"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Too young for me?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Im 22, there is a 17yo chick who's totally into me.

So in the day i met her, i was playing pool, making quite a show there, and a lot of younger chicks were getting impressed. So this chick (i'd say HB7.5) aproached me and started chating me, asked for my number, and wanted to go to the beach with me the next morning. I told her that i probably wont cause im going out that night and bla bla, but if i can i'll sms her.
So a few hours latter she's sending sms's asking if i can go, i say i cant, then she again, cant you plz come bla bla.

So i decide, what the hell, why not and sms her: "i cant tomorrow. But hey, tomorrow i'll be at my place in the afternoon, drop by here" and told her where it is.
She tells me, you really mean that, are you sure? and bla bla, that she has a boyfriend (since a few days ago so, LOL), and that she may feel bad if she comes. Then i ask why and she tells me that a woman is not made of iron.

Next day she got outta work 1h sooner to meet me, and sms saying if she can come to my place. Im still waking up from clubing the last night, and im like wtf?? I tell her im still gona bath and lunch, and i ring her when im ready.
So she went to a cofee where ppl hang out (where she aproached me) to make time and found her friends there, then sms'd me saying that she wasnt feeling confortable cause of what ppl think.

K, just a small story to amuze you guys. Now the question is:
Im 22, she is 17. I would **** her, but i wouldt take her out with me and my friends, cause she really is a lot younger than me! So:

Should i **** her? Or should i not **** her?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If it was me I would cause it's completely legal here... Actually I've been doing a 17 and 18 year old lately and I'm 21, no biggy.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Here its legal if the older person is under 18, of if there isnt a diference of more than 5 years (so 20 to 15 would be legal and so on).

Its not about being legal. Did anyone dated a so much younger girl here? If so, remarks from your experience, what to expect?
 

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
im 18 and hes 25, the only thing is since shes 17 she may not quite be legal depending on the state, so can you two wait until shes legal? on another note if you get to know her parents they will be much more likely to be okay with it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
dunno whats the law in ur country mate. here in australia, the legal fkin age is 16. so it's fine here.

if i was 40 and 17 year olds are all over me, id hit it.
 

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Yeah if she's pretty mature for her age then i don't think its much of a problem to be dating her, if she isn't forget it, although i think 17 is probably as young as you would want to go. I don't think it would be such a good idea to be ****ing her until she is at least a year older, but thats just me.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I had a shot at a 17 year old about a year ago. (I'm 24 now). She was in a college bar with a fake ID and she seemed really into me. I let her slide because I was worried about "what people woudl think." I really wish I had reconsidered...but then again I've always had a thing for younger girls. :p

If you feel like you're taking advantage of her, then I wouldn't, but if it's just because you're worried about what others are going to think, then that's a bad reason to do/not do anything.

Also bear in mind that 16 is the AOC in my state. I dunno what your laws are.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I already told the law here:

Both over 18 = legal
If one is bellow 18, the max allowed is 5 year diference.
- 18 - 13 ok
- 19 - 14 ok
- 20 - 15 ok
- 21 - 16 ok
- 22 - 17 ok
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
I had sex (not sexual intercourse) with my roommate's little sister who is only 16. It's strange to think about it - I'm in college and she just finished 9th grade *g*

Here in Germany it is illegal for an 21 year old person to have sexual intercourse with an 16 year old person because the 16 year old is a minor and the age difference is more than 4 years. I don't know if it's the same for "just sex" but I don't care anyway - she didn't seem immature and I don't think I took advantage of her...
Thats pretty sad. You really need to add some height to your standards.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Here is an interesting interactive test.

It is a tough test, so don't feel you are a pedophile if you fail:

(Don't worry, its not a bunch of sick stuff)


Click here
 

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
I was just a borderline perv! :)
 
Top