Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 10 lessons they don't teach you in school.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the writer clearly had a bad life and feels she has to project herself on other to make her feel better...

My question to her would be, what makes her so credible to tell me how bad life is, cause clearly how she writes, her life is sh!t and she hasen't done anything but write sh!t aswell

What a joke :cool:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Credos said:
the writer clearly had a bad life and feels she has to project herself on other to make her feel better...

My question to her would be, what makes her so credible to tell me how bad life is, cause clearly how she writes, her life is sh!t and she hasen't done anything but write sh!t aswell

What a joke :cool:
David Wong is a "she"??

I honestly can't find anything wrong with the linked article. It takes certain things to extremes (for example, some "homeopathic" cures do have some merit), but despite its cynical outlook, for the most part it is true.

I know #10 hits home, but look at some of the cynicism that surrounds this forum with regard to women. People voice their disgust with women out one corner of their mouth while asking how to get CLOSER to them out the other corner.

Ask yourself why you seek the Cup of Christ. Is it for His glory? Or for yours?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it okay to naturally pick up ways of relating to other people but if you go and look it up and learn it from others then you're a douche?

You're pretty much born with little social skills and learn most of it along the way. Some have more opportunity, better parents or whatever, and learn more. Others simply don't learn as much. Maybe they're just naturally introverted and don't want to be around people as much so they learn less social skills than others.

So those who aren't naturals through life experience look up how to learn social skills. Learning pick up skills is basically learning social skills. What is wrong with that? As if women don't spend their entire lives learning what to say and do to men to get what they want out of them, even when it's not intended maliciously. No one berates them for reading Cosmo or having their silly "let's talk about boys all night" sleepovers.

It's okay to buy books about "beating your shyness" but not books on relating to women and getting them to WANT to (note: they WANT TO and enjoy it) bang you?

Giving a woman sexual pleasure is not immoral. And the example in this article is "make you want to gain their approval (by letting them touch your boobs)." Is that not manipulating a guy to make him like and approve of you?

So whatever, they do the same sh1t, and none of it is wrong.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Why is it okay to naturally pick up ways of relating to other people but if you go and look it up and learn it from others then you're a douche?

You're pretty much born with little social skills and learn most of it along the way. Some have more opportunity, better parents or whatever, and learn more. Others simply don't learn as much. Maybe they're just naturally introverted and don't want to be around people as much so they learn less social skills than others.

So those who aren't naturals through life experience look up how to learn social skills. Learning pick up skills is basically learning social skills. What is wrong with that? As if women don't spend their entire lives learning what to say and do to men to get what they want out of them, even when it's not intended maliciously. No one berates them for reading Cosmo or having their silly "let's talk about boys all night" sleepovers.

It's okay to buy books about "beating your shyness" but not books on relating to women and getting them to WANT to (note: they WANT TO and enjoy it) bang you?

Giving a woman sexual pleasure is not immoral. And the example in this article is "make you want to gain their approval (by letting them touch your boobs)." Is that not manipulating a guy to make him like and approve of you?

So whatever, they do the same sh1t, and none of it is wrong.

Why do you think guys get shamed out of researching how to attract girls?? What is the motivation for stopping a guy from learning these social tools?

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why the hate guys, makes a lot of sense from womans perspective to be wary of pua's, given as how that crowd feels little responsibility and obligation towards women, thus contributing less to their material welfare.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It takes certain things to extremes (for example, some "homeopathic" cures do have some merit), but despite its cynical outlook, for the most part it is true.
That's erroneous, good sir. Homeopathic "medicines" contain less than one molecule of their supposed medicine. Homeopathy operates on the premise of diluting substances in half 30 times and violates Avagardo's Number. There's literally not one particle of medicine. Homeopathy originates from the 18th century and was considered a better alternative to the contemporary practice of drilling holes in people's heads, which created lethal infections. Doing nothing was safer than doing something. Nowadays, you will find people who swear homeopathic medicines work, but any positive effects can be attributed solely to the placebo effect and coincidence (they would get spontaneously healthier from their sickness anyway).

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
That's erroneous, good sir. Homeopathic "medicines" contain less than one molecule of their supposed medicine. Homeopathy operates on the premise of diluting substances in half 30 times and violates Avagardo's Number. There's literally not one particle of medicine. Homeopathy originates from the 18th century and was considered a better alternative to the contemporary practice of drilling holes in people's heads, which created lethal infections. Doing nothing was safer than doing something. Nowadays, you will find people who swear homeopathic medicines work, but any positive effects can be attributed solely to the placebo effect and coincidence (they would get spontaneously healthier from their sickness anyway).
Off topic, but have you ever watched Brian Dunning's "Here Be Dragons"?

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy that wrote that article is cynical and sooky. He's so comfortable in his cushy, middle-class, mainstream liberal, effexor popping existence, he truly believes everyone else should think just like him.

With regards to homeopathy, all the ppl who say "oh that doesn't work, it couldn't possibly work blah blah blah" have never even tried it! I have, and can tell you that it does help. Its disingenous to say 'Homeopathic "medicines" contain less than one molecule of their supposed medicine. Homeopathy operates on the premise of diluting substances in half 30 times and violates Avagardo's Number. There's literally not one particle of medicine.' You completely ingnore the school of thought that underpins it: Its not a pharmacuetical drug! The whole philosophy and treatment principle is completely different to medicine, that's why the discipline is not called 'medicine', its called 'homeopathy'.

Most people I have noticed, even now in the 21st centrury, are still so bogged down by 17th century Newtonian dogma that they can't open their minds to accept any type of unconventional practice, even if there is empirical and experiential evidence to support it. Newsflash Einsteins: the universe isn't mechanistic you know? Our bodies aren't machines you know? Look into quantum theory, look into relativity... These ideas about physics are nearly 100years old, isn't time we accepted their implications and the possibilies that follow into our frame and understanding of reality?

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
What should these spoiled women contribute? Vagina?
What? Are you retarded?

He was saying that PUAs don't contribute much to women's general welfare.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
seems like some heavy-weight nobel prize-winning scientist decided to come out in support of my position on homeopathy... http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...meopathy-a-boost/story-e6frg8y6-1225887772305
"there could be a firm scientific foundation for homeopathy" and "there is be a firm scientific foundation for homeopathy" are two different statements.

I'm sure when all that scientific evidence comes rolling in I'll change my mind. Until then, enjoy your sugar pills.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
Why do you think guys get shamed out of researching how to attract girls?? What is the motivation for stopping a guy from learning these social tools?

Women don't like their games turned on them.
Women want to have power over men (or think that's what they want...)
Women think it's evil manipulation.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo:
With regards to homeopathy, all the ppl who say "oh that doesn't work, it couldn't possibly work blah blah blah" have never even tried it! I have, and can tell you that it does help. Its disingenous to say 'Homeopathic "medicines" contain less than one molecule of their supposed medicine. Homeopathy operates on the premise of diluting substances in half 30 times and violates Avagardo's Number. There's literally not one particle of medicine.' You completely ingnore the school of thought that underpins it: Its not a pharmacuetical drug! The whole philosophy and treatment principle is completely different to medicine, that's why the discipline is not called 'medicine', its called 'homeopathy'.
1) Anecdotes are not scientific evidence.
2) Homeopathy isn't philosophy. It makes medical claims, which are invalid. It's pseudoscience. Pseudomedicine. Your attempt to reframe is idiotic.
3) Double-blind placebo experiments (whereby both patients and researchers are 'blinded') consistently conclusively invalidate claims of efficacy.

But hey, if you want to make a homeopathy thread, go right ahead.
seems like some heavy-weight nobel prize-winning scientist decided to come out in support of my position on homeopathy... http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225887772305
Smart people believe dumb things. Luc Montagnier is a quack. He published his 'findings' in a published 'journal' for which he himself is the editor. That's not exactly peer-review.

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the richest men in America was a railroad tycoon or an improvised iron maker or something and he basically said if only he never wasted his time in school.. I'm academic smart but even I realize most of the things that you will learn will never be put to use.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#12- You make friends with the adults that work there your college life will be easier.

Made friends with financial aid lady she helps me get more money with grants that I dont have to pay back.

Made friends with some computer lab chick that runs it and now I can use the comp and print whenever I want (you need to pay to print what the hell!)

I also at the end of the semester I always go up to them alone and tell them word for word "I appreciate you being my teacher and it was fun thank you." Then give him/her a handshake and leave. Most teachers remember you if you do that.

#13-Put your classes later in the day....if they are in the morning right when you wake up you dont have time to study for a while before class.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Women don't like their games turned on them.
Women want to have power over men (or think that's what they want...)
Women think it's evil manipulation.
So women think learning un-natural techniques is manipulation, but they don't see how they manipulate guys in their in own ways. Ah, convenient double standards

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
So women think learning un-natural techniques is manipulation, but they don't see how they manipulate guys in their in own ways. Ah, convenient double standards

To a degree I think, a lot of women manipulate men without them even knowing it's been done. Sometimes it's for the "mans benfit" and sometimes it plays into the womans favor.

Now if there were a network of women trying to manipulate us to get our money (which their might be) it probably should go on the list too.

I think the truth is, no one likes to be or to know they're being manipulated for something. No one likes to feel like they're being used.

Anyway, this was a pretty funny article and a lot of things were pretty true.