Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 10 Reasons Women Avoid Marriage

Reaction score
@BeExcellent thinks she is an 8.

When she is 80 she will think she is a 7 lol.

She doesn't understand that horny men give attention to average looking women too. Look at what Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated on his wife with lol. She just doesn't get that attention from rich men doesn't mean you're all that hot. Just mean's they are all that horny.
I was on a trip last month and there were 2 girls that were both OBESE.... yet they were getting so much attention on Instagram that they were acting like Marilyn Monroe. It's pretty ridiculous.

Reaction score

Most relationships are between two needy and neurotic people.
I like this.

This may explain why I'm single 99% of the time. I don't need a girl for anything.

Perhaps "players" (and wannabe players) are just needy people who can't live without female validation. And this leads them to spend hours/day in the gym and buy flashy cars to get the approval of women.

Technically, all I need a girl for is to make a baby. I don't need a relationship for sex because I can get this from a prostitute (this is one advantage that men have over women, btw. Women can't rely on male prostitutes for sex. They need it from a relationship.)

It is not worth it to me to put up with the nonsense banter of a "relationship" unless the girl is actually worth something and offering something, which in today's world, there is about a 99% chance that she is not. (aside from offering her "looks," which is worth nothing, but she will think it's worth everything and will always have enough guys to reinforce her that she will never see reality.)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly....She is projecting herself from OUR frame. She doesn't understand....that we just wanna get laid...lmao.

I am sorry @BeExcellent. There is a reason why I have never lost a frame battle with anyone. It is not because I insist on winning. It is because I have real world experience.....
Not all, I don't want to just get laid tbf

What is a frame battle?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I was on a trip last month and there were 2 girls that were both OBESE.... yet they were getting so much attention on Instagram that they were acting like Marilyn Monroe. It's pretty ridiculous.
Women today have inflated egos.

That's why they make sh*t girlfriends and sh*t wives.

Being able to sleep with 1000 men is not the same as getting those men to love you. And women want that LOVE. Unfortunately, they have a hard time getting it since they have no game, no clue and too much ego. Personality matters a lot to men seeking a LTR.

Reaction score
And women want that LOVE.
Pfff....

After the complete and utter bull $h!t they put men through and the chaos they cause in society.... I'm supposed to find excuses for their behavior and understand that it's just because of some deep-seeded daddy issues or something like that? These females wouldn't care if I died unless I could do something for them. They can all go f*** themselves.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Note: When BeExcellent says she is internally validated, she's not talking about an enema!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not only is BeExcellent rated an 8 at age 48 with 3 kids, and not only is she dating James Bond (and ten better guys) but she doesn't even put out!

@BeExcellent, can I run otherwise identical photos of you and your oldest daughter (assuming she is 18 or over) on PhotoFeeler and see if you score within 1 point?

Reaction score
I am not saying you just wanna get laid. But you are not validated UNTIL you got laid.

And a frame battle is a foolish argument with a guy with 400+ lays.
To what do you attribute your success?

It is probably something really obvious (looks, status) rather than some intangible theory (like "frame").

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying you just wanna get laid. But you are not validated UNTIL you got laid.

And a frame battle is a foolish argument with a guy with 400+ lays.
I actually laughed out loud at that .

Guess what, look at what I achieved, am I the bestest now Mom?

- Most popular man at work 2008 - 2013
- Voted "top man" by my friends 2016
- Honourary HB banger award since 1998.
- Most cleverest person within 50 miles as certified by the pathetically narcissistic kvnt association.
- 3,000,000 lays, all of which the girls said "You were the bestest"
- Hardest man in the world, certified.

For ****s sake man, get a grip or some therapy, you may think you're winning but you really aren't.

FFS man, I might go back to the mature man section, my good lord, if this is how people measure their life.

Frame battle! hahahahahaha! Don't mess with the 400+ lay man. Oooooooh, scared!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I am winning, I feel like I am winning. I make a lot of money and get my d!ck sucked every day. I am happy. Are you?

hahahahahqhahaha! Stop it, I am dying laughing!! Still not happy though, are you!

hahahahahaha. This is comedy gold, hall of fame this guy, please!

You are the bestest, well done - have some online approval.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I am winning, I feel like I am winning. I make a lot of money and get my d!ck sucked every day. I am happy. Are you?
Bro, there is nothing good about busting a nut daily,

Are you gonna tell me it feels good? Are you putting feelings as priority now? That's feminine

that makes your body to be a lower value, your nuts given out daily? If you can't control yourself to hold off for a couple weeks, what will you do if you marry? Your gonna let her on you while she on her period?

This is what I mean by you can have a bunch of women but have the near virgin knowledge, if you never commit to any to actually KNOW them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have like 100 ways to make fun of you. But I am on warning(from the mods). So good day mate. whatever floats your boat.
....but you can't, because other than all that money and spreadsheet of lays, you have nothing in your locker and just got your a$$ kicked by a mere pipsqueak with double digit lays. It's like David and Golliath.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, there is nothing good about busting a nut daily,

Are you gonna tell me it feels good? Are you putting feelings as priority now? That's feminine

that makes your body to be a lower value, your nuts given out daily? If you can't control yourself to hold off for a couple weeks, what will you do if you marry? Your gonna let her on you while she on her period?

This is what I mean by you can have a bunch of women but have the near virgin knowledge, if you never commit to any to actually KNOW them.
Micheal, for once, I love you man!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 You either accept my challenge or never post again. There is no way out of this. You can't escape it. You're street game will be tested. You knew this was coming. I am the only one I know with infinite female validation. I don't even like it.

Im fact, i HOPE you beat me. Lol. I HOPE someone beats me in NY. I have never lost....ever.
"infinite"

Please post more.

Reaction score
@guru1000 You either accept my challenge or never post again. There is no way out of this. You can't escape it. You're street game will be tested. You knew this was coming. I am the only one I know with infinite female validation. I don't even like it.

Im fact, i HOPE you beat me. Lol. I HOPE someone beats me in NY. I have never lost....ever.

Plot twist: I am a sad highlander who secretly wishes someone is better than him.
I'm trying to learn from you. I know we've briefly talked before, but how do you do it?

Reaction score
I am incredibly good looking and I have a lot of money. What answer did you expect, I have a lot of "game?" Lmao.
Not that it's my business, but....

How much money is "a lot"? In terms of income per year? Or are you rich in assets? Did you get rich through your parents or by yourself, or a combination of both?

Also, if it is in part due to your money... how exactly do you use money to get sex without it being a prostitute transaction? Or is that what you do?

Reaction score
My father owns a job agency that employs over 1000 people. He was in prison for 3 years for tax fraud. It was in the millions. But I went to the military, got a college degree, worked entry level jobs, and bought my own beauty shop. Now I don't even show up to work. I just get drunk every day.

P.S I employ a lot of hot women ;)
What made you decide on beauty shop? I am about to start flipping houses but am also looking to buy other businesses if the ROI would be the same or better. How do you look for businesses being sold?

I currently am a property manager for my dad, which basically means I sit home all day. I work about 3 days/month. So I have all the time in the world for this.... I currently make about $87,000/year, but this could shoot up to over $200,000/year within the next year.

This whole "game" thing should be simple for me, but I think I have a few kinks to work out and maybe a few wires crossed, such as my extreme misogyny and anger towards females (but maybe that's just being aware of reality).

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
My father owns a job agency that employs over 1000 people. He was in prison for 3 years for tax fraud. It was in the millions. But I went to the military, got a college degree, worked entry level jobs, and bought my own beauty shop. Now I don't even show up to work. I just get drunk every day.

P.S I employ a lot of hot women ;)
This guy...... man you probably think you got it good, but really I feel bad for you ..... even your income is feminine ..... a beauty shop??? That hit me by surprise .... I thought you went to the military...

I don't even know anymore .... this is a strange world

Reaction score
Both of my sisters own a beauty shop while I was making 6 figures as a sales engineer in san francisco. When I moved to philly, one of my sisters told me a nail salon owner was pregnant and was trying to sell her shop for cheap. So I bought it. Now I no longer work. It's pretty much luck. But I am planning to buy real estate in Vegas next year. I am planning to take over vegas. The houses are cheap. That is where my real focus is at.
You make more flipping real estate than you do renting.

I think I have all the tools to do this, I just need to work a few things out. I haven't even gone out in almost a month.