sharpshooter
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2004
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 4
Oh god, it was horrible. First they kept blabbing on about how they were gonna pick up so many chicks, get laid etc etc. As we got closer and closer to the club their moods dramatically changed.
such comments like this were made by them:
"oh, the girls there are gonna be too hot for us"
"all the hot white girls aren't gonna like us"
(they're mexican like myself, yet i'm shorter and darker...but you don't see me making these comments)
"we're gonna feel out of place"
"only the muscular white guys will get *****"
"what if a hot chick in there has a disease"
They defeated themselves before they even got in the club. It really pissed me off and started to change my mood. I was trying to pump them up and instill some confidence in them but they kept denying it, shooting themselves down. They in particular kept worrying about "white" girls not liking them, in specific. They wanted to go to an all latin club i guess. I on the other hand was pushing for an all around normal club where there are people from every nationality. I kept using myself as an example to them, by telling them to look at me. I'm shorter, darker, but my charisma, attitude and confidence is so much higher than theres. On the way back they kept talking about school, school, and girl like chitter chatter (about girls of course, they talk about the same girls over and over and over, typcial AFC behaviour). When I talked about confidence, charsima, attitude, body language they totally laughed it off and one of them was like "so how come you don't have a girlfriend then and I do." At the end of the night I totally felt like I couldnt' hang out with these guys anymore. I used to be able to, but unless I can change their ways, I really can't have fun with these guys anymore the way I want to. Wow. I used to be an AFC, but it was never to that extent. The sad thing is they're fun guys, really fun, but they can't stop putting girls up on that pedestal.
ssssswear to god I had more fun last week ALONE (my first time at a club and it was laced with failures) than I did today when I took these guys out.
such comments like this were made by them:
"oh, the girls there are gonna be too hot for us"
"all the hot white girls aren't gonna like us"
(they're mexican like myself, yet i'm shorter and darker...but you don't see me making these comments)
"we're gonna feel out of place"
"only the muscular white guys will get *****"
"what if a hot chick in there has a disease"
They defeated themselves before they even got in the club. It really pissed me off and started to change my mood. I was trying to pump them up and instill some confidence in them but they kept denying it, shooting themselves down. They in particular kept worrying about "white" girls not liking them, in specific. They wanted to go to an all latin club i guess. I on the other hand was pushing for an all around normal club where there are people from every nationality. I kept using myself as an example to them, by telling them to look at me. I'm shorter, darker, but my charisma, attitude and confidence is so much higher than theres. On the way back they kept talking about school, school, and girl like chitter chatter (about girls of course, they talk about the same girls over and over and over, typcial AFC behaviour). When I talked about confidence, charsima, attitude, body language they totally laughed it off and one of them was like "so how come you don't have a girlfriend then and I do." At the end of the night I totally felt like I couldnt' hang out with these guys anymore. I used to be able to, but unless I can change their ways, I really can't have fun with these guys anymore the way I want to. Wow. I used to be an AFC, but it was never to that extent. The sad thing is they're fun guys, really fun, but they can't stop putting girls up on that pedestal.
ssssswear to god I had more fun last week ALONE (my first time at a club and it was laced with failures) than I did today when I took these guys out.