled as feminine, it's definitely your beauty shop.....

Reaction score
TLDR blocked. Anyone who posts more than 100 words and express nothing deserves to be blocked. My new principle, lol.

Whatever happened to people insulting each other in 20 words or less?!?!?!

It's like you have to read treatises just to feel insulted these days. Ain't nobody got time for that.
But how exactly do you use your money to get laid without going broke?

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
I never insulted you, I'm re stating your life with the details that you didn't want to expose, because the truth is your full of pride and you have work to do which you are avoiding, you call investing work now a days .... your going to be mad as ever when this happens to you

"Dynamics wife" hey love, I just got back from work"

"Dynamic" work? Since when did you start working? These dishes haven't been washed since the day before and the house is a mess, at least you did some work though

"Dynamics wife" I know, look at all this stuff I got on sale! I spent all day working hard to find the sales! I'm tired baby, can you clean the house for me today?

"Investing"
Shopping is now work?

That military and college degree sure sounds unaffective

This is no insult bro, don't be blinded by money bro, do you realize you spend too much of your life on such a common thing as money? You have a lot to learn man, and you choose to learn about money!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ManlyMichael becomes the first person I blocked because of their thumbnail - in eleven years on SS. Put some f*cking clothes on, assh0le.

Lol. You are not even worth tooling. Yeah.,...my 100k business is feminine. Hahahahaha. Blocked.
UPDATE: Great minds think alike! Hadn't seen this until after. He has a lot of nerve to talk about feminine behavior as he prances around here like a gay, exhibitionist AH.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
ManlyMichael becomes the first person I blocked because of their thumbnail - in eleven years on SS. Put some f*cking clothes on, assh0le.

UPDATE: Great minds think alike! Hadn't seen this until after. He has a lot of nerve to talk about feminine behavior as he prances around here like a gay, exhibitionist AH.
You guys are miserable hypocrites, it's summertime and you go to the beach and see men with shorts and no shirt, and you got something to say to them? ..... I didn't think so .... instead of stay on topic your running away from the issue we discuss -- again feminine --- so often do girls switch subjects when they are revealed

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a PUA forum and every thread is awash with biblical quotes and interpretation!

You people are crazy! Where are the quotes supporting playing the field and screwing around? I studied religion a fair bit and the ethos of Christianity is pretty anti this lifestyle.
Some might say this is a DJ forum, not a PUA forum. DJs talk a lot about how women should not occupy too important a place in your life, which IMO is consistent with the Biblical view. The only difference is that once DJs tell you that, they then go on to great detail about how to get women in your life lol. Anyway, the Bible is not a pickup manual, it's about the relationship between God and man.

By the way, I've never seen anything in the Bible to prohibit sex before marriage, depending on how you translate the original Greek or Hebrew words for "fornication". The very least you can say is that not all scholars are in agreement on the meanings. Regardless, I make no claim to be a PUA or a DJ.

Reaction score
I don't. I just tell women I own businesses. I don't actually spend money on chicks. The only thing I spend money on is Johnny walker blue label ($200). You don't make money to spend on chicks. You make money to increase your status..and stunt. Like when I show up to my social circles with expensive whiskey. Or when I show up with my Lexus and never talk about it.

I am the cheapest guy ever. I stunt and show off, I don't spend. I think a lot of guys are confused when it comes to money. When I am in a club, I give the bouncer $80 so that I can go backstage with the Dj (and all of his hot groupies). I use money to put myself in position to look high status, I don't actually spend money on h0es.
As of right now, I make almost as much as you do. By this time next year, I might be making more. I have everything I need to do what you do...

But what is the difference between you and me?

Why do you get your d !ck sucked for free every day (assuming you're telling the truth), and I have to pay girls from Seeking Arrangement and hope they don't rob me.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
As of right now, I make almost as much as you do. By this time next year, I might be making more. I have everything I need to do what you do...

But what is the difference between you and me?

Why do you get your d !ck sucked for free every day (assuming you're telling the truth), and I have to pay girls from Seeking Arrangement and hope they don't rob me.
Emotional investment is the answer to your question.

Women want to feel like there is some level of emotional investment coming from the man. Otherwise she will feel like a slut. If you can fake giving a sh*t about a woman, you can get pretty far sexually with them.

Most women are actually pretty stupid. It comes from their over inflated egos and believing everything they see or hear on TV lol. I do 10 times better with women I don't care about over women I actually like. Which is pretty annoying. When I like them its hard to play the game right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Emotional investment is the answer to your question.

Women want to feel like there is some level of emotional investment coming from the man. Otherwise she will feel like a slut. If you can fake giving a sh*t about a woman, you can get pretty far sexually with them.

Most women are actually pretty stupid. It comes from their over inflated egos and believing everything they see or hear on TV lol. I do 10 times better with women I don't care about over women I actually like. Which is pretty annoying. When I like them its hard to play the game right.
Okay....

So you're telling me if I can fake like I care about a girl...

She will completely forget about her evil/selfish/narcissistic ways?

I'm really not a good liar.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Okay....

So you're telling me if I can fake like I care about a girl...

She will completely forget about her evil/selfish/narcissistic ways?

I'm really not a good liar.
She will be just as evil. But women seek out men for resources. If a woman believes you care about her, she will assume she has access to your resources. What is yours becomes hers once you care about her. At least in her mind.

Reaction score
She will be just as evil. But women seek out men for resources. If a woman believes you care about her, she will assume she has access to your resources. What is yours becomes hers once you care about her. At least in her mind.
Wait...

But the whole point was how do I get sex WITHOUT paying them?

Because dynamically apparently doesn't pay at all.

But now we're right back to me having to share my resources with them.

Btw.... does anyone else find it ironic that females will act like they are equal (or even superior), yet at the same time they will seek out someone to give them money? If they are so "equal," then why can't they make money for themselves? Not to mention the fact that we live in a post-industrial service economy where "work" means sitting in a chair in the air-conditioning. And they can't even do that right?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...

But the whole point was how do I get sex WITHOUT paying them?

Because dynamically apparently doesn't pay at all.

But now we're right back to me having to share my resources with them.

Btw.... does anyone else find it ironic that females will act like they are equal (or even superior), yet at the same time they will seek out someone to give them money? If they are so "equal," then why can't they make money for themselves? Not to mention the fact that we live in a post-industrial service economy where "work" means sitting in a chair in the air-conditioning. And they can't even do that right?
Dude, you shouldnt' have to pay. A woman should choose to spend time and acquire time with you because she wants you. Physical attraction and who you are. If a woman did want to tap some of your resources is it such a terrible thing if she supports you in other ways and improves your quality of life? I personally have no problem with traditional masculinity, but the current generations are taking advantage of it by requiring those resources and services while not appreciating it and offering little to nothing in return.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked you a genuine question. My answer (since 2006) is "it's not about who loves me, but how many people I can inspire, uplift, and motivate"...My frame was no longer egocentric. That's the true internally validated frame. And you did not meet me there. So you can't fool me baby girl. Hahahahha. My apprentice @ImTheDoubleGreatest! would say I am great at re-framing people. I like to believe I am already great. I have been to the end of the rainbow. So when I ask you a question, and you answer, your entire soul opens up to me.
Got a notification from this lunatic. To all of those reading, please note that da dynamically placed me on his ignore list because he could not get me suck up to him and I was able to counter all of his posts with responses he had been unable to respond to. He felt like an idiot and that hurt his confidence and ego so he had no choice but to block me. He thinks that everyone still enjoys him and what he has to say, but this is just delusional because he blocks those who try to reason with him, just like the nice guy who won't listen to guys like us telling them that being overly nice to women won't get them laid. Don't listen to this guy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent thinks she is an 8.
I think this raises the question "Is it possible for a 47 year old woman to be an 8?". Once you get into that, it opens a whole can of worms. I took her statement to mean "I'm an 8, for a 47 year old", although I could be mistaken. I kind of think that when you get into different age groups, you have to kind of grade on a curve.

For instance, I've always considered myself a 7. I still maintain that self image, although I'm 56 now, should I really consider myself still a 7? If you go by what Mystery said, that women peak at 18-24, should I judge myself by how an 18 year old sees me? Men age better than women, but I am getting up there. I had a friend who was 52 who was regularly banging 18 year olds. I think there's a difference in banging a girl and keeping her around long term though. Every bit of pickup material I've ever read about old men banging younger girls has always said keep it light, and don't expect anything serious.

Just for inner game purposes, should an older woman start thinking "Hey, I'm a 3 now"? How would that be good for a person's self esteem? I'm all about being realistic though. Should I start thinking of myself as a lower number just because I'm older? Or should I "grade on a curve" and consider myself a 7 for a 56 year old. Heck, for a 56 year old I may even be an 8 now, lol.

Bear in mind, I rate fairly strictly. I don't believe in 10s (which means I reject the ridiculous notion that we should all consider ourselves 10s). I could count on one hand the number of women I've known that I would rate as 9 or above. In my view, 8s are damn rare also. To me, the vast, vast majority of "hot" women are 7s. 6s are cute or doable. 5s I might think about, but ultimately I'm not going to do it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think this raises the question "Is it possible for a 47 year old woman to be an 8?".
I know you're trying to go easy on her, but let's face it: BeExcellent is delusional if she thinks a 48 year old woman with 3 kids is an 8 on a global scale (note that she did NOT rate my 20 year old girlfriend an 8, she stated that she knows college cheerleaders who are WAY, WAY hotter that my girls). So, unless I'm mistaken, BeExcellent is telling SS that SHE is hotter TODAY than my 20 year old girlfriend was. And hence, she claims to be dating much better men than me. And of course, she was even hotter when she was younger. Hotter than the hottest girl I ever dated. Ok.

I'd like to put an old photo of BeExcellent on PhotoFeeler. We can rate her based on her hottest day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you're trying to go easy on her, but let's face it
Honestly, I think it's a fascinating question. Certainly if you're some 20 year old dude on here wanting to learn how to DJ, it's doubtful you're going to find many people past 30 attractive.

Heartiste (who I was never a big fan of) has a SMV test for men, and you lose out on a lot of points if you're older. I never did very well on this test, lol.
I always thought he was rewarding a certain type of guy, probably the type of guy he is:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

Since he penalizes for age, I wonder through what age group's eyes he is supposedly testing for? Club age people, I guess.

Here's his test for women, where he subtracts 10 points (yikes) if she is over 46.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-women/

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I think it's a fascinating question. Certainly if you're some 20 year old dude on here wanting to learn how to DJ, it's doubtful you're going to find many people past 30 attractive.

Heartiste (who I was never a big fan of) has a SMV test for men, and you lose out on a lot of points if you're older. I never did very well on this test, lol.
I always thought he was rewarding a certain type of guy, probably the type of guy he is:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

Since he penalizes for age, I wonder through what age group's eyes he is supposedly testing for? Club age people, I guess.

Here's his test for women, where he subtracts 10 points (yikes) if she is over 46.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-women/
Heartiste deducts 1 point if you are over 6'4"?

And deducts 1 point if your IQ is over 130?

And calls engineers neutral status, while saying someone who makes over $90K is high status (even if over 40)?

This is just his guesswork.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just his guesswork.
As I said before, I'm not a fan. I don't put much stock into his views.
A lot of his articles are like reading essays arguing that 1+1=3.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said before, I'm not a fan. I don't put much stock into his views.
A lot of his articles are like reading essays arguing that 1+1=3.
Imo much or most of popular red pill content is just as poisonous for young men if not more so, as the blue pill stuff it claims to defend against. Heartiste is a good example of that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo much or most of popular red pill content like is just as poisonous for young men if not more so, as the blue pill stuff it claims to defend against. Heartiste is a good example of that.
I'm surprised to find the agreement, honestly. I thought he was fairly popular on here, or at least he used to be.